Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the reason why betabuxxing at 30 is common might have a lot more to do with male to female ration then we previously thought

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
So we as blackpillers know that when a women reaches 30 she gets much uglier and that at 30 a lot of men have built enough wealth for a random whore to deign to fuck a random guy for once a month for the first 3 years and then barely after that.

the above is true,but there is quite a demographic shift at 30 too.you see(using the data below as evidence) in the netherlands at age 16 there are 96.6k women for every 102k men.this means that a boatload of men would still be single even if tomorrow every women turned into a complete saint.this also means that there is a lot of competition since there are less women to go around and when women get legal (usually 18) there will be even more competition as now she has way more resources then she had when she was a teen and will have a older guys after her who previously couldn't because they didn't know her(now she works at x place or goes to college and goes out way more with her friends ) and because she was illegal.

but if we look at the male to female ratio at 30 it's tamer. it's 107.2k women for every 110.8k guys.and the male to female ratio from 30 to 40 gets more equal as the years progress and at 40 it's essentially a 50/50 ratio.and there is also less competition since you don't have to compete with a lot of young guys(yeah some guys go for older women but in contrast all men go for young women,so it's still easier),and boomers are also less inclined to date someone of their own age(by that i don't mean they stop dating them,but they wouldn't put near enough the same effort as they would do for a young girl.boomers with money are complete simps for young meat.)

btw i am using the netherlands as an example,but it's probably the same for any other western country and for many other incredibly developed countries.

tldr: there is great difference between the female to male ratio between 16-18 compared to 30 and there is an even bigger difference from 30 to 40, as at 40 the male to female ratio is quite equal.

It's probably a mix of more equal ratio and women approaching the end of their biological clock.

So we as blackpillers know that when a women reaches 30 she gets much uglier and that at 30 a lot of men have built enough wealth for a random whore to deign to fuck a random guy for once a month for the first 3 years and then barely after that.

the above is true,but there is quite a demographic shift at 30 too.you see(using the data below as evidence) in the netherlands at age 16 there are 96.6k women for every 102k men.this means that a boatload of men would still be single even if tomorrow every women turned into a complete saint.this also means that there is a lot of competition since there are less women to go around and when women get legal (usually 18) there will be even more competition as now she has way more resources then she had when she was a teen and will have a older guys after her who previously couldn't because they didn't know her(now she works at x place or goes to college and goes out way more with her friends ) and because she was illegal.

but if we look at the male to female ratio at 30 it's tamer. it's 107.2k women for every 110.8k guys.and the male to female ratio from 30 to 40 gets more equal as the years progress and at 40 it's essentially a 50/50 ratio.and there is also less competition since you don't have to compete with a lot of young guys(yeah some guys go for older women but in contrast all men go for young women,so it's still easier),and boomers are also less inclined to date someone of their own age(by that i don't mean they stop dating them,but they wouldn't put near enough the same effort as they would do for a young girl.boomers with money are complete simps for young meat.)

btw i am using the netherlands as an example,but it's probably the same for any other western country and for many other incredibly developed countries.

tldr: there is great difference between the female to male ratio between 16-18 compared to 30 and there is an even bigger difference from 30 to 40, as at 40 the male to female ratio is quite equal.

Use official statistics office sites, not anything else. I don't know about the Netherlands, but in Finland the sex ratio is most skewed towards males at around 30. Less skewed at 16-18. Because we have native foids emigrating more than native men, literally in every western country lives 2-4 times more Finnish women than men. Especially in anglo countries and in France. In Italy lives 3 times more Finnish women than men, same ratio for Swedes living in Italy. The immigration component skews the sex ratio towards males, and the effect is most pronounced at around age 30. I am in the worst possible age in terms of sex ratio here.

Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany have the age where there are finally equal amount of men and women at about 60 years old, it just keeps getting higher and higher.

youre a brainlet. thats because thats how many females/males were born in that generation. the female/male ration for the 18 years old will still be that same ratio when they get to 30s.

My problem with the ratios is that often foids date guys who are older than them. 30 year old chad is still fucking high school and college stacy’s

youre a brainlet. thats because thats how many females/males were born in that generation. the female/male ration for the 18 years old will still be that same ratio when they get to 30s.
go search for multiple western countries and it's the same pattern.also the same female/male ration at 18 won't be the same as at 18.men often immigrate,have way way way higher suicide rates,men are more prone to illnesses then females,suffer from most murders, etc etc etc.it's much more complicated then that.

i doubt it has anything to do with being born in that generation,as the early age unbalance can be seen in multiple countries.if it was specific to the netherlands then okay,maybe i could call it a one off thing,but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Use official statistics office sites, not anything else. I don't know about the Netherlands, but in Finland the sex ratio is most skewed towards males at around 30. Less skewed at 16-18. Because we have native foids emigrating more than native men, literally in every western country lives 2-4 times more Finnish women than men. Especially in anglo countries and in France. In Italy lives 3 times more Finnish women than men, same ratio for Swedes living in Italy. The immigration component skews the sex ratio towards males, and the effect is most pronounced at around age 30. I am in the worst possible age in terms of sex ratio here.

Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany have the age where there are finally equal amount of men and women at about 60 years old, it just keeps getting higher and higher.
one thing.from what i saw, for many countries it's about 40 where it stabilizes,but germany,norway,finland,sweden migh have a surplus of males due to immigration,so that might be the reason why the "stabilization occurs later". i mean each countries is it's own thing,but patterns still pop up.

there is much that affects a country,especially if a country is constantly at war,is poor and allows access to richer countries(poland,portugal etc) etc etc etc.also the statistics in that website seem to be decent and they seem to take it from oficial sources.you can check the sources yourself.

Too bad they didn't want me when they were young and hot. So now I don't want them that thier busted....

Just wait until your 30 and beyond bro, you'll eventually get her.... Once she's been distroyed and passed around. Making me pay premium price for a rusty shit bucket... lucky me
-_-

Men always die in greater numbers than toilets in almost all age cohorts but the eldest.

Too bad they didn't want me when they were young and hot. So now I don't want them that thier busted....

Just wait until your 30 and beyond bro, you'll eventually get her.... Once she's been distroyed and passed around. Making me pay premium price for a rusty shit bucket... lucky me
-_-

This. The fact that we're forced to be with former whores fills my heart with rage. Years and years of hard work and study, just to end up with a cumbucket who still feels like she's settling for you. What a joke.

This. The fact that we're forced to be with former whores fills my heart with rage. Years and years of hard work and study, just to end up with a cumbucket who still feels like she's settling for you. What a joke.
i am aiming for a 30 and something yo women at my church,i am not a cuck but realistic.

High IQ thread.

Gender imbalance it's a critical problem and more nations need to address it. As you correctly pointed out, even if every woman turned into a saint tomorrow there's still going to a huge surplus of cock in tens of thousands of men who literally won't have a female counterpart to match with. Currently we see a representation of a ponzi scheme where older dudes snatch younger women so that void gets somewhat artificially solved by that, but things gets worse every single year as men live longer and not as many die due to wars like they used to. This is why we see 5:1 ratios on Tinder and all this real life orbiter bullshit that inflates female's ego and screws it up for all of us.

The reason why a lot of people don't want to talk about it because there are a lot of selfish piece of shit retards on this planet who prefer to have sons over daughters, so they get butthurt when you tell them that it's not such a good idea. They even go as far as getting abortions if it's a girl. Those ignorant morons don't have enough brain cells to realize that their neighbor is doing the exact same thing and that all their stupid sons will end up being a faggots or incels because they didn't breed any girls to balance it out. Of course, since they are a bunch of selfish narcissists, they think their son is the best and will beat the competition for whatever scarce pussy is out there. Yeah well that's what everyone else thinks too, and nobody wants to be a loser. Have fun jerking off with your hand,

This is exactly how China ended up with a 40 million men surplus in the present day. Feel sorry for those poor dudes...

I also hate the widespread lie that gender ratio is 50/50 and some even claim that there are more women than men..... because those idiots count the 65+ year old grandmas who outlive their husbands. Listen nobody wants to date the old fucking grannies, okay, so stop spewing that shit. Dating age market is 18-35 and men way outnumber women in this category (plus have to compete against the old sugardaddy pricks), and that's the only age group that matters.

My solution - ban abortions for female offspring and incentivize couples to have more daughters (give them better tax breaks, etc.)

High IQ thread.

Gender imbalance it's a critical problem and more nations need to address it. As you correctly pointed out, even if every woman turned into a saint tomorrow there's still going to a huge surplus of cock in tens of thousands of men who literally won't have a female counterpart to match with. Currently we see a representation of a ponzi scheme where older dudes snatch younger women so that void gets somewhat artificially solved by that, but things gets worse every single year as men live longer and not as many die due to wars like they used to. This is why we see 5:1 ratios on Tinder and all this real life orbiter bullshit that inflates female's ego and screws it up for all of us.

The reason why a lot of people don't want to talk about it because there are a lot of selfish piece of shit retards on this planet who prefer to have sons over daughters, so they get butthurt when you tell them that it's not such a good idea. They even go as far as getting abortions if it's a girl. Those ignorant morons don't have enough brain cells to realize that their neighbor is doing the exact same thing and that all their stupid sons will end up being a faggots or incels because they didn't breed any girls to balance it out. Of course, since they are a bunch of selfish narcissists, they think their son is the best and will beat the competition for whatever scarce pussy is out there. Yeah well that's what everyone else thinks too, and nobody wants to be a loser. Have fun jerking off with your hand,

This is exactly how China ended up with a 40 million men surplus in the present day. Feel sorry for those poor dudes...

I also hate the widespread lie that gender ratio is 50/50 and some even claim that there are more women than men..... because those idiots count the 65+ year old grandmas who outlive their husbands. Listen nobody wants to date the old fucking grannies, okay, so stop spewing that shit. Dating age market is 18-35 and men way outnumber women in this category (plus have to compete against the old sugardaddy pricks), and that's the only age group that matters.

My solution - ban abortions for female offspring and incentivize couples to have more daughters (give them better tax breaks, etc.)
fuck these cocksuckers man

High IQ thread.

High IQ. Everyone can't have only sons. The girls have to come from somewhere. The Chinese are generally a high IQ people, but that was low IQ as hell for everyone to have only sons. When they did that 20-30 years ago, what did they think would happen?