Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The reason foids call you privileged.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Want to know the reason why foids accuse your kind of being privileged? Because they want to take the spot light, the majority of women are attention whores and misandrists and they can’t stand the thought of men getting taken seriously, it fills them with rage and and hurts them, it makes them break down because despite foids being privileged themselves, they are so use to it to the point where you get a lot of foids wanting constant attention and many foids have this huge thing about being seen as the victim, they are obsessed with being seen that way which is why they pull this ‘male privilege’ bullshit because it’s all just projection.

The majority of women are selfish, self-entitled whores who’s lives only revolve around validation like I said in one of my posts I made yesterday or the other day which was related about women in general doing nothing but seeking validation.

Male suicide rates are higher and there is a reason for it, because women are in fact, the privileged ones and I wouldn’t doubt that the suicide jokes about women over dosing on tic tacs are possibly true because you know, most of them just crave being seen as the victim 24/7.

Women are the reason for your suffering yet they have the nerve to say that YOU’RE the privileged one but it’s because they want to take the spot light, like I said, just disgusting degenerates.

Want to know what women mean when they say ‘women are oppressed’? Let me translate it for you: ‘Give me attention!’

Last edited:
Foids look at Chad’s life and compare to their own, they have a “worse” life compared to them. Then they go on to say how all men are privileged because they think every man has that kind of life. Foids are the biggest example of Apex FallacyView attachment 431556
They pin the blame on us because Chad is privileged.

Foids and chads are the actual ones privileged and they still have the audacity to say we’re the ones privileged. Ragefuel tbh. Women shouldn’t be entitled to safety anymore so some sick fuck can run over women that say that and it would be perfectly legal.

Women are the reason for your suffering yet they have the nerve to say that YOU’RE the privileged one but it’s because they want to take the spot light

can a man get sex on a wimp ? : No
can a man get sex on a wimp and be payed for it? : No
can a man objectify himself to get money? : JFL NO
Does a Man has Intrinsic and not External Value? ( value for just being a man ) : No
Can a Man get Alimoney let Alone Child Support after Divorce? : Ofc No

Will a Man Suicide after being " Divorce leeched? : Most likely
Will a Man suicide after Long Term GF loss ? : can happen ( man are bluepilled by default )
Will a Man get used by a Woman because of his Protector Instinct " : YES OFC

Man have rarely any Advantage in This Gynocentric Shithole . its over.

if every single man on earth was 10/10 giga chad, women would’ve already been voluntarily enslaved by them

Foids look at Chad’s life and compare to their own, they have a “worse” life compared to them. Then they go on to say how all men are privileged because they think every man has that kind of life. Foids are the biggest example of Apex FallacyView attachment 431556
That picture is entirely accurate lol
can a man get sex on a wimp ? : No
can a man get sex on a wimp and be payed for it? : No
can a man objectify himself to get money? : JFL NO
Does a Man has Intrinsic and not External Value? ( value for just being a man ) : No
Can a Man get Alimoney let Alone Child Support after Divorce? : Ofc No

Will a Man Suicide after being " Divorce leeched? : Most likely
Will a Man suicide after Long Term GF loss ? : can happen ( man are bluepilled by default )
Will a Man get used by a Woman because of his Protector Instinct " : YES OFC

Man have rarely any Advantage in This Gynocentric Shithole . its over.
Correct

Women think we are privileged because they think anything we earned was not earned on our own; they think that because that is how WOMEN get by. They also hate any men they are not attracted to and can't understand how those men get anything.