Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The reality of the dogpill: Factual evidence.

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
Nuts

Lolololoooololo

Also guys if you are wondering this is not a picture that i took (imagine having 21 matches on tinder, lmao). I got it from someone else

@shii410 but dick size doesn't matter right? :feelstastyman:

Dog having three legs means he is missing one leg.:feelshaha:

The dogpill is real: a (small) percenteage of dogs are getting some pussy, while you do not.

That’s right. No other way around it. Non-human creatures before an incel.

I like how we are literally excpected to be ubermensches in literally every aspect of our lives and bodies yet
True, check out looksmaximus tinder experiments on bitchute
Based and aiohotopilled avi btw

No, its funny because it isnt a dogpill, she didnt talk about dogs penis
She´s literally talking about a dog penis, what are you talking about

Extreme cope.
If you count licking the percenteage is bigger. I’m sure I imagine a less prevalent reality but I can’t picture it as any actually noticiable or mainstream.

Last edited:
That dude is a "blackpilled" normie :feelsugh:
Thanks bhai :feelsYall:

Thoughts on the show?
No, its funny because it isnt a dogpill, she didnt talk about dogs penis
That doesn't make it any funnier jfl
She´s literally talking about a dog penis, what are you talking about
Are you autistic?

yes, here's the evidence
@watcher

animation film GIF by POKÉMON Detective Pikachu

Where is the evidence? Her dog is probably missing a leg.

That dude is a "blackpilled" normie
Yes, but he is definitely more based than 90% of all niggas on this forum. His videos are high IQ and extremely based.

@shii410 but dick size doesn't matter right? :feelstastyman:
it doesn't matter as long as you are an incel if you are a normie that's having sex then yes it matters.

You follow looksmaximus?:feelswhere:

He’s the most based on YouTube incelosphere along with Lord Bogdanoff.:feelsYall:

Dogs fuck more pussy than us

brutal

You follow looksmaximus?:feelswhere:

He’s the most based on YouTube incelosphere along with Lord Bogdanoff.:feelsYall:
Yes. His arguments for whoremaxxing are high IQ. His theories opened up my eyes

Yes, but he is definitely more based than 90% of all niggas on this forum. His videos are high IQ and extremely based.
I see. Might watch later today idk. He seems like an arrogant asshole tho
it doesn't matter as long as you are an incel if you are a normie that's having sex then yes it matters.
Most men have sex sometime in their lives, so it matter for incels too. Imagine saying the most important aspect of sex "doesn't matter" jfl
Clover works is a great studio and I really liked that show. Great plot.
Based and good taste :feelsokman:

Even though for whatever reason, CloverWorks tends to turn their shows into absolute dumpster fires in the second half and/or the end :fuk:
great coomfuel too
THEY'RE MIDDLE SCHOOLERS YOU SICK FUCK

I see. Might watch later today idk. He seems like an arrogant asshole tho
He isn't. Check out his Livestreams on odysse.
Based and good taste :feelsokman:

Even though for whatever reason, CloverWorks tends to turn their shows into absolute dumpster fires in the second half and/or the end
I love the artwork and the details (for example: x-shaped legs INSTANT COOMFUEL)
THEY'RE MIDDLE SCHOOLERS YOU SICK FUCK
He made a video about that topic. Warning: extremely based

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/vn1Vnqb8U8Sy/

That was the first video of his I watched.:feelsYall:
I watched every single one of his videos. Do you mogmaxx, boyo?

I love the artwork and the details (for example: x-shaped legs INSTANT COOMFUEL)
Literally never heard of that until now tbh, I don't see the appeal in it :dafuckfeels:

but ye the art style and animation is God tier like the characters actually feel human :feelsaww:
He isn't. Check out his Livestreams on odysse.

He made a video about that topic. Warning: extremely based

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/vn1Vnqb8U8Sy/

This nigga's just reviewing JB thots for 45 minutes. Not really that groundbreaking :lul:

Literally never heard of that until now tbh, I don't see the appeal in it
Cringe. Muh nigga @Wizard32 dedicated a whole thread to the x-shapedlegspill. I obviously took that pill before btw. Kinda disappointing that you are not aware of this smh.
This nigga's just reviewing JB thots for 45 minutes. Not really that groundbreaking
He doesn't just "review" jb thots. Watch the video on 1,5x speed and you will know what I'm talking about.

its a dickpill but yeah, dogs are getting more affection than inklers

Cringe. Muh nigga @Wizard32 dedicated a whole thread to the x-shapedlegspill.

I don't remember doing that, at least not using that term. The closest I can recall talking about is "thigh gap", is X-shaped a term that LooksMaximus uses to refer to this?

Or possibly you are remembering someone else? Please link thread if you can find, want to review. Might be something I'd agree with.

Guess I will give bitchute.com/video/vn1Vnqb8U8Sy/ a watch to understand Proculus.

Does LM post here? Or at least on looksmax.org?
doesn't just "review" jb thots. Watch the video on 1,5x speed and you will know what I'm talking about.
I don't really understand what speeding up would do.

Given this is 50 minutes, if I don't want to watch it all, can you tell me the minute/second mark where he discussed X shaped legs?

I don't remember doing that, at least not using that term. The closest I can recall talking about is "thigh gap", is X-shaped a term that LooksMaximus uses to refer to this?

Or possibly you are remembering someone else? Please link thread if you can find, want to review. Might be something I'd agree with.

Guess I will give bitchute.com/video/vn1Vnqb8U8Sy/ a watch to understand Proculus.

Does LM post here? Or at least on looksmax.org?

I don't really understand what speeding up would do.

Given this is 50 minutes, if I don't want to watch it all, can you tell me the minute/second mark where he discussed X shaped legs?
Cant find the thread. LM has never talked about that and he doesn't have an account here or on looksmax.
I said for all lowattentionspancels and this video doesn't talk about that at all

Cant find the thread. LM has never talked about that and he doesn't have an account here or on looksmax.
I said for all lowattentionspancels and this video doesn't talk about that at all
we can't give up on solving this mystery... what other users go on rants lime me about aesthetics?

It def sounds like me except that X-shaped legs is just one of the things I don't recall being fascinated with, only thigh gap...

Unless... are you referring to my discussion of W-sitting and internal femur rotation?

Basically with the knees together and the feet out, it's effeminate to do and hard for guys to do.

Yeah actually I think you are remembering me, I just don't think I ever termed it X-legs but maybe someone reading my thread called it that.

a (small) percenteage of dogs
Cope. Every single dog owner foid has at least experimented with her dog once. The percentage is definitely not small.

The dogpill is real: a (small) percenteage of dogs are getting some pussy, while you do not.

That’s right. No other way around it. Non-human creatures before an incel.
Copers here will try to deny this, but this is 100% true.