Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The reason why nearly all professional sportsmen are handsome

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Have you ever noticed that most football, baseball, soccer players or athletes you see on TV are handsome?

The normie explanation would be "sport develops your body bro", but we all know that's not true 

The true reason is that you need to be proud of your body to even begin to get good at sports. If you hate yourself you WILL suck at sports because of crippling self-consciousness and fear of getting humiliated. Ugly people have a lower tolerance for humiliation because their baseline ego is more fragile.

Also, normies don't want to play along with ugly people in team sports. They assume (often correctly) that if you're ugly you probably suck, and they don't want to lose so they don't give you the ball.

Because humans evolved to aesthetically perceive beneficial traits. Tall? Big hands? Masculine facial features? It may make you pretty, but what those things tell an observer about you is that you're big and strong, and you have high testosterone levels. You could be short and be the fastest runner in the world but a guy who is taller than you could beat you if he could run as fast as you just because his long legs allow him to make bigger strides. What about big hands? Well think about it: is it easier to catch a ball if you have big hands or small hands?

That leads me to the last point I want to make. I've been told in the past that girls want a guy who is "active". A guy who likes sports. A guy who can do this and that activity. It's just a passive way of telling me I am weak. Yeah, I get it. I was never good at sports and I am indeed physically weak. I have tiny disgusting thin bones and I can't put on any muscle. I probably have low test too.

This brings me back to the times of elementary school when I would be the last one chosen for a recess sports team. I am, was, and always will be shit at sports because of my laziness and lack of confidence.

The femorrhoids help buck them up, just like what happened with Jeremy Meeks. Good looks turns to instant cash and attention by femorrhoids.

Professional or elite athletes have good genetics, e.g. fast twitch muscle fibers, testosterone, .... etc. We also know that having a good amount of testosterone makes a man more handsome anyways.

if you watch soccer football there are tons of ugly players

Um what? Probably the first wrong thread i've seen from you. NFL and NBA players are average to ugly with just a few handsome standouts. I dont know about baseball and soccer

goodlooking people usually have +10 IQ points and good athleticism.

there are exceptions though.

I'm a 2/10 but a wide framed beast who played on a high school football team as a lineman that won 2 state championships my junior and senior year. i got a full ride to play at a d1 university but got injured my freshman year.

tfw probably could hae fucked so many bitches just by running d1 jock game like my ugly friends did in college but i got into a fucking fight that injured me and put me out for the rest of my life

life is suffering mayn

Beautiful people have better genes on average. People who do a lot of sports while growing up tend to have better posture (that includes oral posture), which leads to better overall development of the face and body. Beautiful people also tend to be more confident, which leads to higher chance that they reach their full potential.