Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The reason why normies seem high-energy

T

thetravelernet

Greycel
First of all, they are coffein addicts. They drink it like it's water every day.
They focus on deluding themselves from reality, which limits realistic thoughts that might be negative (because this world is full of suffering), which creates a high.
They have been mk-ultra in school to please the teacher, now they please their boss, or they are simps, which gives them pleasure.
They have no meaning in life, this is why their life philosophy is too fill life with as much copes as possible, the moment coping stops and they are left with themselves they began to panic. They are running from themselves.
They usually do not think very deeply which makes it easier for them to maintain energy.
They have been conditioned for this lifestyle since they were like 7 years old.
Often they have never neeted before longer than 2 months in holidays, they have no idea how it is and what they are missing.

They seem to be doing pretty good regardless while I rot. They all life mog

They seem to be doing pretty good regardless while I rot. They all life mog
I strongly disagree.
You think because you see a female and a male outside laughing this means they live a disney type of exhistance. Or when you see people at work smiling this means that they are happy. This is not true.

I strongly disagree.
You think because you see a female and a male outside laughing this means they live a disney type of exhistance. Or when you see people at work smiling this means that they are happy. This is not true.
Still doing better than me