Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The reason we have outward incel movement, is because women won’t shut the f up

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
Women are fucking in every sphere nowawadays(as I may have said before) but legit think about it. These dumb sluts even have the gall do harass random adult men nowadays. How many times have you heard some hole say “omg I saw some guy in an old pickup truck I deserve to be protected.” Or about some dikes who think the whole national park district needs to bow down to them driving around in their suburu. I’ve noticed at work, the women have inability to see anything as anything cause they are retarted. They litterally try to talk over or control everything I do. They can’t just shut the fuck up. If you believe in women being in any field besides cooking or acting :feelsEhh:, you are fucking dumb as fuck. These bitches litterally just 24:7 with the bullshit, it’s in their slogans their speech and the way they slut walk around. If it wasn’t for women’s empowerment, their wouldn’t have been incel. movement. Incels would just have been some quiet shut ins somewhere.

brutal no reply pill

I sometimes Wonder why god greated Woman . If Woman had male Personalitys with being more submissive , the World would be indefinitly better