Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the reason why most high iq people are ugly

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
there had to be a reason for someone to pass on their genes, obviously if you are gl you will pass on your genes easily, however in the past high iq was respected and was necessary to achieve status and money in society so high iq people that were ugly could also pass on their genes

now with high iq not being as important for reproduction high iq genes wont be passed on, we will see the iq drop over the years

a high iq chad person is possible but not very common

Good looking people tend to have an above average IQ (usually like 10 points higher than the average) but look at people with 130+ IQ's and they are not good looking most of the time, and society prevents these people from breeding. This is a disgrace.

We are experiencing a form of dysgenics as society devolves as High IQ people breed less and less.

Damn bro am I Einstein?
Also, usually chads are smart as fuck because they have motivation from positive reinforcement, and they just have generally good genetics

Good looking people tend to have an above average IQ (usually like 10 points higher than the average) but look at people with 130+ IQ's and they are not good looking most of the time, and society prevents these people from breeding. This is a disgrace.
yes that what I mean by high iq, look at the biggest geniuses in history they would all be incels today

Fag

yes that what I mean by high iq, look at the biggest geniuses in history they would all be incels today
Yeah I know, show me these 130-200 IQ chads, they barely exist, it's over for HighIQcels.

Ugly people are more likely to work on their intelligence since other aspects of their lives are shit.

Good looking people are less likely to put effort into their intelligence (of course many of them still do to reach even higher heights) because they are able to coast on their looks.

Ugly people are more likely to work on their intelligence since other aspects of their lives are shit.

Good looking people are less likely to put effort into their intelligence (of course many of them still do to reach even higher heights) because they are able to coast on their looks.

As for natural/inborn intelligence it's pretty much a coin toss. What are the chances to have a high IQ? What are the chances to be beautiful? The chances aren't that great, so the chances to be X and Y are even lower. It's statistics.

As for natural/inborn intelligence it's pretty much a coin toss. What are the chances to have a high IQ? What are the chances to be beautiful? The chances aren't that great, so the chances to be X and Y are even lower. It's statistics.
i dont believe iq alone determines genius, theres many people who probably didnt have huge iqs that were far greater geniuses than people with super high iqs

Legit, why tryhard and use your brain when looks already gave you free pass in life.

Even if you are high IQ as an ugly man, you will get cockblocked by some Chad in the work place regardless of your hard work. Lookism is alive more than ever.

The High IQ then will be prevalent in asia and the west would be doomed for the lack of high IQ ppl and the excessive breeding of low IQ scum normies.

Yeah I know, show me these 130-200 IQ chads, they barely exist, it's over for HighIQcels.
Idk bro, it could just be that incredibly smart Chads feel no need to prove themselves due to all the positive reinforcement they get from being Chad. In other words, they don't aspire for greatness as society already tells them they're great. Intelligent incels only have their intellect so to speak, so they're pushed into a position where they have to make the most of it. Just an hypothesis, I'm completely neutral where this question is concerned

Idk bro, it could just be that incredibly smart Chads feel no need to prove themselves due to all the positive reinforcement they get from being Chad. In other words, they don't aspire for greatness as society already tells them they're great. Intelligent incels only have their intellect so to speak, so they're pushed into a position where they have to make the most of it. Just an hypothesis, I'm completely neutral where this question is concerned
I can only speak from personal data I have seen in relation to this subject, but I have only seen one Chad with a verified IQ of around 160, while most other people around that percentile are average/below average looking, but yeah I suppose you don't have to rely on IQ as much if you're good looking.

All going according to (((their))) plan

Its because they spend more time indoors learning stuff. When you're ugly going outside is hard.

I bet he mogged @LebaneseCel with that postmaxxing
All these post maxxers around real new, you probably don't recognise many people on the top posters list

we will see the iq drop over the years
Check again, it's been dropping for a hundred years now.
Soon we won't make new technology because women hate men who make life easier

Nah they r too high inhib tbh. Just be low inhib theory boyo

major cope
IQ is correlated with good looks

Good genes come in a package. If you don't have the looks, it's over for you.

Here's a solid Blackpill video explaining the evidence that attractiveness is heavily correlated with intelligence:

Good genes come in a package. If you don't have the looks, it's over for you.

Here's a solid Blackpill video explaining the evidence that attractiveness is heavily correlated with intelligence:

major cope
IQ is correlated with good looks
gl people are usually above average intelligence

but top geniuses are most times ugly

Good looking people turn out to be very dumb unfortunately.

Is IQ even genetic? In my country you get people with PhD's whose parents were farmers, etc, from what i've seen it is mainly luck of birth, even between siblings you can get high and low IQ

Last edited:
From my observation, good looks and high IQ correlate to an extent (up to about 120-130). Extremely high IQ have an “off look” about them, I can’t explain it; similar to but not quite how very low iq (but not quite retarded) people look. It’s as if nature looks to phase out excessively low and high IQs.

Is IQ even genetic? In my country you get people with PhD's whose parents were farmers, etc, from what i'e seen it is mainly luck of birth, even between siblings you can high and low IQ
It is genetic, however there are anomalies where a child has a much higher IQ than their parents. Higher IQ parents are much more likely to produce higher IQ offspring tho, however, sadly, high IQ people typically don't breed, so most High IQ people are anomalies, and their lineage tends to end with them, because even if they do breed, they'll likely breed with someone who is of a lower IQ than they are, thus causing their offspring to be inferior to them. It's over.

Chads probably have medium IQ, but they often sems dumb because they don't use that IQ. That's because they have never had to think, others thought for them.
When you look at it closely, they are actually staceys in male body because of how much validation they get.

Chads probably have medium IQ, but they often sems dumb because they don't use that IQ. That's because they have never had to think, others thought for them.
When you look at it closely, they are actually staceys in male body because of how much validation they get.
legit
listen to male models in interviews they sound like bimbos

Hate to burst the bubble. Studies already show that the best looking people tend to have higher average IQs. Good genes come in packages and vice versa.

Sounds like a myth to keep uglier people from dropping out of society.

Hate to burst the bubble. Studies already show that the best looking people tend to have higher average IQs. Good genes come in packages and vice versa.
Is that why East Asians or jews have the highest IQ average ?

Is that why East Asians or jews have the highest IQ average ?
I’ve never seen research on average Jewish IQ. however I know that wish Asians they’re test scores are on average higher because they’re lives are literally determined by the results. Communism