Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The reason why geomaxxing is the only option "Any foid can open Tinder at any moment, and she'll instantly find 50 guys who are better than you in eve

Zuckuccius

Zuckuccius

The Sentient Incel
"Any foid can open Tinder at any moment, and she'll instantly find 50 guys who are better than you in every way. She'd have 0 reason to pick you."

This statement is so true. It's actually why we can't get laid.

But if you go to global south..........

in Thailand all the guys are 5ft5, brown, ugly(no offense), and poor

Just being 5ft8, not brown, average face, and average western wage

That makes you the most attractive guy out of like 50 guys.

The only way you can be the no.1 guy out of 50 guys is by going to asia

water is wet nigga

"Any foid can open Tinder at any moment, and she'll instantly find 50 guys who are better than you in every way. She'd have 0 reason to pick you."

This statement is so true. It's actually why we can't get laid.

But if you go to global south..........

in Thailand all the guys are 5ft5, brown, ugly(no offense), and poor

Just being 5ft8, not brown, average face, and average western wage

That makes you the most attractive guy out of like 50 guys.

The only way you can be the no.1 guy out of 50 guys is by going to asia
asia is lifefuel for now

This better be fucking true you niggers or I will ER every last one of you for wasting my time with this JBW shit

There's a reason why Thailand's main city is called 'Bang-cock'

This better be fucking true you niggers or I will ER every last one of you for wasting my time with this JBW shit
are you white? im syrian so not white white but im not a brown shitskin like thai guys

You have a point with that Online Dating thing, but you severely underestimate how many Passport Bros there are AND the costs of living in Thailand.

To live a mid life you need about 2 thousand dollars a month.

water is wet nigga
Water

You have a point with that Online Dating thing, but you severely underestimate how many Passport Bros there are AND the costs of living in Thailand.

To live a mid life you need about 2 thousand dollars a month.
yeah true bro. make sure you dont go there, and nobody else go there! its saturated! and 5k per month to live good minimum

As a curry I would advice currycels against geomaxxing in Thailand or SEA.

Asian women and curry men shouldn’t mix imo

They only make complete mongrels who are total subhuman

White women or black women should be the only go to if a curry were to race mix

I think he will learn the hard way that JBW is bullshit.
If my SEAmaxx doesn't work I am just killing myself anyway

No point living on this gayass planet a loser incel 30+

yeah true bro. make sure you dont go there, and nobody else go there! its saturated! and 5k per month to live good minimum
Not to mention because of the Land Code Act you cant own Land as a foreigner in Thailand. You will rent forever, PLUS theres a problem with visa, you wont be able to go "Passport Bro" forever.

The average Passport Bro goes there just because of the sex tourism. Thats all fine i guess (even tho i personally dislike it for humane standards) but I can guarantee you wont find a suitable Partner either.

Eastern Girls are becoming increasingly westernized. Its only a matter of time once Chads outsource Normies and Sub5s in the East.

Not to mention because of the Land Code Act you cant own Land as a foreigner in Thailand. You will rent forever, PLUS theres a problem with visa, you wont be able to go "Passport Bro" forever.
OMG YES WE WILL RENT FOREVER, MAKE SURE TO NEVER GO THERE

The average Passport Bro goes there just because of the sex tourism. Thats all fine i guess (even tho i personally dislike it for humane standards) but I can guarantee you wont find a suitable Partner either.
truth.

Eastern Girls are becoming increasingly westernized. Its only a matter of time once Chads outsource Normies and Sub5s in the East.
facts bro. chads will all go live in underdeveloped countries for scraps of pussy and MOG us!

That's literally everywhere in SEA JFL... But this doesn't apply to condos, you are allowed to own condos since they are not on land technically but part of a building.

Also there are ways to go around this anyway, you can sign leases on Lands for 99 years so you technically don't own the land but still aka 'own' it for 99 years and who cares what happens after that.

But I agree. Settling in Thailand is the aboslutely most retarded shit you can do. Worst SEA country to settle out of all. Not even because things are more expensive than other SEA countries, but because Thai women are literal gold diggers on steroids with no morals. 99.99% of thai whores will use you up not even kidding.

Filipinas are not much better. But at least its a christcuck nation and they have also been colonized by whitepowers so the odds there are much more in your favor which is why I picked that place.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back