Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The reason men vastly outnumber foid suicides

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Very concise and accurate.

In all seriousness, women not only have it better, but their self preservation instinct is more developed.

femoids are poopoo and need to go pew

Also I think I read that when foids try to kill themselves the most usual method is taking a shiton of pills. So if someone finds them when they're not dead yet they have much more chance to live than a man who has shot himself in the head, which is almost 100% death guarantee.

Even the most socially retarded foids will have a decent number of friends and a social support system. Men often times have no one at all.

If a man avoids risks in life and wants to feel safe, everyone ( especially females ) will despise and shame him as a loser and coward ( not necessary with words, just with facial expressions and social isolation ). Only females have privilege to be weak, cowardy, shy, incompetent, seek safety etc. So in order to avoid this overwhelming shame many men take their own lives.

yeah m not shocked anymore

In all seriousness, women not only have it better, but their self preservation instinct is more developed.
:feelsbaton:i will beat them to ground and take their uterus and smash it with my steel bat holy shit we are cooking tonight. I call it "you forever owe me everything and provide me bitch" brownies

negan GIF

:feelsbaton:i will beat them to ground and take their uterus and smash it with my steel bat holy shit we are cooking tonight. I call it "you forever owe me everything and provide me bitch" brownies
^This guy should have his own [cooking?] TV show.^

Now that shit I would watch.

Statistical reality.

If a man avoids risks in life and wants to feel safe, everyone ( especially females ) will despise and shame him as a loser and coward ( not necessary with words, just with facial expressions and social isolation ). Only females have privilege to be weak, cowardy, shy, incompetent, seek safety etc. So in order to avoid this overwhelming shame many men take their own lives.
it's an act of rebellion to be weak, cowardly, shy, incompetent, seek safety lol

Guys rope because they lost their balls :redpill::soy:

Wha

That do you mean?
to do those things is to do the opposite of what society wants you to do.

being weak, cowardly, shy, seeking safety, and being incompetent lol.

i'm pretty incompetent here. i wonder if it's due to low iq though. but ya it's whatever. i shouldn't be so hard on myself

‘We tend to use less lethal methods which is why we attempt suicide and fail, we aren’t attention seeking’. :foidSoy:

to do those things is to do the opposite of what society wants you to do.

being weak, cowardly, shy, seeking safety, and being incompetent lol.

i'm pretty incompetent here. i wonder if it's due to low iq though. but ya it's whatever. i shouldn't be so hard on myself
I think there is nothing wrong with being bold, assertive, courageous etc. It worked in previous times. Man who contributed to society usually got a wife but now women broke social contract with the help of the elites.

I think there is nothing wrong with being bold, assertive, courageous etc. It worked in previous times. Man who contributed to society usually got a wife but now women broke social contract with the help of the elites.
Oh yup. But ya there’s no point now

It's mostly about lack of friends. Essentially society is the same as baby chickens eating alive the incel chickens. We just dont do it directly.

You can manage with absolute back breaking work with minimum pay if you know you will see your friends who you can be yourself with sometime next month

‘We tend to use less lethal methods which is why we attempt suicide and fail, we aren’t attention seeking’. :foidSoy:
My mother said it's cuz they don't wanna make a mess :feelskek:

Even government websites say "one of the reasons" (it's the real reason) men pick more lethal methods is a greater desire to die.

Last edited:

Even government websites say "one of the reasons" (it's the real reason) men pick more lethal methods is a greater desire to die.

Men barley lie about rape while women do so why wouldn’t women attention whore being suicidal like they do with rape?

What kind of problem can a foid have to push her to kill herself?
Bad hair day?
Chad not willing to commit? (well, I'm quite sure some actually committed suicide over this)
Their horoscope predicting bad luck?

Men barley lie about rape while women do so why wouldn’t women attention whore being suicidal like they do with rape?
Not sure if this is rhetorical or how to spell it. :feelskek:
But foids do "attempt" for attention