Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The reason why it's so hard to find descriptions of what sex feels like

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
is because everyone else is having sex so they dont need to hear what it's like.

they dont need to explain what it feels like to penetrate tight pussy

to coom in girl mouth

to stretch open her tightbutthole

what it feels like to grab a fistfull of tit

the rest of the world is not incel. just us freaks and weirdos on this deranged forum. it's over

I feel like most gen z are incel hence why Andrew Tate and redpill dating coaches have taken off so much. Ten years ago an ugly guy could get a fat chick but now normies struggle to even get a fat chick.

I feel like most gen z are incel hence why Andrew Tate and redpill dating coaches have taken off so much. Ten years ago an ugly guy could get a fat chick but now normies struggle to even get a fat chick.
far bitches have trapped air in their pussies that ferments the yeast inside. they grow spores and mushrooms in the dank environment that can get into your dickhole and transport to your brain giving you alzheimers. fat bitches are dangerous!

far bitches have trapped air in their pussies that ferments the yeast inside. they grow spores and mushrooms in the dank environment that can get into your dickhole and transport to your brain giving you alzheimers. fat bitches are dangerous!
What