Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the reason women choose "chad" instead of us

A

AHAANPANDEYcel

Banned
-
is because we don't respect them enough. the "chad" has a healthier attitude in life and is more respectful of women's needs than we are. its got nothing to do with looks. its the lack of CONFIDENCE and PERSONALITY. girls are more picky on that than looks

Jewsel said:
Chads are “genetically superior males” while most of us are “genetically inferior males” dont blame the females for choosing the superior ones

its not really their DNA but what they made of it. everyone has the same genes, its all about how you use your mindset to be the best version of you.

Here's why.
88T5M9.jpg

Jewsel said:
Chads are “genetically superior males” while most of us are “genetically inferior males” dont blame the females for choosing the superior ones
But I can blame the genetically inferior women for going for guys way above their league

TheVman said:
But I can blame the genetically inferior women for going for guys way above their league

Everyone wants best for themselves and their child.
How can you blame them for that?

St.Tropez said:
Everyone wants best for themselves and their child.
How can you blame them for that?
Cuck.

universallyabhorred said:

So you would want an ugly foid over pretty one if you had a choice?

universallyabhorred said:
Here's why.
88T5M9.jpg

i am sorry sir, but i didn't really understand your point, can u elaborate a bit?

AHAANPANDEYcel said:
i am sorry sir, but i didn't really understand your point, can u elaborate a bit?

One lives with the utmost validation and sex, whilst the other gets neither of them.

They both have polar opposite of lives from each other.