Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The reason why you’re “quiet”

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
The reason many of us (including myself) are “quiet” or “shy” especially in large groups is because:

1.) We have limited social skills and simply don’t know what to say

2.) We don’t find the things normies talk about very interesting and/or normies don’t care about the things we find interesting

AND FINALLY THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON:
3.) We have 0 confidence due to previous social encounters having gone wrong. I remember up until I gained some muscle, whenever I was in a group setting I was excluded, talked over and interrupted. Not by chads, but usually by normies to below average normies.

Even when I was talking to someone one on one it’s happened where they just straight up started doing something else while I was talking and didn’t pay attention.

Sad reality. I hope with time this can be improved upon

Last edited:
Learned helplessness, doesn't matter what we do its going to be wrong.

The main reason is because people will bully and make fun of your looks when you try to speak also you are too physically weak and high inhib to stand up for yourself. You are the main joke in the social groups.

The main reason is because people will bully and make fun of your looks when you try to speak also you are too physically weak and high inhib to stand up for yourself. You are the main joke in the social groups. :blackpill:

I'm quiet because my dad is quiet and has inferiority complex and a bunch of other mental illnesses and my mom is not the most normal acting person either. So I was turned into a socially awkward retard. AND I am 164cm short and have a kid's frame so that hasn't helped either.

True and talking is such an integral part of getting women for guys like us. Since we don't have good looks or status the only way we will ever get a girl is if we are able to seduce them with our words.

I'm quiet because my dad is quiet and has inferiority complex and a bunch of other mental illnesses
How did your dad manage to fuck your mom then? I swear 90% of us wouldn’t be incel 20 years ago

it's not even just that, you need a reason to be loud

when I think back to the first day of highschool or first day of college, a whole bunch of kids were quiet, and a bigger bunch of kids were quite active because they ALREADY knew other kids from other schools they went to or from the neighborhood

now you can try to force it and go "h-hi..." at complete strangers, which i did do, but it just doesn't compare to actually being a well-known person that has good reason to speak up

you cannot ever stop or slow down your social development or you end up like this, someone going "h-hi....." at strangers and expecting something amazing to happen

Relatable I get nervous among so many people:feelsrope:

The main reason is because people will bully and make fun of your looks when you try to speak also you are too physically weak and high inhib to stand up for yourself. You are the main joke in the social groups.
This only happens if you befriend normies. All my friend group are incels

Take the HALO EFFECT PILL

For me its few things
first lack of confidence for bunch of valid reasons
sense of low worth also for bunch of valid reasons
i never learned to socialize because i spent almost entire my existence locked inside
being poor and short and ugly
also not sharing a single interest with 99% of normies

How did your dad manage to fuck your mom then? I swear 90% of us wouldn’t be incel 20 years ago
Traditional marriage + my mom and her parents were retards. He fucked up my mom's life.

Interesting points

I just feel lost for words and don't know what to say or to word things.

I don't have any social contact and i don't that much to talk about.

Yeah, I've always wondered why I'm so mute in large groups. It has an weird effect on me, I don't feel like saying anything.

I’m too shy to talk to people

I've always been quiet, every since 5. Most people just bore me.

In my case noone likes talking to me at all. Me speaking with anyone in a group is no different from talking to the wall. And trying too hard means i will get kicked out

I am quiet. It’s because I’m ugly and low smv. However, it also because I cannot tell normies they’re retarded, useless and wrong. Hearing normies spew garbage is suicide inducing. They are always ignorant, and wrong. You can’t say this though due to lack of SMV and social status. These things matter more than the truth. So you just stay quiet instead.

I am quiet. It’s because I’m ugly and low smv. However, it also because I cannot tell normies they’re retarded, useless and wrong. Hearing normies spew garbage is suicide inducing. They are always ignorant, and wrong. You can’t say this though due to lack of SMV and social status. These things matter more than the truth. So you just stay quiet instead.
I like quiet ppl;)