Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The reason I begin every thread with a dedication to Dr. Verwoerd

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

It's because a lot of leftist cucks here in Burgerland begin every event with a "land acknowledgment" (essentially naming the REDSKIN INJUN tribe that was on the land back in the day). This is my parody of that, except, I am actually honoring someone who deserves to be honored. REDSKIN INJUN tribes were primitive as SHIT and many of them were quite cucked and matriarchal. I don't like modern Burgerland, but Burgerland back when Andrew Jackson was going Death Con 3 on REDSKIN INJUNS was pretty based. Less than 1% circumcision rate back then, too.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.
I love Ian Smith. I love Rhodesia.
I love Robert E. Lee. I love the Confederacy.
I love Ye. I love Death Con 3.
I love Andrew Jackson. I love the Trail of Tears.

Madara Uchiha Copypasta banner

i love uchiha madara, i love the tsukuyomi plan

Last edited:
Psychogist out

I love George Wallace. I love segregation.

He wanted to free africa from niggers. He was a great man and a good father. Not like that jew propelled monkey nigger Nelson Mandela.

tribes were primitive as SHIT and many of them were quite cucked and matriarchal.
Honestly the worst races out there. They’ve contribute less to the world than niggers :feelshaha:

I will dedicate my post to Jesus Christ.

Still haven't bothered to look up who this gentleman is. Perhaps it's best to remain oblivious.

I'm gonna start adding this to my threads
He wanted to free africa from niggers. He was a great man and a good father. Not like that jew propelled monkey nigger Nelson Mandela.
Based. Mandela was circumcised because his tribe did it to 12 year old boys out in the wilderness with a sharpened stone.
Honestly the worst races out there. They’ve contribute less to the world than niggers :feelshaha:
Agreed. At least the niggers have some entertaining celebrities. All the Injuns who achieved great things were mostly White by blood.
I will dedicate my post to Jesus Christ.
Based.
Still haven't bothered to look up who this gentleman is. Perhaps it's best to remain oblivious.
He was the father of Apartheid in South Africa.

I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

It's because a lot of leftist cucks here in Burgerland begin every event with a "land acknowledgment" (essentially naming the REDSKIN INJUN tribe that was on the land back in the day). This is my parody of that, except, I am actually honoring someone who deserves to be honored. REDSKIN INJUN tribes were primitive as SHIT and many of them were quite cucked and matriarchal. I don't like modern Burgerland, but Burgerland back when Andrew Jackson was going Death Con 3 on REDSKIN INJUNS was pretty based. Less than 1% circumcision rate back then, too.

Do you want me to refer you to a mental health line

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back