Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason foids want subhumans dead

Scio

Scio

Banned
-
The reason foids want subhuman males dead is because they are a danger to them.
They are able to rape the foid and give them their subhuman seed.
Which is the reason why foids give incels dirty looks and humiliate them. They want the incel genes to stay away and not get to close.
On the other hand:
They forgive Chads everything. They want to free chad murderers from prison. And why?
Because its about the survival of Chads genes. Thats why they let Chads beat and humiliate them and endure everything just to get his seed.
Now everything makes sense.

Chads should be rounded up and shot in the head!!!!! That way they will never spread their genes again!!:reeeeee::feelsree:

Honestly I don' know why working for a soyciety that disrespects people based on their looks.
Well, I really know it already, after all justice is not really blind and it is a foid as always.
Fucking misandrist soyciety you are going to pay with another pandemic and more brutal than the last one.

They forgive Chads everything. They want to free chad murderers from prison. And why?
Because its about the survival of Chads genes. Thats why they let Chads beat and humiliate them and endure everything just to get his seed.
Now everything makes sense.
I like this quote. It makes sense in this context why they’re fixated on criminals

From the beginning to the end, based and gene-pilled! :yes:

Nah, it's just narcissism

Chads should be rounded up and shot in the head!!!!! That way they will never spread their genes again!!:reeeeee::feelsree:
Is it the Chad’s fault for being born attractive, or the foid for being a whore to Chad due to his looks?

Funny when subhuman foids demand this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: think for a second you dumb FUCKING WHORE

The reason foids want subhuman males dead is because they are a danger to them.

Exactly, they are afraid of receiving the "Pavement Pouncing" technique from a disgruntled, abused incel.

raindrops.gif

nose-bleed.gif

GigahighIQcel