Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The REAL reason women are sexually attracted to ooga booga men

AutisticCopecel

AutisticCopecel

Captain
★★★
its because (most of the time) they are physically attractive you just cant act ooga booga as an incel and not go to prison for it its a bonus yes but its a worthless speculation without the looks inb4 unattractive men have succesfully thugmaxxed i thought cherrypicking is against the rules yes? ask yourself this can blackops2cel thugmaxxx? no could even elliot thugmaxxx? i doubt it although he was a legit 5-6 he didnt look intimidating or masculine enough for it stop coping

Someone make some images of thugmaxxed bo2cel tbh.

Being a thug is genetic, definitely, although it’s not so much facial good looks, body is more important there.

Ooga Booga maXx is the new vanmaXx

Short ugly negroes ascend at 12 dude thugmaxxing is legit

Another theory is white foids hate their own men that are not Chad & do it to piss off daddy.

You can’t thugmaxxx if you have a tiny frame
fea02c14fc4380a98b3b7851d947053bc316b8d7.jpg
Just be famous bro! Just have clout bro! Just have money bro!

Blacks aren’t physically attractive

JBW or JBB. be anything but deathnik..

Someone make some images of thugmaxxed bo2cel tbh.
WOKE UP WITH 50 NUMALES PLOTTIN' MY DEATH, ALL 50 SEEIN' VISIONS OF ME SHOT IN THE CHEST

i99ph0cv5xf21.jpg

its because (most of the time) they are physically attractive you just cant act ooga booga as an incel and not go to prison for it its a bonus yes but its a worthless speculation without the looks inb4 unattractive men have succesfully thugmaxxed i thought cherrypicking is against the rules yes? ask yourself this can blackops2cel thugmaxxx? no could even elliot thugmaxxx? i doubt it although he was a legit 5-6 he didnt look intimidating or masculine enough for it stop coping
Never change your avi please
WOKE UP WITH 50 NUMALES PLOTTIN' MY DEATH, ALL 50 SEEIN' VISIONS OF ME SHOT IN THE CHEST

i99ph0cv5xf21.jpg
i just lost it :feelskek::feelskek:

You can’t thugmaxxx if you have a tiny frame

Just be famous bro! Just have clout bro! Just have money bro!
More like be a tool and suck mad jewish dick and use your betabux to get this bitch to follow you around whilst she just fucks niggers every other day of the week. White rappers are all fucking cuck faggots.
Short ugly negroes ascend at 12 dude thugmaxxing is legit
Black women know how to treat their men. That's what I hear though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back