Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the reason why people turn to "terrorists"

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Because they are ugly weak manlets who hate themself and got bullied all their life.
And joining a terrorist group gives you power because you can bully them and forefully fuck all girls or else they will die.

I dont Support terrorism its just a theory.

what is prople

well heck i guess we are all ISIS members now huh

It's true, most terrorists (Islamic terrorists) are kissless virgins. (ethniccels).

just join isis theory

In the case of the Islamists, it is the alienation of their religion, which promises 70 virgins in the sky lol

Because Zionist invaders have ruined their homelands.

Because they are ugly weak manlets who hate themself and got bullied all their life.
And joining a terrorist group gives you power because you can bully them and forefully fuck all girls or else they will die.

I dont Support terrorism its just a theory.
why are you trying to give a high IQ explanation to low IQ beliefs :feelskek:

In the case of the Islamists, it is the alienation of their religion, which promises 70 virgins in the sky lol

Sure but the average normie muslim doesn't care about that because they are fucking and get laid on earth, however the virgin muslims especially the ethniccels in Europe and other countries and happen to be muslims are very likely to be attracted to really fight for religion and have the reward of virgins in afterlife. Tbh as an incel myself and also as a muslim, I really thought that Islam was pretty harsh on woman (when i was a bluepilled cuck), however after slicking the blackpill Islam really makes sense when it comes to woman and how to treat them.

ISIS is Israel Secret Intelligence Service, always remember

The reason why people turn to tERrorists

yes man it will be out at 17th I'm pretty excited tbh:feelshaha::feelshaha:
not on 18th? But yes #metoo
Seeing a lonely guy beating and killing bullies and chads (billy russo) is very fun tbh

not on 18th? But yes #metoo
Seeing a lonely guy beating and killing bullies and chads (billy russo) is very fun tbh
If I dont remember wrong they said it 17th at first,interesting