Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason evil people exist is due to foids

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
Foids have total body autonomy :foidSoy: so they can decide who they can spread their legs for. But no, they only want cassanovas that would beat them to a pulp (i wish i could).

If foids only had sex with good men (and genuinely good men, i don't mean guys who only play nice for sex), evil people wouldn't be born, after all good breeds good and bad breeds bad.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/132um4e/this_text_from_hunters_laptop_is_evidence_of/

Came across the above post which prompted me to write this. Look at that whore, whoring herself out to a crackhead pedophile. Rather fuck a pedophile innit? :foidSoy:

Last edited:
Foids have total body autonomy :foidSoy: so they can decide who they can spread their legs for. But no, they only want cassanovas that would beat them to a pulp (i wish i could).

If foids only had sex with good men (and genuinely good men, i don't guys who only play nice for sex), evil people wouldn't be born, after all good breeds good and bad breeds bad.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/132um4e/this_text_from_hunters_laptop_is_evidence_of/

Came across the above post which prompted me to write this. Look at that whore, whoring herself out to a crackhead pedophile. Rather fuck a pedophile innit? :foidSoy:

I first read Biden doing sex trafficing

Foids are the root of ALL suffering in this world im I mean that literally , if your mother wasn’t a horny slut you wouldn’t be here suffering rn foid bring people here to experience death.

toilets are more likely to date a pedophile chad who have been fucking 1 and 2 months old babies and then cooking them and eating their flesh than a normie nice guy who will treat them like a respectable human being

its the oldest story ever told

the story of the serpent getting eve to eat the fruit....and fuck everything up

Someone was telling me about a sand nigger who used to be a good person. And he was some sort of STEMcel studycuck, but probably a good career ahead of him, potentially a good husband. But he had no luck with women. So one of his sand nigger friends told him, if you want white women you have to become an actual bad man. His friend was a criminal and successful with women.

So the good sand nigger he became a drug dealer and thug like armed debt collector for druggies who weren't paying the interest on the loans they took from the drug dealers for drugs, and like him and other sand niggers beats the shit out of them. And yes he now has prime white girls he is dating.

Last edited:
Someone was telling me about a sand nigger who used to be a good person. And he was some sort of STEMcel studycuck, but probably a good career ahead of him, potentially a good husband. But he had no luck with women. So one of his sand nigger friends told him, if you want white women you have to become an actual bad man. His friend was a criminal and successful with women.

So the good sand nigger he became a drug dealer and thug like armed debt collector for druggies who weren't paying the interest on the loans they took from the drug dealers for drugs, and like him and other sand niggers beats the shit out of them. And yes he now has prime white girls he is dating.
Sandniggers were born as drug dealers

I think that the mechanics of our society are broken and that there needs to be new ones to replace them.