Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The reason Japanese metro has women only coaches

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
It's because, ricecels keep raping them. It's weird because, I thought they were 'honorary Aryans' and whites like to portray them like Scandinavians, who don't need any law not to rape, murder etc.. looks like they aren't better then curries.
Also, ironically, it's a pajeet called Vikas who pointed this out lol.
IMG 20240604 153201
Arab cities are extremely safe, 'honorary Aryans' can't stop themselves, from raping. Chingchong ping long schlong

Last edited:
Also this
IMG 20240604 153349
Don't know what it is with some whites and most Asians dickriding each other. For whites I think it's because, they want to keep the ricecels happy by praising them, so it's easy to steal noodlwhores, I don't see any other reason. If Asian men weren't cucks whites wouldn't be so nice to them. And Japs/Asians just want to praise WHITU man.

@DarkStarDown
@Made in Heaven
@Despicablecel
@Cayden Zhang
@mcmoohyun
@Biowaste Removal
@AsiaCel

Japan has a low rape rate, but it's not because they don't try sexual assault, their dicks are too small to rape. Brutal dickpill.

Japan has a low rape rate, but it's not because they don't try sexual assault, their dicks are too small to rape. Brutal dickpill.
Doesn't stop curryland from having higher SA rates

The sandfoid who replied to that tweet is surprisingly correct. Everyone’s double standards when it comes to Japan is so fucking annoying. Soft ass Japan is the last country that needs a female only train.

Last edited:
Medina was voted the most safest city.

Dude you're obsessed with us lol.

The sandfoid who replied to that tweet is right on the money. Everyone’s double standards when it comes to Japan is so fucking annoying
People like dehumanising Arabs. I'm used to it tho.

It's because, ricecels keep raping them. It's weird because I thought they were 'honorary Aryans' and whites like to portray them like Scandinavians, who don't need any law not to rape, murder etc.. looks like they aren't better then curries.
Also it's a pajeet called Vikas who pointed it out.
View attachment 1174361
Arab cities are extremely safe, 'honorary Aryans' can't stop themselves, from raping. Chingchong ping long schlong
You are a coping sand nigger kek with an inferiority complex towards East Asians.

I got a new for you barely human piece of trash. The reason we don't hear about rape in Sand Niggerland is because for you sand niggers rape is a common thing and not considered a crime. If a Sand nigger rapes kids he is widely celebrated and acclaimed in his community as Sand Niggers follow a pedo religion. If we actually ever saw what happens inside Sand Nigger countries no stinking circumcised sand nigger would be considered human anymore. JFL at you animals thinking you are worth anything. A single Ant's life has more value than all those Palestinians dying in Gaza. Rape and pedophilia are widely encouraged in sand nigger culture and I am sure you have seen your own father rape your sisters on cousin on several occassions while you fucked a goat or a camel. Take your sand nigger subhumanity and bullshit someplace else.

It's weird because, I thought they were 'honorary Aryans' and whites like to portray them like Scandinavians, who don't need any law not to rape, murder etc.. looks like they aren't better then curries.
They are the best minority IMO, they probably still rape less than other races and stuff, the rape and sexual assault occuring is probably as a result of the globohomo agenda and rising inceldom, if the world wasnt like this it would probably go down where as degeneracy is in the nature of other races regardless of the situation or not

The sandfoid who replied to that tweet is surprisingly correct. Everyone’s double standards when it comes to Japan is so fucking annoying. Soft ass Japan is the last country that needs a female only train.
Japan was doing all sorts of heinous shit back in WW2 and even before that. Anyone who knows a modicum of Japanese history and doesn't just get their info from watching anime wouldn't be surprised.

They are the best minority IMO, they probably still rape less than other races and stuff, the rape and sexual assault occuring is probably as a result of the globohomo agenda and rising inceldom, if the world wasnt like this it would probably go down where as degeneracy is in the nature of other races regardless of the situation or not
The gulf states are literally, safer lol

Japan was doing all sorts of heinous shit back in WW2 and even before that. Anyone who knows a modicum of Japanese history and doesn't just get their info from watching anime wouldn't be surprised.
This

People like dehumanising Arabs. I'm used to it tho.
Yeah, sad how people make fun on curries and sands, yet mindlessly praise rices. But hey, at least you have the sympathy of libtard college students I guess, and being sand is still better than being curry.

Did you think I wouldn’t know about their war crimes because I have an anime avi?

The line between comparing rates of SA by race to shame that race and accidentally competing to see who can cuck out and pander to foids the most is a blurry one.

Last edited:
Did you think I wouldn’t know about their war crimes because I have an anime avi?
No, I was speaking about it more in terms of common knowledge among weebs as a whole. I didn't think you specifically as an individual wouldn't know. I mentioned anime because most anime fans who become obsessed with Japan based solely off cartoons tend to have a derogatory reputation and negative connotation associated with them. That's not to say all overseas otaku are ignorant of Japanese history, there are exceptions to the norm as always.

It's the opposite.
I don't think anyone in Asia, or that the rices here care a lot about Arabs.

The white worshipping Asians care about Europe mostly.

Also, love your own people. You guys want to be European so much lol.

2018-09-12_Women_400x266.jpg

inferiority complex towards East Asians
Did you even read both of the sources you sent?
IMG 20240604 154934
It's mostly all Niggers. So was the one in Cologne. Nice try. Also there's nothing to feel jealous, about East Asians we mog them in attractiveness, milatary strength(I'll go into detail in another thread), and we build first World countries which thrive.
got a new for you barely human piece of trash. The reason we don't hear about rape in Sand Niggerland is because for you sand niggers rape is a common thing and not considered a crime
Wrong
IMG 20240604 154934
In India rapists sit in parliament.

a Sand nigger rapes kids he is widely celebrated and acclaimed in his community as Sand Niggers follow a pedo religio
Doesn't even deserve a rebuttal.
we actually ever saw what happens inside Sand Nigger countries no stinking circumcised sand nigger would be considered human anymore.
IMG 20240604 155952

single Ant's life has more value than all those Palestinians dying in Gaza
Palestnians are whiter then Indians.

I don't think anyone in Asia, or that the rices here care a lot about Arabs.

The white worshipping Asians care about Europe mostly.

Also, love your own people. You guys want to be European so much lol.

2018-09-12_Women_400x266.jpg
What's that picture supposed to prove? Hijabs and traditional clothes make people look more ethnic. They are still whiter then, you. You can't even cherry pic properly.

I don't deny this. I am proud of it, actually. We bayoneted babies, eaten human flesh, performed live experiments, did all sorts of brutal tortures. I need to mention that, Genghis Khan genocided so many people that the planet literally cooled down.

The difference is that we also have good self control and doesn't chimpout in the nearest moment.

No, I was speaking about it more in terms of common knowledge among weebs as a whole. I didn't think you specifically as an individual wouldn't know. I mentioned anime because most anime fans who become obsessed with Japan based solely off cartoons tend to have a derogatory reputation and negative connotation associated with them. That's not to say all overseas otaku are ignorant of Japanese history, there are exceptions to the norm as always.
Never forget Unit 731
Radiation symbol by deiby-ybied on DeviantArt

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81pZBWog7MA

@Zetta @shii410 @Pixycel @kikecel @CruxGammata @epillepsy

I don't deny this. I am proud of it, actually. We bayoneted babies, eaten human flesh, performed live experiments, did all sorts of brutal tortures. I need to mention that, Genghis Khan genocided so many people that the planet literally cooled down.

The difference is that we also have good self control and doesn't chimpout in the nearest moment.
Mongoloid moment.

"B- b-But what kkkkhamas :soy: :soy: :soy:"

Never forget Unit 731

@Zetta @shii410 @Pixycel @kikecel @CruxGammata

Fun fact, the Japanese were once considered by the Portuguese to be white people. This means white people are responsible for Unit 731 if you anachronistically applied outdated concepts of race to the present day and ignored historical context. Oh wait, the kikes in academia are already doing that right now.

And yellow people once referred to blondes when Greeks called Scythians. I guess asians wuz nordic blond eyes aryans all along.

What's that picture supposed to prove? Hijabs and traditional clothes make people look more ethnic. They are still whiter then, you. You can't even cherry pic properly.
That's for you, not for me. I care not about "being white". In fact, I would deny such an label, it undermines our history.

It's just hilarious you're using this as a point to undermine me or something lol.

We are better then them
Who cares, whites are the best so it's a fight for second place, or 3rd place or whatever no one cares and we are still all incel on here none of this matters

Some cities in SK also have this jfl

Who cares, whites are the best so it's a fight for second place, or 3rd place or whatever no one cares and we are still all incel on here none of this matters
Whites only mog us in the looks department these days. They suck everywhere else, except maybe, milatary strength.

That's for you, not for me. I care not about "being white". In fact, I would deny such an label, it undermines our history.

It's just hilarious you're using this as a point to undermine me or something lol.
They still look good. Doesn't matter lol

I apologize if I gave the wrong impression, my fault if I used inappropriate language. I'm not trying to disparage anyone, I'll attempt to speak about it as a historical fact rather than trying to pass judgement upon it here. Even if it was meant to be denigrating, it would've applied to the Japanese and not all mongoloids/East esians as a whole since I try to avoid generalizing and painting an entire geographic region/race in broad strokes like that if I can.
On another note, I can see MENA people being pissed off at East Asians if they blame Mongols for genociding them and destroying the caliphate. But then again, there a lot of Asian muslims with mongoloid phenotypes.

It's weird because, I thought they were 'honorary Aryans' and whites like to portray them like Scandinavians, who don't need any law not to rape, murder etc..
Fun fact, the Japanese were once considered by the Portuguese to be white people. This means white people are responsible for Unit 731 if you anachronistically applied outdated concepts of race to the present day and ignored historical context. Oh wait, the kikes in academia are already doing that right now.

And yellow people once referred to blondes when Greeks called Scythians. I guess asians wuz nordic blond eyes aryans all along.
Atomic lifefuel for @Despicablecel

can see MENA people being pissed off at East Asians if they blame Mongols for genociding them and destroying the caliphate
Not really,we have conquered more then them.
(even Asia)
But that idiot Genghis khan burning down the library in Badghad destroyed all the progress we made in the golden age(when Europe was in it's dark age)
Arabs are also the only Ethnic people who have conquered Europe.

Last edited:

People back the didn't know shit about the world. Japs are certainly, not white lol.

I apologize if I gave the wrong impression, my fault if I used inappropriate language. I'm not trying to disparage anyone, I'll attempt to speak about it as a historical fact rather than trying to pass judgement upon it here. Even if it was meant to be denigrating, it would've applied to the Japanese and not all mongoloids/East esians as a whole since I try to avoid generalizing and painting an entire geographic region/race in broad strokes like that if I can.
On another note, I can see MENA people being pissed off at East Asians if they blame Mongols for genociding them and destroying the caliphate. But then again, there a lot of Asian muslims with mongoloid phenotypes.
I don't think middle easterners have much beef to pick with east Asians. It's same, isolated exchanges like the Indoesnia vs Estonia memes; we are too far geographically.

The opposite is the same - SE/E Asian countries generally don't care enough to go on flame wars about countries (other than maybe Japan and China but it doesn't happen near as much).

Personally, I respect the middle easterners and their traditional values - those that does not invade other countries at least.

Atomic lifefuel for @Despicablecel
Meh. It's not good. USA is already treating us like non-POC which undermines the (male) Asian experience.

Not really,we have conquered more then them.
(even Asia)
But that idiot Genghis khan burning down the library in Badghad destroyed all the progress we made in the golden age(when Europe was in it's dark age)
Arabs are also the only Ethnic people who have conquered Europe.
Stormfront told me Genghis Khan and his descendants were of aryan descent anyways.

I have never said all Arabs pass as white. I have only said we can, and we don't need European DNA for that. That's why we are unique.

Stormfront told me Genghis Khan and his descendants were of aryan descent anyways.
He was a Hapa. He had red hair and green eyes. Mongols are Also like 20% causcaian on average.

denab20-80050940-f712-47cf-b7a7-f493c7026d99.jpg

Europe actually belongs to pajeets
Lifefuel for currycels
Curries just need to evolve to become white people

Source: my haploautist circlejerk discord

Your source for this claim is a retarded pajeet on Twitter. You desperately need a reality check

if they stayed at the kitchen, they would never need a train in the first place

Never forget Unit 731

@Zetta @shii410 @Pixycel @kikecel @CruxGammata @epillepsy

Based unit 731; i’ve sometimes fantasized about being part of something such as that.
The whole “model minority” ideal is bad for countries imo: For starters, the concept implies that you’re setting the standards for non-Natives, who simply are not a monolith & come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Secondly, you’re implying you want an external group to meet certain standards in order to be accepted, which essentially gives us the issue of diversity.
Nice.