Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The reason why homosexuality is not natural and not genetically determined

the.oracle

the.oracle

There is no happiness - only pleasure or pain.
★★★★
So, we all know lebianism is a lie
Even lesbians have sex using penetration with sex toys, because that's what the vagina is made for, both sexes enjoy the back and forth of penetration until they coom
By being born with a pussy, foids inherently enjoy getting stabbed with a dick by a dominant male, so in reality all "lesbians" are actually Chadsexual
And I have proof of this from my own personal life, I have two sisters and both were "lesbians" at some point of their life, one even called herself "pansexual"
And reflecting upon my times of childhood, highschool and college, I can recall that 90% of "lesbians" were previously or afterwardly involved with men
The minority of foids who (mostly) stayed with other foids were generally the very average or below average looking ones
That showcases that lesbianism in general is an excuse for heterosexual foids to date other women instead of sub5s or average males, but always open up for Chad (including threesomes and other wild stuff)
The tiny minorities are supposedly "femcel" foids of low quality that could actually have men penetrating them but won't lower their standards for their sub5s looksmatches

The same applies to men
Men enjoy penetrating the wet, warm and conforting vagina, that's how nature designed it
And in fact, looking at actual reality, I see the same pattern with men
Most actual gay men are actually below average looking
The reason you think there are many gay Chads is because you watch too much TV, since the joos want to imprint the idea that being gay is OK and handsome men do it too
But in actual reality the vast majority (at least 90%) of men that I know to be gay are actually below average looking
Most chads are fucking foids because it is only natural for them to get pussy thrown at them
The supposed gay Chads (5% if at all) are probably coping due to some childhood trauma or abuse
That's because in this day and age many kids who have no formed concepts about the world are incouraged to be gay, and some even to cut their dicks and take hormones to grow tits

What determines one's sexual urges is the sexual organ they are born with, along with the rest of their particular (male or female) reproduction and bodily system
Of course the sexual act in itself can somewhat be "reproduced" in homosexual intercourse, but besides having no reproductive result, it is simply a simulation of the actual heterosexual act in itself, involving the penetration of the hole by a pole in order to stimulate the coom to flow into the womb

That means most gays (the 95% of them being sub5males) are probably incels in denial coping heavy based on propaganda, social conditioning and a growing difficulty to find a female mate to have sex with

The presence of this phenomena in the world at a low percentage of the whole population can be seen in all animal species, but it probably showcases that it is a way that animals that some males that fail at reproducing end up coping by simulating sex with other animals of the same sex

It is not a genetic preference for same-sex intercourse, but a coping mechanism for weak males who choose to have sex with other men instead of getting their needs through other means outside of female validation :blackpill:

Its probably mix of brainwashing and trauma before and during early puberty. I heard that in Nordic countries being gay and trans receives huge positive attention in school system, without parents knowledge.

Its probably mix of brainwashing and trauma before and during early puberty. I heard that in Nordic countries being gay and trans receives huge positive attention in school system, without parents knowledge.
Nordic countries are peak gynocentric. That’s the case for all westernized countries, including the ones affected by it like cosmopolitan/big countries in south america, asia and even africa possibly
Homosexuality and transexuality is becoming more and more acceptable in younger generations

I always thought something like that. Even heard lesbians admitting their Chadsexuality. Ludicrous.
I don’t care. I hate all of them.

You can’t get “brainwashed” into being gay, you are either born gay or not, it’s simple as that.

You can’t get “brainwashed” into being gay, you are either born gay or not, it’s simple as that.
if its so simple then why don’t you give us a brief explanation

probably a mental illness
why are there rehab for pedephiles but everyone says conversion therapy doesnt work for faggots :feelsUgh:
its the same thing

if its so simple then why don’t you give us a brief explanation
You can’t change what you are attracted to. Go look at pics of naked men, no matter how hard you try you won’t be attracted to them as you were born straight.
@El Enemigo Look at this faggot apologist
Did I say I respect them you fucking retard? I hate fags aswell, but I also hate cactus tier IQ posters like yourself who think sexuality can be changed.

probably a mental illness
why are there rehab for pedephiles but everyone says conversion therapy doesnt work for faggots :feelsUgh:
its the same thing
there’s likely not such a thing as a genetic mental disease, read tomas szasz on that
psychological dysfunctions are the result of sedimentation of conflicting/negative thoughts through years of self-repetition in the mind by the individual
so it can be a disease/illness if you can consider mental re-engineering dysfunction a disease
but it’s not a disease like cancer or else

You can’t change what you are attracted to. Go look at pics of naked men, no matter how hard you try you won’t be attracted to them as you were born straight.

Did I say I respect them you fucking retard? I hate fags aswell, but I also hate cactus tier IQ posters like yourself who think sexuality can be changed.
sexuality can’t be changed, that’s what i’m saying you low iq braincel
males wish to fuck females
it is their sexual preference
a tiny percentage of males, despite being genetically predisposed to have sex with females, end up having sex with same-sex partners as a coping mechanism, simulating the heterosexual act, due to social conditioning
they might feel pleasure during the act because their sexual organs are being stimulated, although outside heterosexual context, but with heterosexual acts (such as penetration)
can you understand?
there is really no such thing as heterosexual or homosexual preference
there is either reproductively viable / natural sex (male-female) and there are deviations to the rule
there is no sexual preference, sexuality is not preference but instinct, but that doesn’t mean one can’t fight against their instincts and submit themselves to gay sex for whatever psychological reason

Last edited:
homosexualism is probably a neurological condition.
That means most gays (the 95% of them being sub5males) are probably incels in denial coping heavy based on propaganda, social conditioning and a growing difficulty to find a female mate to have sex with
that is just not true.. it sounds like you are a fag in denial.

I do believe that for some, it is just the way that they are and that it is just the way they were born. I'm in the camp that there are multiple reasons for homosexuality.

And no, I don't think all lesbians are larping as chadsexuals. I do think that there are lesbians, specifically the masculine lesbians, that are attracted only to women. Masculine lesbians, from what I observed, not only behave and dress in what would be considered a more masculine appearance, but also have more masculine physical features. Their faces tend to be more masculine than most other women, they tend to have broader shoulders and narrower hips. Especially masculine lesbians that are black.

Even lesbians have sex using penetration with sex toys, because that's what the vagina is made for, both sexes enjoy the back and forth of penetration until they coom
By being born with a pussy, foids inherently enjoy getting stabbed with a dick by a dominant male, so in reality all "lesbians" are actually Chadsexual
And I have proof of this from my own personal life, I have two sisters and both were "lesbians" at some point of their life, one even called herself "pansexual"
And reflecting upon my times of childhood, highschool and college, I can recall that 90% of "lesbians" were previously or afterwardly involved with men
The minority of foids who (mostly) stayed with other foids were generally the very average or below average looking ones
That showcases that lesbianism in general is an excuse for heterosexual foids to date other women instead of sub5s or average males, but always open up for Chad (including threesomes and other wild stuff)
The tiny minorities are supposedly "femcel" foids of low quality that could actually have men penetrating them but won't lower their standards for their sub5s looksmatches

The same applies to men
Men enjoy penetrating the wet, warm and conforting vagina, that's how nature designed it
The reason you think there are many gay Chads is because you watch too much TV, since the joos want to imprint the idea that being gay is OK and handsome men do it too
But in actual reality the vast majority (at least 90%) of men that I know to be gay are actually below average looking
Most chads are fucking foids because it is only natural for them to get pussy thrown at them
The supposed gay Chads (5% if at all) are probably coping due to some childhood trauma or abuse
That's because in this day and age many kids who have no formed concepts about the world are incouraged to be gay, and some even to cut their dicks and take hormones to grow tits

What determines one's sexual urges is the sexual organ they are born with, along with the rest of their particular (male or female) reproduction and bodily system
Of course the sexual act in itself can somewhat be "reproduced" in homosexual intercourse, but besides having no reproductive result, it is simply a simulation of the actual heterosexual act in itself, involving the penetration of the hole by a pole in order to stimulate the coom to flow into the womb

The presence of this phenomena in the world at a low percentage of the whole population can be seen in all animal species, but it probably showcases that it is a way that animals that some males that fail at reproducing end up coping by simulating sex with other animals of the same sex

It is not a genetic preference for same-sex intercourse, but a coping mechanism for weak males who choose to have sex with other men instead of getting their needs through other means outside of female validation :blackpill:
Nailed it — this is exactly what’s going on.

1) could be trauma or sexual abuse at a young age, happens more than people think actually

2) it’s “in” to be gay / trans / “they/them pronouns” (lol) — people want to be special snowflakes and have their egos stroked by the woke crowd. Doesn’t matter if you’re actually oppressed, people want others to “think” they’ve been oppressed for the attention and sympathy

3) low status ugly men who could never get women turn to it as a cope or get hit on by a gay guy and they’d rather have that then nothing.

If there we’re actually some genetic reason for it then we’d be able to predict it and diagnose it medically before people ever grew up. But we can’t which tells us it’s all mental — it’s a mental illness and/or attention seeking behavior.

You’re also right about lesbians — every lesbian I have ever known either used to be straight and fucked a lotta guys or later becomes straight again and a lot of the time it’s just your typical “I’m le special” bullshit.

Yup

The same applies to men

It might be a mental disorder ngl. They are studies showing that women that take drugs and alcohol during pregnancy with a boy. Increases the risk of the son being gay. Fucking ovER. Even the Jewish Chemicals that pregnant foids are consuming influence the childs sexuality later in life.

The elites are truly biggest villains in the world

Most gays are ugly coping incels. Just like how lesbian are ugly 'femcels'.

It might be a mental disorder ngl. They are studies showing that women that take drugs and alcohol during pregnancy with a boy. Increases the risk of the son being gay. Fucking ovER. Even the Jewish Chemicals that pregnant foids are consuming influence the childs sexuality later in life.

The elites are truly biggest villains in the world
Maybe that's not the reason, maybe it's because these same women that do drugs and alcohol tend to raise shittier kids and dump a lot of trauma into them, not to mention possible genetic defects caused by this usage that leads these kids to inceldom and, tied with mental problems and shitty childhoods, some end up coping with being fags
Correlation doesn't mean causation

The same applies to men

right brocel! people need to fucking listen to science and genetics. it’s basic as fuck.

If there we’re actually some genetic reason for it then we’d be able to predict it and diagnose it medically before people ever grew up. But we can’t which tells us it’s all mental — it’s a mental illness and/or attention seeking behavior.
Exactly, if it was genetic it could be mapped down by medicine but it can't, much like many other "diseases" and "mental illnesses"

Exactly, if it was genetic it could be mapped down by medicine but it can't, much like many other "diseases" and "mental illnesses"
The west has gotten really cucked and blue pilled when it comes to the reality of homosexuality. It doesn’t appear to be genetic, it’s probably all in their head for the reasons I listed before. I don’t hate people because they’re gay, but that person almost certainly is mentally ill and they usually love being the center of attention and getting them “I’m a victim!” points has been my observation. Despite the reality that every mainstream institution is vehemently in their corner. If being gay made you oppressed then that wouldn’t be so, if you want to find an “actual” oppressed groups incels are kinda the big one right now seems like. You just have to look at what groups aren’t given special protections by social media/big tech/the government.

Last edited:
Lesbianism is just women holding out for Chads. Male homosexuality is either twink cope replacement for women because they look feminine, or sub five desperation for any contact at all. Both types are promoted by the elite in the West to justify the Chad Harems that exist.

it's probably not genetic and because faggots can't reproduce they have to molest children to spread their mental disease (overwhelming amounts of pedos are gay pedos)