Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the reason why ricecels are so angry at noodlewhores

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
you all are angry because your women can date men of other races (let's be more precise, white men) while you guys, or at least some of you guys, cannot.

Would be subreddits about asian identity or hapas if most of they were just as able to land white foids as asian foids can land white guys? These women are not supposed to be with you just because you're asian as well either. If she was if a chang instead of a white guy, which difference would it make? You guys are coping.

Also, I think this 'culture' is toxic af, they feel so bad about even dating a non-asian male that such outrageous act could only be justified if done with someone from a considered "superior" race, like cumskins.

That also means dating any other kind of man who's not a rice or a white guy (and even then, rarely) totally out of consideration.

it'd be way better if we could easily date spic foids. but unfortunately you gotta thug maxx for them. same thing with slav foids

If white men saw 40 - 65+ percent of their women dating outside of their race enmasse, we would be in a full blown out nuclear winter by now.

If white men saw 40 - 65+ percent of their women dating outside of their race enmasse, we would be in a full blown out nuclear winter by now.
how was it during the 2010's btw? i knew the race pill full well like since i was a teen, but i never had anywhere online to talk about it, let alone anyone to talk about it to IRL

how was it during the 2010's btw? i knew the race pill full well like since i was a teen, but i never had anywhere online to talk about it, let alone anyone to talk about it to IRL
It hasn't changed at all. Noodlewhores have been throwing themselves at cumskins ever since the end of WWII.

The early 2010s was shortly after the recession but I was still in college and not quite in the real world yet.

I read online in some forums that Asian men were doing relatively well in those times. Because foids were broke and some forum members talked about how they saw AMWF couples a lot. Broke people driving around used up deadbeater cars a lot.

And as of now with the pandemic, its different from the 2008 recession in that the common folk, people (and businesses) got bailed out this time whereas before it was just the banks. So right now, foids don't have to depend on Asian men and use them as beta buxx like they did in the past.

Last edited:
It hasn't changed at all. Noodlewhores have been throwing themselves at cumskins ever since the end of WWII.
i see, jfl. yea i was already race pilled as a teen.
The early 2010s was shortly after the recession but I was still in college and not quite in the real world yet.

I read online in some forums that Asian men were doing relatively well in those times. Because foids were broke and some forum members talked about how they saw AMWF couples a lot. Broke people driving around used up deadbeater cars a lot.

Yes, we're still in this pandemic but the difference from the 2008 recession is that the common folk, people (and businesses) got bailed out this time whereas before it was just the banks. So foids don't have to depend on Asian men and use them as beta buxx.
oh wow i see. yea that's a twist, i thought it was rly bad last decade.

yea i see. with more foids in the workforce too, there's less beta buxx too. but i would think that the rise of k pop would have some SMV boosting

what forum was it btw? i actually was aware of foreveralone for the longest time, but i thought it was stupid. i guess cause i didn't rly care about being alone/lonely, i just was actually incelibate if anything

Last edited:
Cope

>ricecels are so angry at noodlewhores

Are they?

No shit. Even niggers hate their women when they're hitting on white men for example

Cope.

As a whitecel that would be open to some noodles, I feel for the ricecels.

There is also a humiliation aspect on top of losing sexual opportunities. :feelshaha: