Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The reason why people start reading degenerate hentai.

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
★★★★★
It's what I like to call the slanneshi theory, effectively vanilla and cute hentai quickly become boring to some people. They might slowly ease their way into semi vanilla artists like henkuma, kurokoshi you they decide to go straight down in the degeneracy pit, and start reading things from typehatena or asanagi or god forbid As109. This usually satisfies most degenerate weebs. But some still aren't satisfied so they just turn to hurtcore or scat/waterworks/anal prolapse/vote. Why am I writing this you may ask? Well I'm simply saying that most people here are slanneshi cultists. And you all should turn to God for redemption.

Embrace your hunger, your lust, your desire. The universe is ours for the taking!

I reagularey read it but no degenerate hentai as what u said

What happens in those hentai?

god forbid As109
I wouldn't call it vanilla but As109's work is based and doesn't really contain any gore. Pixiv is the site where you can find people who are truly mentally ill, for example, disorder.

Literally who are the artist you've mentioned.

idk what this stuff is tbh

wtf is waterworks :feelstrash:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back