Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the reason fo why men hate landwhales and sluts

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
so a lot of people don't get way most men hate fuckjects that are ultra fat or promiscuos, it's quite simple: their personality is cancer

sluts have standards so fucking high that even giga chads like jason mamoa would have a hard time meeting them nowdays, sluts beach all the time abouyt your dick not being big enough, or you not being tall enough, they will compare you to every male she had before and expected that you are taller than her ex basketball player bf, have a bigger dick than her ex porsntar bf, and that your chinc is bigget than her ex water mellon cutter bf, they expeted you to be a super chimera of them she had meet before.

and fat fuckjects are even worse, if they are fat it's because they are lazy and hedoinstic they will put the pleasure of eating above their health.

so what i mean here, is that we are generalizing groups of fuckjects based on the behaviour show by most of them, and avoiding them because of their toxic personalities, and i think that make us less superficial than them.

All fat people are fucking disgusting. Constantly sweating, dirty ass full of shit, they can't clean themselves. They're usually low IQ as fuck.

Sluts have genital herpes. Good luck to anyone with that shit.

if i work out and live a moderately healthy lifestyle why do i have to settle for a 300lbs slob?

if i work out and live a moderately healthy lifestyle why do i have to settle for a 300lbs slob?
being gymcelling for a year here, worse if get a landwhale and help her looser weight, she will imeditaly go for chad

fat people should be banned from planes and movie theatres nobody wants to sit near their fatass

so a lot of people don't get way most men hate fuckjects that are ultra fat or promiscuos, it's quite simple: their personality is cancer

sluts have standards so fucking high that even giga chads like jason mamoa would have a hard time meeting them nowdays, sluts beach all the time abouyt your dick not being big enough, or you not being tall enough, they will compare you to every male she had before and expected that you are taller than her ex basketball player bf, have a bigger dick than her ex porsntar bf, and that your chinc is bigget than her ex water mellon cutter bf, they expeted you to be a super chimera of them she had meet before.

and fat fuckjects are even worse, if they are fat it's because they are lazy and hedoinstic they will put the pleasure of eating above their health.

so what i mean here, is that we are generalizing groups of fuckjects based on the behaviour show by most of them, and avoiding them because of their toxic personalities, and i think that make us less superficial than them.

There are twice as many male singles than female singles on the market. This is why even fat landwhales can have astronomical standards.

sluts have no self respect. Why should I respect them?

And landwhales get told they are beautiful and still have easy access to chad

FUCK BOTH OF THEM

sluts have no self respect. Why should I respect them?

And landwhales get told they are beautiful and still have easy access to chad

FUCK BOTH OF THEM
burm them