Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The reason that Allah/ Jesus/ Nature created you ugly!

M

Mahamihoo

Banned
-
Doesn't matter if you believe in God as the ultimate supreme being or not
Even if God doesn't exist, nature still exists so nature is God.
You didn't come from nothing.
The main reason you came to this life
is to test you.
to test how will people treat you.
Some people will treat you nicely, some will bully and reject you.
I can't hate all people because many of them were nice to me but i hate people who bullied and rejected me, i wish them the worse punishment.
All people who bullied, rejected you etc will get their punishment in some way, some will get cancer, become disabled, die in car accident, get divorced, jobless etc
There is always someone superior than the other but God is the ultimate superior power above all, the ones who bullied, rejected you will get bullied, rejected by superior people than them, the Beckley who rejected you will get bullied by the Stacy and rejected by the chad, the Normie who bullied you will get bullied by the Chads and rejected by the Stacy etc Chads and Stacys will get their punishment by life.
Life is just a test.
This is the only cope.
Just accept your destiny and move on.
There are things that you can't change and get.
Do something to improve your life because there still many other options.
Your face isn't worse than him but he mogs you in career and personality.
Nobody here is confident, peaceful in mind, happy with his life like him.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRpb5QEiKqE&t

@GluePrittCel is that you? :feelswhat:

@Broly @AlphaCentauri Thoughts :feelswhere:

Literally didnt even read a single word.
[UWSL]God = cope[/UWSL]

All people who bullied, rejected you etc will get their punishment in some way, some will get cancer, become disabled, die in car accident, get divorced, jobless etc
Biggest cope I've ever heard. The universe is random and chaotic. There is no natural karma and no punishment for evil doers(until we make it) .

But I do agree that even chads and stacies don't go through their lives without friction(just less than us). Pain is inherently molded into human experience.

He looks curry. Wouldn't be surprised if he's married

Hierarchies will always exist. In every metric of this species, there are winners and losers. We just happened to be born at the bottom of this species. We exist to make superior people look better in comparison.

JESUS CAN GO SUCK MY FUCKING COCK

I hate humanty playing God and men competing with other men. Maybe you soon will be dead but because of soycietal pressure to be 'masculine' ( to be useful for females ) men shit on those weaker, less aggressive males. This is actually dumb and pathetic.

If that’s true God is mean

This hell was not created by God, it was created by the devil

Cooooope. The bullies are living great lives.

Cope im afraid, there is no meaning to our misery, same as theres no rewards or punishment for behavior, best person in the world can get hit by a car and die on spot or get brain tumor while serial killers and war crimes doers live good fulfilling lives.

I don't think there are any "natural" justices nor gods

I hate humanty playing God and men competing with other men. Maybe you soon will be dead but because of soycietal pressure to be 'masculine' ( to be useful for females ) men shit on those weaker, less aggressive males. This is actually dumb and pathetic.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

There is no just world cope to think there is, People who are bullies are having sex, well most likely living a successful life counting their cash

is to test you.
what is this pseudo intellectual nonsense? the main reason you came to this life is because your parents were horny and wanted to breed, that's it.
you must be delusional if you think this. nature doesn't give a fck if you got bullied, nature doesn't punish your bullies, wtf is this retard logic? your bullies probably have the best life, a women and kids and get sex every day, that's more likely than the nonsense you suggest. man greycels are getting stupider every month.
Can you just got back to reddit, please?

Cope. You are the one who have to punish them, better late than never. :feelsokman:

Doesn't matter if you believe in God as the ultimate supreme being or not
You didn't come from nothing.
is to test you.
I can't hate all people because many of them were nice to me but i hate people who bullied and rejected me, i wish them the worse punishment.
There is always someone superior than the other but God is the ultimate superior power above all, the ones who bullied, rejected you will get bullied, rejected by superior people than them, the Beckley who rejected you will get bullied by the Stacy and rejected by the chad, the Normie who bullied you will get bullied by the Chads and rejected by the Stacy etc Chads and Stacys will get their punishment by life.
Life is just a test.
This is the only cope.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRpb5QEiKqE&t

You must be watching things similar to me because I watch that video in my feed as well. Stemcell ?

nature still exists so nature is God.
Nature is not even close to the definition of God. Nature is not a sentient being to begin with. How will you define nature for starters?.
is to test you
That's the Christian doctrine belief.to the Buddhists it's more of a path of learning and accepting than a test. in islam we exist to worship allah as he commands.
This experience applies to everyone. That by itself makes it pointless. It's more about YOU. THE INDIVIDUAL and how you react to it. Everyone is nice to someone and hates someone. Some people have valid reasons to hate others. And some only act nicely cuz of their privilege.

Those same people also have some whom they cherish. This is just wishful thinking.

Dn rd + copium

:redpill::soy::bluepill:
so god is a fucking piece of shit, got it
is to test you.
so it tests me while other aren't being ''tested'' at all. again, god is an asshole.
the fuck does that even mean? he's a god, he's soppused to know how human behavior works. once again, he ''tests'' me like a circus animal, for his own entertainment. once again, god is an asshole
you know this but god doesn't? why does he need to ''test'' me then?
no they don't you fucking coper lol
again, no they don't you fucking coper
Nobody here is confident,
we shouldn't, dumbass
peaceful in mind, happy with his life like him.
:soy::soy::soy: just be a soyciety happy dog cuck bro don't complain bro :soy::soy::soy:

I always say this. God is biggest mogger in universe. I do not pray for it. Like someone said at top god=cope