Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason why so many SJW foids hate white men but date them?

Y

yellowmancel

Recruit
★★
The truth is, SJWs hate whites because they are jealous of them. They want to be white , but they can't. So in turn realizing this they become resentful of whites because they aren't white. Many of those "I hate white men" foids are dating white guys, because they are jealous that white men don't give them enough attention. They actually love white people and want to be white. However white people don't like them so they pretend to hate white people out of jealousy.

The truth is, SJWs hate whites because they are jealous of them. They want to be white , but they can't. So in turn realizing this they become resentful of whites because they aren't white. Many of those "I hate white men" foids are dating white guys, because they are jealous that white men don't give them enough attention. They actually love white people and want to be white. However white people don't like them so they pretend to hate white people out of jealousy.
look at THE WOKEST FEMALE IN THE GALAXY ALEXANDRA CORTEZ (NO CORTEX) aaaaaaaaaaaaand who is she dating
............................................................................................................
precisely....................................

Because they are women, therefore logical thinking is not something you should expect from them.

If they think that white men are psychopathic conquerors, then that makes white men all the more attractive. We know women don't pick losers, they would rather get with the psychopathic guy who bullies and steals from everyone. Foid nature 101

Women are natural traitors. It's the same reason why "based and redpilled tradwife" white women fuck niggers and ethnics. Lauren southern being a prime example.
If they think that white men are psychopathic conquerors, then that makes white men all the more attractive.

This is very true. Used to know a light skin black foid who always talked about how much she hated white men. But then went to Korea to get all sorts of surgery done to make her self look more white. :feelsclown::feelsclown:

This is very true. Used to know a light skin black foid who always talked about how much she hated white men. But then went to Korea to get all sorts of surgery done to make her self look more white. :feelsclown::feelsclown:
yeah, I used to work with a hispanic girl that said she hated white guys and thought they were ugly especially if they have blonde hair and blue eyes. Then she would always come into work with her hair dyed blonde. where I live a lot of the hispanic foids make statements like this.