Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The reason why I didn't accept an offer to become a moderator of .is

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I was asked by fatlink to become a moderator. I rejected the offer to protect myself from doxxing. Awhile ago, I was associated with a former user of the .is forum. He joined [redacted] (a group formed by Darth Homosexualis) and made death threats towards .is users. He was specifically targeting the moderators for revenge. If I did become a moderator, he would leak my personal information that I shared with him when I used to be close to him. It would be a great honor to serve as a moderator for my forum, but protecting my identity has prevented me from serving in this position. To be clear, I will not condemn or support the IPF, I will stay neutral and be silent on the conflict between the followers of the Darth Homosexualis and the admins of .is

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump. More people need to be aware of the reason why OP didn’t accept becoming a mod

>Call yourself the Incel Protection Force
>Threaten to ruin the lives of Incels

Concern

There is too much risk involved

“Get a cool purple username and in exchange you won’t get paid and you have the potential of having your personal info leaked to the world”

Bump again. It is incredibly important that more people are aware of this

Understandable. I wouldn't wanna be one either

Darth Homosexualis lives in Gaylord Michigan (fitting name for the place that faggot lives amirite?) and his adopted sister lives in Detoilet and her name is Molly Smidt and she can be found easily on Fagbook.

See? Two can doxx you fucking arrogant narcissistic cocksucker.

what's the [redacted]? why did u leak your personal info to someone?

you guys called him a FED he obviously not one, he wouldn't dox and threaten people if he was one

we as incels do need stay together and be united.. the world is shit

I was asked by fatlink to become a moderator. I rejected the offer to protect myself from doxxing. Awhile ago, I was associated with a former user of the .is forum. He joined [redacted] (a group formed by Darth Homosexualis) and made death threats towards .is users. He was specifically targeting the moderators for revenge. If I did become a moderator, he would leak my personal information that I shared with him when I used to be close to him. It would be a great honor to serve as a moderator for my forum, but protecting my identity has prevented me from serving in this position. To be clear, I will not condemn or support the IPF, I will stay neutral and be silent on the conflict between the followers of the Darth Homosexualis and the admins of .is
Context on the IPF? What is their goal? Why are they against the mods here?

Context on the IPF? What is their goal? Why are they against the mods here?
Darth Homosexualis and his followers have a grudge against .is admins for banning him. Darth was advertising his Rumble channel, and he was banned. Supposedly, advertising social media accounts is against the rules. Personally, i think Darths ban was unjustified

Darth Homosexualis and his followers have a grudge against .is admins for banning him. Darth was advertising his Rumble channel, and he was banned. Supposedly, advertising social media accounts is against the rules. Personally, i think Darths ban was unjustified
they just responded to you on their forum haha

I am once again bumping this thread to spread awareness