Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The reason why face matters the most as long as you are average height.

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
Framecel ? Sure some women may reject you, but there is a niche of women who like thin guys, as long as you have an attractive face, you'll slay with that niche.

Just average size ? Sure some women may reject you for not being tall enough, but you'll slay with the other 30%-50%.

A little bit chubby ? Sure, some women will reject you from the start, but you'll slay with the 30-40% who don't as long as you have an attractive face.

Bald ? 90%-95% of women will reject you from the start, but if you have a good bone structure/stays at least attractive FOR A BALDY, you'll find a niche and slay with that niche.

Just be average height and good looking.

Just be average height and good looking.

It seems like water is wet, i agree, but many people her think that being a framecel or not 6ft+ will not compensate for an attractive face, so i have to hammer the point again and again.

You can as well say that you could find a niche of girls who like only ugly guys.

GTFO, this post is ridiculous.

I fail to see how the face can be the be all end all of indicators of good male genetics, especially when we take everything into account, but I dont disagree with the OP. Just mystified.

Who am I kidding, women fuck dogs and exclusively hideous men. I can no longer pretend chad/tyrone is handsome or has anything but shit genes, personality, talent, and intelligence.

Last edited:
dont be manlet, dont be deformed / thread

cope. @Weed made a tinder experiment with knajjd and girl still wanted him even though he knew he was 5'2'' turbomanlet.

cope. @Weed made a tinder experiment with knajjd and girl still wanted him even though he knew he was 5'2'' turbomanlet.
i saw this garbage. lol at copers thinking a good face prevents anything from happening

You can as well say that you could find a niche of girls who like only ugly guys.

That's the thing, there is no such thing.

And i never said "only" you added that word yourself.

Link for the experiment ?

And for fuck sake, don't tell me it's based on the bio ? NOBODY READS THE BIO. So he has to tell them directly he's 5ft 2.
I fail to see how the face can be the be all end all of indicators of good male genetics, especially when we take everything into account, but I dont disagree with the OP. Just mystified.

Who am I kidding, women fuck dogs and exclusively hideous men. I can no longer pretend chad/tyrone is handsome or has anything but shit genes, personality, talent, and intelligence.

I didn't understand a thing of what you're saying.

Last edited:
all chads are tall, they have better genes so they're taller too.
normies can look good and be shortish but they'll still have sex
it's the better genes, name the last time you've seen a short chad.

If you read my title, i did say that an average height is necessary ...

Face>height>frame, albeit all important. A 5’8 pretty boy will slay way fucking harder than a 6’4 ogre. A lot of users here put too much emphasis on height and needing to be 6’1 plus.

Face>height>frame, albeit all important. A 5’8 pretty boy will slay way fucking harder than a 6’4 ogre. A lot of users here put too much emphasis on height and needing to be 6’1 plus.
Let them cope man... Just let them cope:feelscry:

"there is a niche of women who like thin guys" I actually LOL'd.
208brsx.jpg
"you are so thin and beta babe,I like that so much"
That's the thing, there is no such thing.

And i never said "only" you added that word yourself.

Link for the experiment ?

And for fuck sake, don't tell me it's based on the bio ? NOBODY READS THE BIO. So he has to tell them directly he's 5ft 2.

I didn't understand a thing of what you're saying.
I told her directly that "I" was 5'2