Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News the reason liberals only think that incels are white only

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
the one and only reason liberals think incels are white and not ethnics is because no one gives a fuck about ethnics getting sex or not or their martial state also not a lot of ethnics even complain about being alone.

Ethnics never had any romantic movies and they never had any romantic history unlike whites, we only managed to breed because of arranged marriage and rape and mostly rape since no woman have been attracted to an ethnic in the history of human being until westerns started spreading their degenerate movies and media all accros the world and now ethnics toilets want to live these romantic dreams they see in movies but with white people only and not with ethnic men.

Also, the big amount of brainwashing ethnic parents cause for their male children make them believe that they don’t deserve sex and intimacy in the future while toilets are always encouraged in their youth to marry and breed with the highest status man possible.

When I was a child, my parents always told me that wanting a gf is degenerate and that I should never think about intimacy and shit like that since it makes me a thug and a degenerate but you will see the same parents saying to their daughters that marriage is encouraged and that they need to marry the highest status man they could find.

Actually even immigration to the west is just a way to brainwash ethnics into thinking that their only reason in this world is just to work and never get intimacy.

You waste years of your life as a medicine student just to end up in the west as a wageslave working for 12 hours a day and even if you get rich, no amount of money is going to buy you a girlfriend. The best you can do is maybe get a sex doll since even hookers and even deathnic hookers in the west won’t sleep with deathnic men.

Even the idea of a “girlfriend” is non existent in ethnic cultures. Most of the deathnic men I know are celibate and the only way they know ascension is by marriage. Getting a girlfriend is a white man thing and not an ethnic man thing.

All this just show that the amount of brainwhasing ethnics get in order to forget about intimacy doesn’t even let them complain about celibacy.

I actually feel like I am doing a wrong thing by being in a forum like this since I have always been told that relationships are degenerate and I shouldn’t think about them.

@SlayerSlayer pin pls

Last edited:
You're telling a lot of historical bulshit in this post, and this is definitely not the reason why liberals want to believe that only whites are incels

Sexual relationships outside of marriage are degenerate but ethnics are also copemaxxed.

You're telling a lot of historical bulshit in this post
what are these historical bullshits?
Sexual relationships outside of marriage are degenerate
not really, marriage is a curse and especially arranged marriage since the woman won't like you and will soon hate you anyway.
if i had to choose, i will choose either rape or getting a gf now since i can't have arranged marriage anyway.
ethnics are also copemaxxed.
ethnics are brainwhashed maxxed into thinking that relationships are degenerate. even marriage in your twenties is heavily hated and only encouraged when you're in your thirties when you're already past your "prime" (ethnics have no prime anyway) and havea lot of health problems.

I think the real reason is because a lot of these people don't want to be called "racist." Same idea when they support both Muslims and LBGT rights, even though those two ideologies contradict each other.

See, most of the normies criticizing inceldom in the firstplace are themselves white. It's taboo for them to speak ill of ethnics. Think about it. How many anti-incel articles have your read that were written by ethnics? Do ethnic normies even know what inceldom is or even care?

Incels aren't white only, but most incel critics are.

I think the real reason is because a lot of these people don't want to be called "racist." Same idea when they support both Muslims and LBGT rights
supporters of islam in westerns countries only do it because of muslim toilets that immigrate to the west. muslim men are seen as enemy and liberals think that they're saving muslim females from their sexist men. but actually libtards don't support islam and they know that the religion is anti jew, they only do it to not make muslim whores in the west angry.
See, most of the normies criticizing inceldom in the firstplace are themselves white. It's taboo for them to speak ill of ethnics.
i see libtards talking about how bad and sexist 3rd world cultures are and how we need to stop treating women like shit but i don't see them talking about ethniccels since ethnics acting bad towards their women is bad and need to be stopped but ethnics being sexless is something no one gives a fuck about.
just go to incel tears and you will see them saying shit like " i swear, inceldom is just a white thing only".

@Caesercel @Robtical pin this ASAP

If whitecels only knew how true, relatable and gigaIQ this thread is.

Even God couldn't explain the situation better than this thread. OP is galaxy IQ.

The reason is that they just want to hate evil white Nazi boys and want to protray incels as such. It's not woke to hate on Niggers, therefore they just say incels are all white.

The reason is that they just want to hate evil white Nazi boys and want to protray incels as such. It's not woke to hate on Niggers, therefore they just say incels are all white.
they don't hate nazis, they're nazis themselves and you aren't blackpilled if you think that toilets aren't white supremacists. BLM is just a form of virtue signaling

Attention to inceldom itself seems to be a mayo normie problem. Mayonormies don't know/care about ethnics, simply erase them from their minds entirely. It would be cool to see ethnic normies discussing inceldom among their race. But ethnics don't really care about this shit, hence why ethniccels are further ignored.

Problem is, they often cope by denying the existence of mayocels in the first place. If you're so concerned, rise up. Declare to the world, "I'm an INCEL, and I'm not white...."

they don't hate nazis, they're nazis themselves and you aren't blackpilled if you think that toilets aren't white supremacists. BLM is just a form of virtue signaling
They do like white chads ofc, but in their wokeness they only find it possible to hate white people for something. When do leftists ever openly critisize ethnics? Ofc they don't fuck them, but they don't hate on them. Every evil person leftists critisize are white.

That's an interesting point

SlayerSlayer
@SlayerSlayer pin pls
:soy:

I think it's just because they want to eliminate whitey so they scapegoat them for everything

the one and only reason liberals think incels are white and not ethnics is because no one gives a fuck about ethnics getting sex or not or their martial state also not a lot of ethnics even complain about being alone.

Ethnics never had any romantic movies and they never had any romantic history unlike whites, we only managed to breed because of arranged marriage and rape and mostly rape since no woman have been attracted to an ethnic in the history of human being until westerns started spreading their degenerate movies and media all accros the world and now ethnics toilets want to live these romantic dreams they see in movies but with white people only and not with ethnic men.

Also, the big amount of brainwashing ethnic parents cause for their male children make them believe that they don’t deserve sex and intimacy in the future while toilets are always encouraged in their youth to marry and breed with the highest status man possible.

When I was a child, my parents always told me that wanting a gf is degenerate and that I should never think about intimacy and shit like that since it makes me a thug and a degenerate but you will see the same parents saying to their daughters that marriage is encouraged and that they need to marry the highest status man they could find.

Actually even immigration to the west is just a way to brainwash ethnics into thinking that their only reason in this world is just to work and never get intimacy.

You waste years of your life as a medicine student just to end up in the west as a wageslave working for 12 hours a day and even if you get rich, no amount of money is going to buy you a girlfriend. The best you can do is maybe get a sex doll since even hookers and even deathnic hookers in the west won’t sleep with deathnic men.

Even the idea of a “girlfriend” is non existent in ethnic cultures. Most of the deathnic men I know are celibate and the only way they know ascension is by marriage. Getting a girlfriend is a white man thing and not an ethnic man thing.

All this just show that the amount of brainwhasing ethnics get in order to forget about intimacy doesn’t even let them complain about celibacy.

I actually feel like I am doing a wrong thing by being in a forum like this since I have always been told that relationships are degenerate and I shouldn’t think about them.

@SlayerSlayer pin pls
no it is because we use a lot of 4chan lingo, most of our views intersect with stormfags and redpillers but we are still different from redpillers for example

It's because incels = bad, and PoCs = good, therefore incels can't be PoCs and viceversa. There you go.

It's because incels = bad, and PoCs = good, therefore incels can't be PoCs and viceversa. There you go.
that's only in every other thing besides dating and relationships.

when in dating: POC = bad, whites = good

women only hate white men in social media and behing the computer screen but when irl, they worship white men and hate ethnics the most.

@SlayerSlayer pin pls
Liberals say that most incels are white because they wanna make white people look like the inferior race

Liberals say that most incels are white because they wanna make white people look like the inferior race

women only hate white men in social media and behing the computer screen but when irl, they worship white men and hate ethnics the most.

“Incels are bad”
“white is bad”
“Incels are white”
-liberal

They don’t have some dissertation level reason they say this; it’s that simple.

“Incels are bad”
“white is bad”
“Incels are white”
-liberal

They don’t have some dissertation level reason they say this; it’s that simple.

@SlayerSlayer pin pls
The reason they think they're white, is because they are. Even on this website they're mostly white. White men outside of Chad's are known for being notorious losers.

And that's why white men are incels... y'all are extremely delusional. The white male image has fallen and you're slowly becoming the villain, but y'all still think you're good.

You're telling a lot of historical bulshit in this post, and this is definitely not the reason why liberals want to believe that only whites are incels
This. Plus I'm not reading all that cuck posting

Straight, huwhite males are the villains of the soyfag movie.

Self hating ethnic thread nr: 182736282973627278

Pathetic

Straight, huwhite males are the villains of the soyfag movie.

normiescums have always lumped things they don't like together. In their mind all the problems they don't like are caused by the same evil guys who is a white, nazi, christian, pedophile, incel who supports donald tnormiescum always lump things they don't like together.
i have changed my mind, this is why only whites are incels in social media

Absolutely relatable. In curryland, being having premarital relationship and having gf is seen as immoral and degenerate

Normies think only incels are white because white men have awful image because of white women and media, not to mention behavioural patterns are in the dumps in normies.

Last edited: