Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The reason IT hate us has nothing to do with being appalled by what we do

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
If you asked IT why they hate incels and talk about them so much, they’d probably say “because incels are sexist assholes who think women owe them sex and they praise ER”

A lie detector test would reveal that this isn’t the reason they hate incels at all

the reason IT hate on incels is because people like them need to hate on certain groups of people to feel better about themselves, so they pick incels because incels are an easy target. If incels weren’t an easy target, they’d make a subreddit about another group of people instead.

Yes some of us hate foids but we don’t do it because they’re an easy target or to feel better about ourselves (foids aren’t an easy target at all). Some of us hate foids out of frustration of being incel. Some of us can’t help but hate them and chads

in this era of the internet, the online world is having a big moral panic over incels. This leads to incels being one of the outcasts of the internet. If you look the history of the internet, there’s always that one group in each Era of the internet that everyone online hates on. Currently, we’re That group of people.

i remember in the 2000s,everyone online hated on emo kids and scene kids. In the early 2010s, the outcasts of the internet were Justin Bieber fans. In the mid-2010s, the outcasts of the internet were people with neck beards, nice guys, people who wear fedora hats, and the born in the wrong generation crowd.

currently, the most hated people online are incels, nice guys, and baby boomers.

I hate boomers and nice guys, for very logical reasons.

Unattractive males are an easy scapegoat, but self aware unattractive males are the ultimate scapegoat

I hate boomers and nice guys, for very logical reasons.
I doubt nice guys are nice to women so they can sleep with them. I think that’s a myth made up to demonize them. If they think women like rude guys, then why would they think being nice would get them sex with women?

also boomers really aren’t that bad. Some of the people who caused the Great Recession weren’t even boomers and boomers don’tcriticize millennials much. Most of the people who criticize millennials are gen X or even millennials themselves.

They hate us cause they aint us

the reason IT hate on incels is because people like them need to hate on certain groups of people to feel better about themselves, so they pick incels because incels are an easy target. If incels weren’t an easy target, they’d make a subreddit about another group of people instead.
High IQ, you think normal people go out of their way to spend time kicking a group of males who are already down? I literally see posts about suicide and depression here daily.

ITcucks are full of beta males screeching from the safety of being anonymous, I bet I have higher T than all of them combined.

High IQ, you think normal people go out of their way to spend time kicking a group of males who are already down? I literally see posts about suicide and depression here daily.

ITcucks are full of beta males screeching from the safety of being anonymous, I bet I have higher T than all of them combined.
go look at their post history :soy: so many are nutjobs ugly and obsessed with people way above them in looks and status. disgusting cunts and fags

go look at their post history :soy: so many are nutjobs ugly and obsessed with people way above them in looks and status. disgusting cunts and fags
Yeah, lots of weirdos, and a lot of them are accounts specifically for cucktears -- which is pretty telling by itself, but you can only imagine what other craziness the "people" behind those accounts are up to.

They just don’t want to believe the blackpill is real , They can’t handle it

Thing is its one thing to make fun of a group like furries. But the incel issue goes beyond that into out and out hatred for blackpilled incels.

Tbh it’s because they’re incels themselves. It’s the same way closet gays are sometimes homophobic, and light skin ethnics show hatred towards dark skin ethnics, and so on and so forth.

Tbh it’s because they’re incels themselves. It’s the same way closet gays are sometimes homophobic, and light skin ethnics show hatred towards dark skin ethnics, and so on and so forth.
I honestly doubt that homophobes are usually closer gays. I think that’s a myth people created to deter homophobia

I honestly doubt that homophobes are usually closer gays. I think that’s a myth people created to deter homophobia

Nah i think it’s actually true. A lot of the time the guy who’s always talking shit about gays especially when nobody brings it up is just insecure because he’s a gay himself lol

Nah i think it’s actually true. A lot of the time the guy who’s always talking shit about gays especially when nobody brings it up is just insecure because he’s a gay himself lol
I still doubt it. Most homophobes don’t bring up gay people constantly and many transphobes online constantly bring up trannies but that doesn’t make them closer trannies

also I bet closet homos know that they’ll be accused of being gay if they act homophobic so I bet they won’t act homophobic because if you act accepting towards homos, no one will call you gay these days. These days, if you’re a homophobe, everyone accuses you of being gay. I bet closer homos won’t act homophobic because nowadays it’ll make people think you’re gay

what you said used to be true maybe back long ago but not anymore

The real reason they "hate" us is because like much of the rest of the zoomers and millenial cucks of this faggot generation they literally are bored out of their minds and have nothing else to do with their time.

In short they don't really "hate" us at all.

Like basically everything with SJW's like this the outrage/hate is all fake ie a "means to an end".

What they actually "want" or rather "desire" from consuming themselves with thoughts of us and concentrating their time on us is to "feel alive" again and the drama of fake hating on us and virtue signalling to eachother about how great they are for supposedly not being like us is how they attain this feeling and for whatever reason unique to their individual SJW personality's "we" have become their target to get their drama/feeling alive "steam" (Doctor Sleep reference for those who've read the book and or seen the movie).

Other SJW's of course focus on other non issues and groups to pretend to be upset about according to their own unique personalities and drama/feeling alive/steam needs, etc.

Anyway this scene from Interview With A Vampire highlights what I'm talking about here with the character Armand's secret desire for Louis's company being figured out by Louis despite Armand's best efforts to conceal his true intentions for desiring Louis's company. Of course Louis explains that he understands whats going on and will not be helping Armand obtain what he wants any longer.

Last edited:
If you asked IT why they hate incels and talk about them so much, they’d probably say “because incels are sexist assholes who think women owe them sex and they praise ER”

A lie detector test would reveal that this isn’t the reason they hate incels at all

Yes some of us hate foids but we don’t do it because they’re an easy target or to feel better about ourselves (foids aren’t an easy target at all). Some of us hate foids out of frustration of being incel. Some of us can’t help but hate them and chads

in this era of the internet, the online world is having a big moral panic over incels. This leads to incels being one of the outcasts of the internet. If you look the history of the internet, there’s always that one group in each Era of the internet that everyone online hates on. Currently, we’re That group of people.

i remember in the 2000s,everyone online hated on emo kids and scene kids. In the early 2010s, the outcasts of the internet were Justin Bieber fans. In the mid-2010s, the outcasts of the internet were people with neck beards, nice guys, people who wear fedora hats, and the born in the wrong generation crowd.

currently, the most hated people online are incels, nice guys, and baby boomers.
Who do you think the next demographic will be?

Who do you think the next demographic will be?
Who the next outcasts of the internet will be? Idk. Maybe the NOMAPs or the zoophiles

Who the next outcasts of the internet will be? Idk. Maybe the NOMAPs or the zoophiles
Yeah, seems legit, add those against open borders & mass immigration to the list too. Probably straight white men after that.

Yeah, seems legit, add those against open borders & mass immigration to the list too. Probably straight white men after that.
Zoophiles are on Twitter now

They hate us many of them are incels too, but in denial and they don’t want us to continue to spread the blackpill because they don’t want to hear the truth that they’re incels like us and are doomed to virgins for life like us.

They hate us many of them are incels too, but in denial and they don’t want us to continue to spread the blackpill because they don’t want to hear the truth that they’re incels like us and are doomed to virgins for life like us.
They hate us because we’re an easy target

Yes some of us hate foids but we don’t do it because they’re an easy target or to feel better about ourselves (foids aren’t an easy target at all). Some of us hate foids out of frustration of being incel.
What you speak is truth. I also hate bootlickers in all forms (including foid bootlickers, aka white knights).

What you speak is truth. I also hate bootlickers in all forms (including foid bootlickers, aka white knights).
foids aren't an easy target. incels are an easy target

IT are similar to the nice guys subreddit imo
I don't even know what that subreddit is. I was pretty much exclusively on incels, then braincels when I was on reddit, with maybe an occasional visit to the Morrowind subreddit.

I don't even know what that subreddit is. I was pretty much exclusively on incels, then braincels when I was on reddit, with maybe an occasional visit to the Morrowind subreddit.
Nice guys are a lot like IT