Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The reason acid attacks are so much feared by everyone

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
They dont kill you. They may fuck your sight or taste. But thats not the main reason.

They rob you from the single most important thing yo have as a human being: your LOOKS. 

There is NOTHING worth more than looks. Its the most important asset you will have in your life. A drastic decrease in looks means that your life will become exponentially shittier in EVERY SINGLE AREA.  

Thats why they are feared even more than school shootings or bombs.

Zyros said:
They dont kill you. They may fuck your sight or taste. But thats not the main reason.

They rob you from the single most important thing yo have as a human being: your LOOKS. 

There is NOTHING worth more than looks. Its the most important asset you will have in your life. A drastic decrease in looks means that your life will become exponentially shittier in EVERY SINGLE AREA.  

Thats why they are feared even more than school shootings or bombs.

Very well said. Legit post

Theyre pretty painful. I think thats why

It also hurts like hell, also i hope your not supporting the crazycels on here that want to go out and throw acid on peoples faces

Puto said:
Theyre pretty painful. I think thats why

No. Whats feared is the aftermath. Every time people want to protest acid attacks, they show previously beautiful people who gotndeformed in "before/after" pics.

Thr main fear and problem is focused on the drastic loss of looks.

Nautica1983 said:
It also hurts like hell, also i hope your not supporting the crazycels on here that want to go out and throw acid on peoples faces

ofc i dont support it. Its just stating objectively the reason they are feared so fucking much.

Zyros said:
No. Whats feared is the aftermath. Every time people want to protest acid attacks, they show previously beautiful people who gotndeformed in "before/after" pics.

Thr main fear and problem is focused on the drastic loss of looks.

ofc i dont support it. Its just stating objectively the reason they are feared so fucking much.

Its amazing how these norm fags are literally shown how looks are everything YET THEY STILL DONT FUCKING SEE IT. They'd rather live in their delusional fantasy world. They are pathetic and weak

So an ugly person doesnt mind getting acid faced?

You're being autistic here. The reason for those images is to show how horrific acid attacks are. Just like you use pics of dead kids to show the brutality of war.

Puto said:
So an ugly person doesnt mind getting acid faced?

You're being autistic here. The reason for those images is to show how horrific acid attacks are. Just like you use pics of dead kids to show the brutality of war.

an ugly person can getneven lower in looks because of an acid attack and their life will be even shittier. 

No matter what your current looks level is, lowering it is always very bad.

Also notice how the comments on those images are always anout looks: "he/she was so beautiful, they need to pay"  "his/her life is ruined".

Rarely they talk about "it must have been sobpainful" people ALWAYS talk about the aftermath/consequences.

Zyros said:
an ugly person can getneven lower in looks because of an acid attack and their life will be even shittier. 

No matter what your current looks level is, lowering it is always very bad.

You were retarded on lookism but your down syndrome tier here

Puto said:
You were retarded on lookism but your down syndrome tier here

Care to exmplain why? with actual arguments.

Zyros said:
Also notice how the comments on those images are always anout looks: "he/she was so beautiful, they need to pay"  "his/her life is ruined".

Rarely they talk about "it must have been sobpainful" people ALWAYS talk about the aftermath/consequences.

People also say that about a gl person that has died. Doesnt mean the last thoughts of the dying person was "oh no my looks my looks!"

Acid attacks are necessary in order to create an aesthetically egalitarian society.

Puto said:
People also say that about a gl person that has died. Doesnt mean the last thoughts of the dying person was "oh no my looks my looks!"

My dying thoughts would be "finally, hopefully I'm reincarnated as a good looking person"

They are only enraged when it happens to a goodlooking guy/girl. I think with people getting more and more blackpilled, acid attacks will become very popular.

Puto said:

Bad comparison. The comments about beauty in those two situations have completely different contexts.

universallyabhorred said:
Acid attacks are necessary in order to create an aesthetically egalitarian society.

No. Intensive research on human body modification and government subsidized plastic surgery are the necessary things.

Acid attack for all women that don't wear burkas. They must hide their face or have it mutilated, women cannot live life on easy mode because of their face any longer.

Krispinwah said:
Acid attack for all women that don't wear burkas. They must hide their face or have it mutilated, women cannot live life on easy mode because of their face any longer.

dont derail my thread with theocratic shit.

Aciding faces is probably one of those worst punishments in today's world where looks are so important. Imagine if it was part of the penal system.

Zyros said:
Krispinwah said:
dont derail my thread with theocratic shit.
It's a completely viable solution to females living life on easy mode. What's yours? Acid attack every female? Lol, you are retarded, plus your thread is shit and has been said hundereds of times before anyway.

sepelion said:
Aciding faces is probably one of those worst punishments in today's world where looks are so important. Imagine if it was part of the penal system.

wow actually a good point. Heinous crimes being punished with extreme loss of looks if you arent old, plus the criminal being added to some blacklost so he cant get reconstructive surgery anywhere.

Zyros said:
Bad comparison. The comments about beauty in those two situations have completely different contexts.

Be very specific

What point are you making. 

Are you suggesting that the overwhelming majority or all people fear acid attacks mainly or solely due to the probability that they will become disfigured?

Krispinwah said:
It's a completely viable solution to females living life on easy mode. What's yours? Acid attack every female? Lol, you are retarded, plus your thread is shit and has been said hundereds of times before anyway.

I already posted it. Increase drastically research on body modification + government subsidized plastoc surgery for everyone

Zyros said:
Krispinwah said:
I already posted it. Increase drastically research on body modification + government subsidized plastoc surgery for everyone
All that money being spent, which would eventually have to come out of the publics tax, when it all could be avoided and have the exact same affect by making them put a piece of cloth over their head. Very clever.

Puto said:
Be very specific

Are you suggesting that the overwhelming majority or all people fear acid attacks mainly or solely due to the probability that they will become disfigured?

mainy due to the certainty but yes. Even bliepilled people know that a drastic looks decrease can be catastrophic.

Why do people I know fear more and shiver every time some random acidfacing attack than bombings or shootings in which you probably will face death? Why all they talk about is how it ruins lives instead of how painful it is?

Krispinwah said:
All that money being spent, which would eventually have to come out of the publics tax, when it all could be avoided and have the exact same affect by making them put a piece of cloth over their head. Very clever.

Yes its more clever to actually "cheat" nature by giving everyone halo effect and removing failo altogether so everyone will get treated better by everyone, than your pathetic religioncel/patriarchy cope.

Also your burka cope includes males right? because males are the main victims of negative halo effect. No i guess you dont understand what I am even talking about and meant burkas for females only who need looks balancing the least.

Missing the big picture as always.

Zyros said:
Puto said:
Be very specific
mainy due to the certainty but yes. Even bliepilled people know that a drastic looks decrease can be catastrophic.
Why do people I know fear more and shiver every time some random acidfacing attack than bombings or shootings in which you probably will face death? Why all they talk about is how it ruins lives instead of how painful it is?

Uh, bombing and shootings ruin lives because people could lose limbs, have permanent injuries, be paralyzed, and families will lose love ones.

Zyros said:

1. So do you believe that all people mainly fear acid attacks due to its potential to diminish their looks?
2. A drastic looks increase is catastrophic doesnt mean someone fears acid attacks mainly due to that. 
3. Because when we think of bombings, we think of limbs being torn off and death shortly following and unconsciousness is usually associated with it also. We think of it being fast paced and desicive. 

When we think of acid attacks we think of a corrosive substance slowly burning into your flesh without killing you or causing you to lose consciousness. The pain is slow and long lasting. Thats why we fear fire. Because of the pain it causes. I dont know why im having to educate you that humans fear pain. You'd think its instinctive in any human. 

Also bombings can also cause disfigurement. 

indeed. It's a very effective form of punishment

Puto said:
Zyros said:

1. So do you believe that all people mainly fear acid attacks due to its potential to diminish their looks?
2. A drastic looks increase is catastrophic doesnt mean someone fears acid attacks mainly due to that.
3. Because when we think of bombings, we think of limbs being torn off and death shortly following and unconsciousness is usually associated with it also. We think of it being fast paced and desicive.
When we think of acid attacks we think of a corrosive substance slowly burning into your flesh without killing you or causing you to lose consciousness. The pain is slow and long lasting. Thats why we fear fire. Because of the pain it causes. I dont know why im having to educate you that humans fear pain. You'd think its instinctive in any human.
Also bombings can also cause disfigurement.

Then why do every fucking one comment on looks and life being ruined. Why is there always an "before" picture showing how beautiful they were? You only need the "after" picture with the face full of scars and deformities to know about the pain it must inflict. Then why the need to pit the before pics? ITS BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH LOOKS ARE VALUED FFS. And yes bombings can disfigure you but thats if you are unlucky and get shrapnel in the face. Acid attacks are MEANT to difigure you, thats why they are so feared.

As I say everything you srr commented about avid attavks are things about LOOKS

And the reason people are more afraid of acid attacks is because its easy to carry them out and can happen to anyone. Its the reason why we fear serial killers more than terror attacks too, because they tend to be closer to home.

Bombings usually have a political agenda so you wont find a bomb going off in a random suburb somewhere and theyre harder to carry out due to security and intelligence. Most people see terror attacks as far removed from their own lives.

Puto said:
And the reason people are more afraid of acid attacks is because its easy to carry them out and can happen to anyone. Its the reason why we fear serial killers more than terror attacks too, because they tend to be closer to home.

Bombings usually have a political agenda so you wont find a bomb going off in a random suburb somewhere and theyre harder to carry out due to security and intelligence. Most people see terror attacks as far removed from their own lives.

Except thst acid attacks are because of ulterior agendas too. And grabbing a gun or a knife and going on a killing spree is easy too. Some bombs are easier to make than the acid itself. Also peoplebmove a lot around all areas of cities usually. 

Why do you insist on denying the extreme impprtance of looks and the unconditional fear of losing them?

Zyros said:
Then why do every fucking one comment on looks and life being ruined. Why is there always an "before" picture showing how beautiful they were? You only need the "after" picture with the face full of scars and deformities to know about the pain it must inflict. Then why the need to pit the before pics? ITS BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH LOOKS ARE VALUED FFS.  And yes bombings can disfigure you but thats if you are unlucky and get shrapnel in the face. Acid attacks are MEANT to difigure you, thats why they are so feared.

As I say everything you srr commented about avid attavks are things about LOOKS
We're visual creatures. And we also like dichotomies. Images resonate more with us than words.

Most people will be horrified with a video showing someone screaming in agony out of pain from an acid attack than a before/after pic showing the deterioration of their looks.

Most of the time we only have our imaginations to work with in order to vaguely conceive what kind of pain the individual would have faced. So we only give it a passing thought. The immediate object of our senses would be pics of disfigurement so that would naturally occupy more of our thoughts and emotions. 

The disfigurement is also the current effect of the attack at the time those people are making the comparison. The pain is in the past. Due to that and the fact that in most cases we only have our imaginations to conceive of it, naturally very few people will refer back to the pain. 

Yes looks are valued. But it doesnt mean most or all people fear acid attacks mainly or solely due to the probability that they will lose their looks.

Zyros said:
Except thst acid attacks are because of ulterior agendas too. And grabbing a gun or a knife and going on a killing spree is easy too. Some bombs are easier to make than the acid itself. Also peoplebmove a lot around all areas of cities usually. 

Why do you insist on denying the extreme impprtance of looks and the unconditional fear of losing them?

I said political, not ulterior. 

People associate terror attacks with politics. When a terror attack occurs most of us assume it wont be a regular occurence and people see it as something far removed from their personal lives. 

When you hear of someone being acid faced in your area of course that will cause you to bristle. Because the threat is closer to home and not happening on a political level but on a personal level.

That's the entire point of acid facing.

I don't want my enemies to die and cease to exist.

I want them to feel my pain.

Acid attacks are the glimmer of joy which keep me living.

Gotta be living on the uk to even think a acid attack will happen

Nautica1983 said:

Theres only one person I want to acid face and that is my high school oneitis. I will never forgive her for what she did to me.

No shit. That's kind of just pointing out the obvious. Nobody, not even your mommy, will want to look at you for more than a couple minutes.

A woman would rather sacrifice her own child than take acid to the face.

Morf12 said:
A woman would rather sacrifice her own child than take acid to the face.

More like sacrifice everything. In a woman's eyes, a life without Chads and beauty is a life not worth living.

sepelion said:

I'm confident this would erase crime real fucking quick. A couple of years in prison is off putting but getting acid faced, people would quickly decide the law is not to be fucked with

bro zyros how many coats you wearing to hide your frame rn? 6? 7?

tbh it sucks to be a facecel, but man bein a framecel must be awful.

at least you can uglymog and intimidate people if you have a huge frame, but with a shit frame, you just look like a bitch

I agree, wish there was a less destructive or temporary/reversable analogue that could be used to teach cunts a lesson without being barbaric.

slackbum said:
I'm confident this would erase crime real fucking quick. A couple of years in prison is off putting but getting acid faced, people would quickly decide the law is not to be fucked with

I read a book The Professor and the Madman.  The doctor in it was driven mad, partly, by being made to disfigure someone's face who was a deserter in the Union army during the US Civil War.

Zyros said:

Thanks, OP. I was here thinking they would rob you from your personality.

Attachments

• no-shit-sherlock[1].jpg
    no-shit-sherlock[1].jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 128
They are more scared to lose their looks than their lives.

Solitarian_Walker said:
They are more scared to lose their looks than their lives.
flamethrower fixes both

What kinda fucked up person perpetrates an acid attack?

You're hot as fuck dude. How are you incel?? lol

Rahmawn said:
What kinda fucked up person perpetrates an acid attack?

A hERo.

Everything is for reproduction. To reproduce one should prove his/her genetic quality. Looks are the best evidence of best genetics. I brain, IQ mog of 95% of university probably, but it doesn't matter. Only looks matter.