Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Reason for not having Advanced Penis Enhancement?

COPE GmbH

COPE GmbH

Waifubot removes dependence on females
★★★★★
"Medical procedures, such as methods for performing surgery, are generally patentable. However, no remedy is available if the patent is infringed by a medical practitioner who is infringing in order to perform a medical activity."

Dickmaxxing surgeries to this date are not much advanced. It's like no one is researching this. In the future where the surgery robots with advanced AI will be able to perform surgeries completely autonomously the companies will have proprietary tech to offer surgeries for those who want to dickmaxx, right now no one has the right to enforce patent infringements if some surgeon uses a tactic or a known material to make the patients dick bigger. I see there's not much benefit of investing in this area of research as any other surgeon would be able to replicate the patented process without any legal issue. As technological development is fueled by monetary supply and motivation.
On the other hand, not laborary services but products like waifubots can be patented and made profit of it, so we shall get our waifubot soon. Fun fact: Boston Dynamics are acquired by Japanese conglomerate SoftBank. Come on animecels, make the waifubot real.

No knifes near my pp.

who cares about your dick, dick size doesn't matter at all and anyone who brings up dick size just shows how incredibly low IQ they are

You can girthmaxx and flacidmaxx right now afik just not erect length

I just want a normal dick

who cares about your dick, dick size doesn't matter at all and anyone who brings up dick size just shows how incredibly low IQ they are
I bet u have 10 inch dick huh
@Ropemaxx @Personalityinkwell school him

If a dog knots a foid, it's hard to remove the penis. At least that's what I've seen online. Girth so large that it dickmogs everyone.

My caliphate would make sure every surgeon performing these surgeries was paid well.

thats low iq

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back