Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason the blackpill will never become mainstream outside of censorship is because it doesn't provide hope

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Even when confronted with cold hard facts normies will choose to cope. That's why looksmax.org exists. It's full of normies and low tier normies wage slaving away at McDonald's hoping that eventually they'll save enough money to get that next big surgery that will for sure make them chad.

That's how the human brain operates. It needs hope to function and survive and as seeing how normies don't face the same abuse we do they'll always hold that hope close to their hearts.

You can show normies a study demonstrating that muscles don't increase a man's attractiveness and they'll simply run mental gymnastics telling themselves how the study is somehow wrong.

This is why grifting like what what waffles is currently running will always be more popular than telling the truth.

To be honest being a man in your 20s such as myself who's never achieved shit in his life and then denouncing the blackpill is cucked. Bluepilled cucks will turn to subscribing to onlyfans once they realize that they are out of the dating market instead of condemning foids and their high standards. The thing is that this is how soyciety brainwashes young men to act like. There won't be any uprising and foids will eventually control everything along with the CHADs and Tyrones (they already do). Genetics is the most important thing in this world so if you're born inferior , your life never began. Some people may argue that some trucels made it and became millionaires but IQ is also determined by genetics. Those people may not be good looking but they had some other gift in the form of intelligence and because of that they make millions without having to move their ass off the couch. The most brutal combination of a genetic failure is being short, ugly and low iq.

That's how the human brain operates. It needs hope to function and survive and as seeing how normies don't face the same abuse we do they'll always hold that hope close to their hearts.
Blackpill takes away hope while destroying copes, which is just too much for the human mind to take. Our minds are too fragile to take on such horrifying realizations about existence.

That's certainly true. It's extremely hard to live without any hope, even for a person with way above average levels of resilience to harsh truths. People seem to always find something, even atheists will hold firm to the pretty meager stuff their worldview allows them such as "muh legacy" or "my body will literally become stars, wow".

To be honest being a man in your 20s such as myself who's never achieved shit in his life and then denouncing the blackpill is cucked. Bluepilled cucks will turn to subscribing to onlyfans once they realize that they are out of the dating market instead of condemning foids and their high standards. The thing is that this is how soyciety brainwashes young men to act like. There won't be any uprising and foids will eventually control everything along with the CHADs and Tyrones (they already do). Genetics is the most important thing in this world so if you're born inferior , your life never began. Some people may argue that some trucels made it and became millionaires but IQ is also determined by genetics. Those people may not be good looking but they had some other gift in the form of intelligence and because of that they make millions without having to move their ass off the couch. The most brutal combination of a genetic failure is being short, ugly and low iq.
This is true. Losing the genetic lottery on every front is infuriating. High iqcels are semi lucky.

Blackpill takes away hope while destroying copes, which is just too much for the human mind to take. Our minds are too fragile to take on such horrifying realizations about existence.
True.

That's certainly true. It's extremely hard to live without any hope, even for a person with way above average levels of resilience to harsh truths. People seem to always find something, even atheists will hold firm to the pretty meager stuff their worldview allows them such as "muh legacy" or "my body will literally become stars, wow".
Facts.

This is true. Losing the genetic lottery on every front is infuriating. High iqcels are semi lucky.
if you're a high iq incel and pursue a career let's say you become a teacher or a professor then you have high chances of ascending with a high IQ or autistic foid who's obsessed with math or science. Many such cases. A lot of genius men are incels but that is because of combination with other illnesses such as anxiety. Your looks along with your IQ digits is what determines your life. You don't have a high IQ ? Well at least you are tall and handsome you can still get away with it. Are you incel looking but have an amazing IQ ? At least you can have a career and work some stress-free job until you retire. But for losers like us who have none of this it is over.

if you're a high iq incel and pursue a career let's say you become a teacher or a professor then you have high chances of ascending with a high IQ or autistic foid who's obsessed with math or science. Many such cases. A lot of genius men are incels but that is because of combination with other illnesses such as anxiety. Your looks along with your IQ digits is what determines your life. You don't have a high IQ ? Well at least you are tall and handsome you can still get away with it. Are you incel looking but have an amazing IQ ? At least you can have a career and work some stress-free job until you retire. But for losers like us who have none of this it is over.
Suicide fuel but unfortunately a cold truth. Brutal.

Looksmaxxers are doing a good job spreading it though

Suicide fuel but unfortunately a cold truth. Brutal.
Yeah. I would choose the hard cold truth over the bluepill anytime of the day. I used to have some hope myself but once you fully grasp the blackpill you're finished. No bluepill or redpill advice can work on my brain. I've taught myself to expect the worst out of any situation in my life and that helps me because nothing surprises me anymore. :society:

Yeah. I would choose the hard cold truth over the bluepill anytime of the day. I used to have some hope myself but once you fully grasp the blackpill you're finished. No bluepill or redpill advice can work on my brain. I've taught myself to expect the worst out of any situation in my life and that helps me because nothing surprises me anymore. :society:
I don't know how you haven't roped.

Looksmaxxers are doing a good job spreading it though
funny how looksmax has more ropes than any other incel forum. What I hate about looksmax is that they mostly bring children who keep repeating obnoxious terms such as "ropemaxx" and "It's over" despite not understanding the full science of the Blackpill. :blackpill:

I don't know how you haven't roped.
Got used to being treat like shit, got used to being disappointed by everyone, accepted the fact that I am genetically inferior and that nothing could be done. I am thinking about roping which is probably going to happen but I've still got some time to waste. I want to experience more video game titles, smoke, drink. The only thing I look forward to in life.

funny how looksmax has more ropes than any other incel forum. What I hate about looksmax is that they mostly bring children who keep repeating obnoxious terms such as "ropemaxx" and "It's over" despite not understanding the full science of the Blackpill. :blackpill:
They'll understand it eventually. That forum is giga suicide fuel. It's full of chads bullying non chads.

Got used to being treat like shit, got used to being disappointed by everyone, accepted the fact that I am genetically inferior and that nothing could be done. I am thinking about roping which is probably going to happen but I've still got some time to waste. I want to experience more video game titles, smoke, drink. The only thing I look forward to in life.
Respectable. All copes come to an end but enjoy them while you can.

Even when confronted with cold hard facts normies will choose to cope. That's why looksmax.org exists. It's full of normies and low tier normies wage slaving away at McDonald's hoping that eventually they'll save enough money to get that next big surgery that will for sure make them chad.

You can show normies a study demonstrating that muscles don't increase a man's attractiveness and they'll simply run mental gymnastics telling themselves how the study is somehow wrong.

This is why grifting like what what waffles is currently running will always be more popular than telling the truth.
Most people are actually secretly blackpilled. They just don't say it out loud for politeness' sake.

Most people are actually secretly blackpilled. They just don't say it out loud for politeness' sake.
They're blackpilled in regards to their views of other people but not themselves.

i wish i could go back to be bluepilled tbh, i just wish i can dream and never wake up. everything is just endless void rn i cant enjoy anything

Respectable. All copes come to an end but enjoy them while you can.
thank you man I also love your threads you always put thought into them unlike 80% of the threads published on this forum.

i wish i could go back to be bluepilled tbh, i just wish i can dream and never wake up. everything is just endless void rn i cant enjoy anything
Same.

thank you man I also love your threads you always put thought into them unlike 80% of the threads published on this forum.
Your comments seem intelligent and well put together as well.

True, but they are going to blckpill the future generations on a level close to Andrew tates and other redpill grifters.

Ironically, this sounds like something you would do. Normies don't obsess over their looks and dream of the big cosmetic surgery that will change their life for the better.
Did you read my post? I said if confronted with the blackpill and convinced into believing it they would. Looksmax.org is proof of this.

If normies don't feel the same abuse as us, if they aren't as miserable, then they won't feel the need to be hopeful.
Everyone is inherently hoping for something. Most normies hope for a gf. Read my post. I stated that if confronted with the blackpill normies will continue coping.

You could easily show them studies that prove women are more attractive to fat men with Dad-Bodies, but is going to convince anyone that the shit you're peddling is legitimate?
The method in which studies are conducted is important.

Exactly, that’s one of the many reasons. It doesn’t end on a sugarcoated progressive note and therefore all the happy go lucky zoomers immediately lose their cool because of it.

Orwellpilled

HOW DARE YOU suggest the probability of an unfulfilling world in which not everyone is equal and how dare YOU, an ugly virgin man (YIKES!) of all beings, complain about it? :feels:

Exactly, that’s one of the many reasons. It doesn’t end on a sugarcoated progressive note and therefore all the happy go lucky zoomers immediately lose their cool because of it.

Orwellpilled

HOW DARE YOU suggest the probability of an unfulfilling world in which not everyone is equal and how dare YOU, an ugly virgin man (YIKES!) of all beings, complain about it? :feels:
They can cope all they want. The blackpill spares no one but chad.

Yeah. These silly redpillers think that going to the gym and having expensive haircuts will get them laid. They are incels in denial

Yeah. These silly redpillers think that going to the gym and having expensive haircuts will get them laid. They are incels in denial
Facts.