Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The reason (most) asians invented martial arts

BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

Ochako Uraraka lover
★★★★★
As based martial arts are, I have a theory on why (most) chinks invented martial arts like karate, muay thai, taekwondo, kung fu, etc. Asians invented martial arts because asians can't get big or strong because of their horseshit genetics that also give them a tiny frame so they needed to find a way to fight back against blacks and whites so they invented martial arts which would be easier to take on blacks and whites but as soon as a black or white martial artsmaxxer meets a martial artsmaxxed asian, its game over for the asian.

Very true. Their consumption of soy ruined their chances at natural strength development.

Whites invented the best and most useful fighting sports though

Very true. Their consumption of soy ruined their chances at natural strength development.
What about curries? Curries hardly eat soy, curries arent supposed to be strong or big as its against the rules.

Asians invented martial arts first though 1 untrained white man could destroy 5 chinks at once
No. Whites invented wrestling and box much earlier than taekwondo which is modern and karate from the 17th century

What about curries? Curries hardly eat soy, curries arent supposed to be strong or big as its against the rules.
Are you talking about modern or historical Curries? Because it isn't only Curries that can't become big or strong in todays age. The food, oil used to cook the food, water supply, containers, clothing material, level of physical activity have had worse effects on todays generation than Soy did in centuries.

ofc but what about a man who knows both?
Thats the only way a wrestler would have a chance as strikers still mog

It really is about art vs art rather than fighter vs fighter unless you take it to the extremes by putting an intermediate muay thaimaxxer against Mike Tyson

Thats the only way a wrestler would have a chance as strikers still mog

It really is about art vs art rather than fighter vs fighter unless you take it to the extremes by putting an intermediate muay thaimaxxer against Mike Tyson
I see, then I agree you're right

No its from weapon's being banned for normies.

No swords, due to high costs and oppressive laws.

So they needed alt fighting skills.

As based martial arts are, I have a theory on why (most) chinks invented martial arts like karate, muay thai, taekwondo, kung fu, etc. Asians invented martial arts because asians can't get big or strong because of their horseshit genetics that also give them a tiny frame so they needed to find a way to fight back against blacks and whites so they invented martial arts which would be easier to take on blacks and whites but as soon as a black or white martial artsmaxxer meets a martial artsmaxxed asian, its game over for the asian.
Real

You think a boxer will able to take a leg kick and one punch and the wrestler is finished and as a former wrestler I say this
Leg kicks are kind of stupid. We used to do them as kids in play fighting when we did not want to hurt each other.

Most Asian martial arts aren't very practically useful in real fights so they clearly didn't succeed at this objective.

Most Asian martial arts aren't very practically useful in real fights so they clearly didn't succeed at this objective.
Fair enough, muay thai and kyokushin are the only useful chink martial arts as thais are the strongest chinks

I thought japs were strong back in the day

No its from weapon's being banned for normies.

No swords, due to high costs and oppressive laws.

So they needed alt fighting skills.
high IQ

it doesn't make sense, they are capable of cutting a person in half in 1 second
C8738e29515a5eedbc275c163066e97a

Kinda derailing but curries are so asian to the poin they would break their spine trying to lift the sword

Swords are badass tho
wdym curries can carry 25 ubereats meals in that big green bag, they're muscle moggers

they probably keep wearing that big bag during sex with white women so they can build even more muscle mass from the intense exercise