Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The reasoning and effect of the censoring of women in video games

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
It's all really odd isn't it? I'm sure they do it in other media too but it's just very obvious in games and a good example of what is happening.

I'm not 100% sure what the real reasons are as to why they're doing it.

I think it really harms men though. It can make you feel like desiring women and liking female bodies is in some way wrong. And also that if you do want it, the only way is to basically be a simp. To go onto onlyfans and pay women money for it.

I think it's very important for men and especially young men to break out of that toxic framework. There's nothing wrong with being a straight (read: normal!) man and there's nothing wrong with being attracted to women, wanting to look at them, wanting to put "eye candy" of them in things, etc. It's not immoral or bad or harmful. It's healthy and to some degree I'd say IMPORTANT for having a healthy view of your own sexuality and of yourself.

Sorry, this is turning into a long post so I'll leave it there! I just think this is an important topic now as the censorship is much worse than it used to be!

Last edited:
Oh as a related point - strong male role models are being censored too.

I guess the objective is to make it as difficult as possible to be a straight man, especially if you're white.

It's quite expected, in the state of modern moral degeneracy and foid privilege; them acting their usual Chad-worshipping, hypergamous ways is acceptable and fully normalised in modern society, but showing it in video games is a misogynist no-no, and only a hateful inkwell wouldn't want them all only dressed up in 1950s conservative nun attire! :feelskek:

The globohomo-controlled corporations and cucked developers/foids that help in the creation of these games are just fine with the enduring emasculation of men, fitting both the elite's and cuck's goals of either control and more progressivism, respectively; though I still see those mogging main characters and heroes in video games and such, since Chadwashing hasn't exactly slowed down in popular media. :feelswhat:

It seems like the objective is to make (white) guys either date other guys, or be simps.

It's quite expected, in the state of modern moral degeneracy and foid privilege; them acting their usual Chad-worshipping, hypergamous ways is acceptable and fully normalised in modern society, but showing it in video games is a misogynist no-no, and only a hateful inkwell wouldn't want them all only dressed up in 1950s conservative nun attire! :feelskek:

The globohomo-controlled corporations and cucked developers/foids that help in the creation of these games are just fine with the enduring emasculation of men, fitting both the elite's and cuck's goals of either control and more progressivism, respectively; though I still see those mogging main characters and heroes in video games and such, since Chadwashing hasn't exactly slowed down in popular media. :feelswhat:

Yeah somehow they justify allowing women to have eye candy but not men.

It makes no sense but if enough of the media is behind it then it doesn't really matter I guess.

I don't play video games anymore.

I think it's this way in all Western entertainment now tbh.

It's because foids have no control over how they are represented in video games which is a medium that is mostly created by men.

They don't have a problem with it when they use their bodies to attract Chads, or to get orbiters or simps to give money on their OnlyFans or Twitch channel.