Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the reason jeffer dahmer show is very popular

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
its because the guy whos playing jeffer is a very attractive person which gained alot of veiwers now normies are going to cope by saying its a intresting show but we know the fucking truth you are worshipping him because he fucking looks good. now imagine if they added a very bad looking person no one will even view it. this kinda shows you how people value fucking looks and not give a fuck about personality.

The producers knew this so they would get higher ratings and sell more copies

The new generation has heard of Ted Bundy but not Jeffrey. Netflix is merely trying to capitalize on yet another serial killer because they know normies eat that shit up.

idk the guy looks like a high trust faced LTN or a regular normalfag at best imo.
actual Jeffry mogs hard.

The new generation has heard of Ted Bundy but not Jeffrey. Netflix is merely trying to capitalize on yet another serial killer because they know normies eat that shit up.
yeah genz are fucking fags ngl

its because the guy whos playing jeffer is a very attractive person which gained alot of veiwers now normies are going to cope by saying its a intresting show but we know the fucking truth you are worshipping him because he fucking looks good. now imagine if they added a very bad looking person no one will even view it. this kinda shows you how people value fucking looks and not give a fuck about personality.
that and because foids love serial killers, here's a tip: even if you are te ugliest most autistic weirdo, if you go on a shooting spree or murder a bunch of people your value in thr sexual market will spike and foid pussies will be dripping for you. Prime example: Nikolas Cruz. He goes to jail for murdering kids and foids flood him with fan mail.

that and because foids love serial killers, here's a tip: even if you are te ugliest most autistic weirdo, if you go on a shooting spree or murder a bunch of people your value in thr sexual market will spike and foid pussies will be dripping for you. Prime example: Nikolas Cruz. He goes to jail for murdering kids and foids flood him with fan mail.
yeah i just saw some of the fan mails absouletely evil how foids worship these fucking psychos

yeah i just saw some of the fan mails absouletely evil how foids worship these fucking psychos
That's really the main reason. There's plenty of shows and movies with attractive actors that did poorly, its not even because the guy playing dahmer is attractive its because of serial killer fetishization.

That's really the main reason. There's plenty of shows and movies with attractive actors that did poorly, its not even because the guy playing dahmer is attractive its because of serial killer fetishization.
fr bro

Also because Evan Peters nails the role

Agreed its also so they can feel virtues pushing an lgbt, anti police and blm narrative. That's the whole point of the show to frame domer as a racist. When in fact he lived in the getto. And was an opportunistic killer.

idk the guy looks like a high trust faced LTN or a regular normalfag at best imo.
actual Jeffry mogs hard.
View attachment 661025
View attachment 661026
Domer moggs that no chin soy cuck

They would never do an Ed Gein or Albert Fish show

Agreed its also so they can feel virtues pushing an lgbt, anti police and blm narrative. That's the whole point of the show to frame domer as a racist. When in fact he lived in the getto. And was an opportunistic killer.

Domer moggs that no chin soy cuck
yeah fucking elite fags

Meh, nothing on Dahmer will ever outdo the excellent movie about him starring Jeremy Renner from some years back but I may eventually end up watching this innacurate unnecessary turd anyway for two good reasons:

1. I have a Netflix subscription for Cobra Kai
2. To help alleviate my boredom + why not?

Meh, nothing on Dahmer will ever outdo the excellent movie about him starring Jeremy Renner from some years back but I may eventually end up watching this innacurate unnecessary turd anyway for two good reasons:

1. I have a Netflix subscription for Cobra Kai
2. To help alleviate my boredom + why not?
yeah man its mad boring nowadays my copes are running out

Denis Nilsen is the British ugly Dahmer and nobody gave a single fuck about the show they made about him.

I agree with OP to an extent but also would add it's still a very incel-friendly show (I would say) because of all of the alienation/outsider stuff: that is, aside from the murdering and the faggotry.

I agree with OP to an extent but also would add it's still a very incel-friendly show (I would say) because of all of the alienation/outsider stuff: that is, aside from the murdering and the faggotry.
agreed

Denis Nilsen is the British ugly Dahmer and nobody gave a single fuck about the show they made about him.
yeah which shows you how looks are the most important in regards to living in this fucked up world

i knew about the jeffrey dahmer case a long time ago but now all the stupid normies won't stop talking about the stupid netflix serie, the normies ruin everything. my blood boils every time i hear someone talk about this series

do you know the case of jeffrey dahmer?:soy::soy::soy::soy:

I cant wait until they make a movie that glorifies ER, in the way they made movies and TV shows that glorify Dahmer, Ted Bundy, Ted Kacsyknski, and the Night Stalker. You have to be PSL 7 at least for that to happen.

Hybistrophillia has standards

Same with Elvis and he was a drug addict pedophile.

If he was any different race or not good looking he be labeled as a creep and other stuff.

Dark triadmaxxed jfl

Leanmaxxed (on human meat carnivore diet) Dahmer mogs the actor to hell and back

american-serial-killer-and-sex-offender-jeffrey-dahmer-aka-the-of-picture-id1330024769

I watched the first episode and it was ok, but I can already tell they're going to push the "white man bad", "dahmer is a racist" lies & propaganda.