Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The reason why I'm an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
LONG MIDFACE. Seriously, I have never seen a single guy with a long midface have a gf. All males with gfs I have observed tend to have compact midfaces. Their ears are at the same height with their nose. They may have NCT or recessed chin but their midfaces are always properly sized. Long midface is a death sentence socially and sexually. You are weak and undominant compared to other men and women certaintly don't want a kid with such an ugly feature. It also makes you look sad and pathetic hence the phrase "Why the long face?". Midface cannot be fixed by surgery so you are stuck with it and inceldom forever.

Lol i can relate i have a longmidface. Sometimes i go to uni with a 6 foot 1 white guy with a compact midface, nice hair, proportional face deffintly a 6. Anyhow when im alone in public aint no girl is watching me but when i go with him they all look our direction but i see that they are looking at him. I mean like wtf it makes me feel sad men,while these girls are staring at him, he is sending messages to his gf.
He is chill and wants to hangout but i come with excuses that i cant. Hell even when i go too school intry sometimes to avoid him but i dont want to make it to obvious. 

I wanna kill myslef ughhh

Incel_Dikshit said:
Lol i can relate i have a longmidface. Sometimes i go to uni with a 6 foot 1 white guy with a compact midface, nice hair, proportional face deffintly a 6. Anyhow when im alone in public aint no girl is watching me but when i go with him they all look our direction but i see that they are looking at him. I mean like wtf it makes me feel sad men,while these girls are staring at him, he is sending messages to his gf.
He is chill and wants to hangout but i come with excuses that i cant. Hell even when i go too school intry sometimes to avoid him but i dont want to make it to obvious. 

I hate chads. I hate everyone. I hate girls because they wont have sex with me and I hate sexually active men.

Post a picture of a person with the same feature, I'm curious to see what you mean.

Cliffs:

F A C E
A
C
E

Sub8Hate said:
Post a picture of a person with the same feature, I'm curious to see what you mean.

170829_lilwadehead.jpg

Sub8Hate said:

If this guy mogs you. It's officially over

Attachments

• Rr3wO7v.jpg
    Rr3wO7v.jpg
    421.1 KB · Views: 127
Strong jaw and chin (surgery), with a beard, can improve a long midface.

Sub8Hate said:

fc46cce1ea0ccec62e71d2df01df7645--ross-geller-david-schwimmer.jpg

Incel_Dikshit said:

I have only one friend and he happens to be better looking than me and I notice the exact same thing. We don't hang out much but when we do women of all ages and races check him out. Funny thing is he's only like 5' 9.5". I'd call him a chadlite. It definitely sucks and you feel small when you're a witness to that. I mean he literally did nothing to gain his looks, he was just born that way.

KyloRen said:
Strong jaw and chin (surgery), with a beard, can improve a long midface.

They won't. They will just make it look longer.