Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The reason I like the blackpill

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Is because it isn't afraid to admit that the world is shit and that some of the people on this earth will suffer throughout their entire lives.

Unlike filthy dumb bluepilled normies blackpilled people won't bullshit you with shitty unhelpful positive advice when all the time, it's about accepting the hard truth as it is and not delude yourself like oblivious normies.

Fuck you normies, fuck your disingenuous positivity, suffering exists and not everyone has a happy ending.

Imagine getting to know the blackpill as a Chad and seeing you basically won the lottery

Without darkness there is no light. We may not have the normscum light, but we know the truth.

Blackpill must be taught in school

Lol just imagine a blackpilled chad, it would be the supreme being

The blackpill answers all the questions i had when i would wonder why im not as good as other guys.

suffering exists and not everyone has a happy ending.
The recognition of this is far rarer than it ought to be. I can't even imagine the mental gymnastics that goes through a normie's head when he's trying to bullshit an excuse as to how a 4'11 Indian man with a recessed chin and bug eyes can get any woman he pleases if he just tries hard enough.

Blackpill is not natural. The nature of man is to be manipulated and deceived, because it favors the creation of offspring. Stay a week out of this forum, and bluepill will take over your mind.

Also, blackpill is useless to those it was created for. Incels will not fail to be incels upon meeting blackpill and chads will not fail to be chads upon meeting blackpill. Normies are unable to understand it, because in their case some effort to get foids is really worth it, so they cannot conceive of the idea that some men will not succeed, even if they try hard.

Blackpill must be taught in school
I remember seeing a comment on a FaceAndLMS video once basically saying this video should be shown on the first day of 7th grade to all male students. Actually a pretty good idea.

Blackpill is not natural. The nature of man is to be manipulated and deceived, because it favors the creation of offspring. Stay a week out of this forum, and bluepill will take over your mind.

Also, blackpill is useless to those it was created for. Incels will not fail to be incels upon meeting blackpill and chads will not fail to be chads upon meeting blackpill. Normies are unable to understand it, because in their case some effort to get foids is really worth it, so they cannot conceive of the idea that some men will not succeed, even if they try hard.
You misunderstand. A blackpilled male is more likely to seek alternative ways of reproducing,and will make sure his offspring is genetically fit. Technology has shifted the evolutionary paradigm.
Soys would never allow this sadly
In our own society, every test would have a blackpilled question.

Math question for elementary schoolers:
If there are 100 girls and 100 boys, how many boys will girls chase?

A. 100
B. 50
C. 80
D. 20
E. None of the above

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5