Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The reason why you're an incel is because your parents bought you a PC when you were younger

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
Same, and even when I did get one it was garbage

Mine can barely run shit like LoL or Genshin Impact yet it still overheats most of the time. Also no comfortable chair to sit on yet.

Meanwhile chad and normies get a full pc gaming setup for free:feelsclown:
Call me Chad and Normies then bc my parents pay for everything including my gaming setup :lul:

My mom bought me a gaming pc last year

nope, never had a PC till I needed one for college

Call me Chad and Normies then bc my parents pay for everything including my gaming setup :lul:
Brutally mogs me
Guess I'll be stuck with a potato on a school desk until I can get that piece of shit degree in 4 years

Brutally mogs me
Guess I'll be stuck with a potato on a school desk until I can get that piece of shit degree in 4 years
Brutal. The stars are pretty much aligning for me to NEET for life, I guess it’s not too bad i’ll just pray for nuclear war

You are probably right, I have been playing computer games since I was about 5-6 years old, and I also spent all my school time at the computer and continue to do so now. But still, I will not deny that I was in last place in the social hierarchy, and perhaps because of this I spent more time at the computer.

extreme cope or fakecel. didnt play anything more than minecraft until 16 and it went to shit the moment i get exposed to the outside world. pc only comes later

The younger you were when your parents bought you a computer, the more likely that they hate you and want you to be an incel. Think about it, if you had less time on your computer and socialized a lot more irl rather than being obsessed with games and computers you'd have had more friends and are likely to ascend
True. An actually good post from @GripMaxxing

My parents didn’t buy me a computer until I was about 13 years old. Ever since I was 8, I would always use my grandmother’s computer.

This is not right I kissed 2 girls while I had my first year of pc

And I was just ldaring or surfed internet without consoles

I got no computer but the Playstation 1 but it's actually the same. I was 6 back then I guess