Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The reason why incels.co is a cult

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
It's a cult because you can't leave! Because if you do try and leave, people will say mean words to you on the internet!

I can leave anytime I want

watch me

Most people are actually supportive when you try to leave and improve your life. We're only mean if you brag about ascending before leaving

Most people are actually supportive when you try to leave and improve your life. We're only mean if you brag about ascending before leaving
Exactly. @Venomkore is an example of this. He decided to leave .co and even incel discords because he did/thought he may ascend in the future and he had better experiences than the average incel so he decided to leave and no one had anything against it. They were supportive even.

Exactly. @Venomkore is an example of this. He decided to leave .co and even incel discords because he did/thought he may ascend in the future and he had better experiences than the average incel so he decided to leave and no one had anything against it. They were supportive even.
he was talking about kissing his onitis and feeling her up on discord.

Last edited:
he was talking about kissing his onitis and feeling her up on discord. plus constantly spamming his chadlite face pics
He is 5'4 and has 4.5/10 face and a good frame. Imo

He is 5'4 and has 4.5/10 face and a good frame. Imo
Maybe, but I don't get why these people feel the need to brag on discord, he posted a pic of him hugging his onitis from behind and kissing. Then they come here and add claims that contradict their initial brag to downplay the fire. Makes it hard to believe them.

All you have to do is literally just not brag.

Excuse me, but I am human. No such coding is being utilized for my responses and posts.
Why the fuck are all your posts vague meaningless small talk and it sounds like your either an AI robot or you're being told what to type.

You remind me of Gus Fring

There's a part of you that is like what is said above where you seem robotic and everything you say is fake.
024d4b82f25d3717afa0d5b905132c82

And then there's times where glimmers of humanity show and you sound like a normal person. The real you.
Gustavo Fring BCS S3E10

Why the fuck are all your posts vague meaningless small talk and it sounds like your either an AI robot or you're being told what to type.

There's a part of you that is like what is said above where you seem robotic and everything you say is fake.
View attachment 338655

And then there's times where glimmers of humanity show and you sound like a normal person. The real you.
View attachment 338656
Do not ask so many questions, or you will regret it one day.

View attachment 338655

View attachment 338656
He is too NT that's why

Why would I regret asking questions?
If you stick your nose into other people's business and become a good for nothing busybody, then it is only inevitable that your actions will come to a full circle towards you. That is when you will regret asking these incessant and meaningless questions.

If you stick your nose into other people's business and become a good for nothing busybody, then it is only inevitable that your actions will come to a full circle towards you. That is when you will regret asking these incessant and meaningless questions.
I disagree. Maybe in other situations this is true but not in this one. I am asking questions about someone for acting strange. Online.

You are sounding very defensive right now. Perhaps you are trying to make me forget the question I asked you so you get away with not answering it.

I now have two questions for you:
1. The question on why you are like a bot which I previously asked
2. What do you mean by "it is only inevitable that your actions will come to a full circle towards you"?

I disagree. Maybe in other situations this is true but not in this one. I am asking questions about someone for acting strange. Online.

You are sounding very defensive right now. Perhaps you are trying to make me forget the question I asked you so you get away with not answering it.

I now have two questions for you:
1. The question on why you are like a bot which I previously asked
2. What do you mean by "it is only inevitable that your actions will come to a full circle towards you"?
I will not answer your pointless questions. But know this; if you persist on asking I will be forced to take action.

I find it funny when they say incels.co is a cult. We don't go around cities to actively recruit people. We don't have a leader. With the context bluepillers like to use about inceldom, a great analogy to what a "cult" would be, would be literally every belief system or any organized conglomerate with a set of goals ever.

we are a cult bec. we have ranks