Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The reason why I have been inactive on .is and other incel spaces

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Recently, I have been preoccupied with video games. When I was posting on here everyday, I had no interest in video games. One day, I had the desire to play call of duty. I purchased COD Advanced Warfare on Xbox, I was hooked on that game. It was fun. I played it everyday until my eyes were burning. Then I played Minecraft, I met some old online friends and we built a city in the game, it was enjoyable. All of the sudden i developed a video game addiction. When I'm playing video games, I forget about all the bad things in my life. Gaming distracts me from reality. It's like a drug for me. I'm taking my cope to the next level, I'm going to purchase the PS5 pro, a new 60inch 4k Neo Qled TV so I can have have the best gaming experience possible. I'm also hyped for black ops 6 which will be released in October. The one thing I'm most excited about is GTA6. I finally found happiness in my boring life. I'm also going to post my gamertag to the forum so I can play video games with the brocels. I would love you to play GTA 6 with you guys.

Last edited:
@VictimofBpillReaper

I absolve you of your sins, son.

Good for you brocel however try to use both of these activties (Gaming and browsing .is) less and less it is generally bad for the quality of coping

Good for you brocel however try to use both of these activties (Gaming and browsing .is) less and less it is generally bad for the quality of coping
I cope but in a healthy way. For example when I'm done paying video games, take long walks for cardio and I also eat healthy now. I made the decision to stay away from sugary and processed foods.

I cope but in a healthy way. For example when I'm done paying video games, take long walks for cardio and I also eat healthy now. I made the decision to stay away from sugary and processed foods.
Same here alongside smoking, it woukd make coping more enjoyable

Gigalifefuel brocel.

If you're looking for any fun single player games I reccomend the tomb raider games.

Nah, you were probably fucking prime stacies. That is the real reason

Yes, GTA 5 graphics are good, just imagine the graphics in GTA6, it's almost going to be like real life.
Ikr.

I hope the story is better or at least as good as gta 5 story as I really liked it.

I also hope the online is fun as well

Ikr.

I hope the story is better or at least as good as gta 5 story as I really liked it.

I also hope the online is fun as well
Fuck story mode. It will be about a brown latina being in a relationship with a white guy. I'm heading straight into multiplayer

Do you live in Iraq? Or what country

The reason is you have nothing to say, much like the rest of the nobodies here.

me i cant afford to be inactive, otherwise the forum dies

Wish I could develop a gaming addiction again. Feels like lately I've lost all my cope, except the passive ones, like watching stuff.

I've been also vidyamaxxing all alone.

This forum is shit and dying now. All the og members left now it’s just 2024cels Istg fuck fat link. Fucking garbage forum I’ve been busy thankfully but this forum is shit now dead forum

Peak comedy. You have 32 posts

That's pretty much the same case for me. I've been coping with video games, work, and school for the past couple years.

Recently, I have been preoccupied with video games. When I was posting on here everyday, I had no interest in video games. One day, I had the desire to play call of duty. I purchased COD Advanced Warfare on Xbox, I was hooked on that game. It was fun. I played it everyday until my eyes were burning. Then I played Minecraft, I met some old online friends and we built a city in the game, it was enjoyable. All of the sudden i developed a video game addiction. When I'm playing video games, I forget about all the bad things in my life. Gaming distracts me from reality. It's like a drug for me. I'm taking my cope to the next level, I'm going to purchase the PS5 pro, a new 60inch 4k Neo Qled TV so I can have have the best gaming experience possible. I'm also hyped for black ops 6 which will be released in October. The one thing I'm most excited about is GTA6. I finally found happiness in my boring life. I'm also going to post my gamertag to the forum so I can play video games with the brocels. I would love you to play GTA 6 with you guys.
Gaming is lifefuel

Btw you're a massive fakecel according to @ElTruecel

This is healthy. The original incel schopenhauer says the only way to cope with life for those hyper aware of the suffering in life and how futile most "satisfying" things are (they just distract you temporarily, only to go back to a state of dread of life afterwards. hedonic treadmill, masturbation, etc.) is through aesthetic transcendence.

aesthetic transcendence takes you out of your body, instead of suffering human existence you become a part of the artform you're experiencing or observing. You lose track of time, you are immersed, you're taken to a different world. books, video games, science, creative projects, music and paintings can do that.

it's the only reason I even have energy to go through the day. I don't have the constitution for suicide but if I didn't have aesthetic transcendence I would have basically zero reason to keep living other than being afraid of death.

I started going inactive too. The only reason for this is that I got a job now.