Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The real wrongdoings of people

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
In the past where most people were still based, Woman would be given to the most optimal man, not the most thugmaxxed and shit

years went by and people become “ open minded and progressive” allowing their daughters to have boyfriends and shit, allowing them to live together which is the biggest cuckoldry ever done by “men”

the people who let their sons and daughters have lovers and especially let them live with their lovers or in their own fucking houses ruined the world , they must be re-educated

when the fuck did living with another girl/boy become the norm??? Only married couples should live together or maybe when someone started working and shit

these people were in every generation I think but increased way much by years passed , these are the biggest wrongs done to humanity

08 15 34 1627881934581

Fathers are way more emotionally invested in their daughters than sons.

Daughters are a safe, risk-free bet. With a son there is always the danger that he will be screwed by the world and their investment was for nothing.

Sons directly mirror a fathers effort. With a daughter he can relax and do absolutely nothing except be agreeable and she can still turn out ok and give him grandchildren. Basically most fathers are lazy bastards.

I know it yeah, my father is a piece of trash who values my sister way more than me, and I actually think he thought me as an opponent lol , he was my biggest bully , no one in school did anything even close to what he did, probably cuz he was sick in the mind like he was truly a fucking evil son of a bitch
With a daughter he can relax and do absolutely nothing except be agreeable and she can still turn out ok and give him grandchildren. Basically most fathers are lazy bastards.
He never agreed to any fukcing thing I did, Always loved his daughter for just standing there

I know it yeah, my father is a piece of trash who values my sister way more than me, and I actually think he thought me as an opponent lol , he was my biggest bully , no one in school did anything even close to what he did, probably cuz he was sick in the mind like he was truly a fucking evil son of a bitch

He never agreed to any fukcing thing I did, Always loved his daughter for just standing there
Aren't you like 1.90m tough? How can you let your dad get away with bullying you?

Aren't you like 1.90m tough? How can you let your dad get away with bullying you?
He can’t now, also I have zero frame but I bully him sometimes mostly, I didn’t win some of our fights it’s like 50/50 but he is genetically superior to 99 percent of people tho it’s impossible if you don’t have extreme rage or a weapon, if I had frame I’d be always the winner, also he only bullied me when I was a lil kid , can’t do shit like that now he acts like a cuck mostly

Daughters are a safe, risk-free bet. With a son there is always the danger that he will be screwed by the world and their investment was for nothing.

Sons directly mirror a fathers effort. With a daughter he can relax and do absolutely nothing except be agreeable and she can still turn out ok and give him grandchildren. Basically most fathers are lazy bastards.
Yes, but it's the ultimate cuck. There's nothing more cucked than a father.