Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The reason I hate academics

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
People into academia are usually drones who are pro authority and will learn whatever the state tells them to like good slaves. They learn man made stuff like maths because the state tells them to. Most of the time these people are not mentally with it. I blame the state on my Inceldom and collapse of society therefore I hate "academia" and those who partake in it. If you are good at maths, science etc you are a conformist.

People into academia are usually drones who are pro authority and will learn whatever the state tells them to like good slaves.
The most convenient lie for them is that academia is a bastion of free speech and free thought, although people are starting to see through it with safe spaces etc, I think that reputation hasn't completely been eroded in the average persons mind. Hell, the preservation of free speech and thought is often cited as reasons to suppress it.

The most convenient lie for them is that academia is a bastion of free speech and free thought, although people are starting to see through it with safe spaces etc, I think that reputation hasn't completely been eroded in the average persons mind. Hell, the preservation of free speech and thought is often cited as reasons to suppress it.
Academics is robotic jfl, do anything with free thought and you will be ostracized by these drones. Such greed.

Well math has many practical applications. Because of math we can have this anonymous internet forum where we can talk shit about normies who like math. So math can't be all bad.

People into academia are usually drones who are pro authority and will learn whatever the state tells them to like good slaves. They learn man made stuff like maths because the state tells them to. Most of the time these people are not mentally with it. I blame the state on my Inceldom and collapse of society therefore I hate "academia" and those who partake in it. If you are good at maths, science etc you are a conformist.

One of the lowest IQ posts in the forum's history.

Giga fucking KEK @ lumping math together with liberal arts.

One of the lowest IQ posts in the forum's history.

Giga fucking KEK @ lumping math together with liberal arts.
Ok be a good slave and learn the formulas your state masters give you pleb. You are nothing more than a slave class that society wouldn't miss if dead. No offense xd

Ok be a good slave and learn the formulas your state masters give you pleb. You are nothing more than a slave class that society wouldn't miss if dead. No offense xd

Not sorry that you were too dumb for math in school.

Math is the reason you have the computer and internet you're using to read this, the room you're sitting in that's been built, and the trucks that deliver the food to the grocery store you need to eat from.

Literally the entire modern world is here because of mathematical applications.

Last edited:
@MENSA_IQcel Guess this is one of the cases you talk of. :feelskek:

Last edited:

Math is the reason you have the computer and internet you're using to read this, the room you're sitting in that's been built, and the trucks that deliver the food to the grocery store you need to eat from.
Not reading a slaves thoughts, 1+1=2, learn pleb.

You are really just enforcing my opinion that math is the worst human invention ever made. Time to take the TedKpill and realize that industrial society has been a disaster for the human race.

Not reading a slaves thoughts, 1+1=2, learn pleb.

You sound like you have a chip on your shoulder about math.

JFL
You are really just enforcing my opinion that math is the worst human invention ever made. Time to take the TedKpill and realize that industrial society has been a disaster for the human race.

There's just no shortage of stupid people, is there?

Ted Kaczynski was a math professor, you fucking imbecile.

Stop with all these low IQ posts about hating studying. Information is useful.

I'm just into academia because it's free. I'm sucking resources from cucks.
Once I graduate, I'll retire early and start working illegally while getting my pension
full

Anime watching low t and conforming to studying. I can tell.
"I don't like this so it's low T"

You sound no better than normies saying "haha you watch anime and don't have friends, stupid incel"

"I don't like this so it's low T"

You sound no better than normies saying "haha you watch anime and don't have friends, stupid incel"
Because thats what you are, a conforming low t anime watching faggot. Information schools force feed us is not useful asides from being enforced on us. Any mentally with it person would see this.

Because thats what you are, a conforming low t anime watching faggot. Information schools force feed us is not useful asides from being enforced on us. Any mentally with it person would see this.
Again there's nothing to your claims. Does everything instantly become bad if the state says it? science wasn't made by the state, yet you act as if it was. How is anime even related to conforming? You're just listing off things you don't personally like and saying "I don't like this and anyone that does is a conforming fag"

Again there's nothing to your claims. Does everything instantly become bad if the state says it? science wasn't made by the state, yet you act as if it was. How is anime even related to conforming? You're just listing off things you don't personally like and saying "I don't like this and anyone that does is a conforming fag"
Not reading lol

Gregory Perelman (one of the best mathematicians of our time, also kinda autistic, might be mentalcel) "Of course, there are many mathematicians who are more or less honest. But almost all of them are conformists. They are more or less honest, but they tolerate those who are not honest."

I wish I was an smart Chad and top student of a prestigious school

Correct, as you rightfully should.

What's wrong with being good at maths

:feelstrash:

I'm just into academia because it's free. I'm sucking resources from cucks.
Once I graduate, I'll retire early and start working illegally while getting my pension
full
What do you mean by working illegally?

Sure but there's plenty of regular ding dongs in academia. My college tutor has expressed his distaste for all of lgbt crap that's happening there and he even criticised kikes on couple of ocasions.

Literally the entire modern world is here because of mathematical applications.

Don't argue will this shit brain he probably failed his courses JFL

Who hurt you sweety?

They learn man made stuffst.

I agree with you mostly, except for the above. Math is the hidden language of nature, and i think it's everywhere if you look.

But you're spot on about academics -- i work with them. It's a very soy, feminized environment.

The 'academia' you are despising are These Liberal arts and other useless non-rigorous majors that have have destroyed what universities used to be. The foid saboteurs and communists have infilitrated academia and are responsible for what is is today.