Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The REAL reason why women hate rape

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
5ixvjtf0wy201.jpg

Jewsel said:
It isnt rape if his name is Chad

Literally the #1 most popular sexual fantasy of women is to get raped

j8gao said:
Jewsel said:
It isnt rape if his name is Chad
No wonder male feminists love to rape women. they're just trying to fuillfil their fantasies

You only hear it called "rape" when the guy is unattractive. Even then they still sometimes get their first orgasm from the actual rape.

Can we stop posting rape threads please?

The part on 'rape culture' is totally the opposite but then again we know for a fact that there is no such thing as a rape culture, it's a feminist fantasy.

Jockcel said:
Can we stop posting rape threads please?
Could you go back to inceltears
y50eJLM.png

TheVman said:
Could you go back to cucktears
y50eJLM.png

Go fuck yourself, these kinds of posts are going to get this site taken down. Unlike you I'm not a troll and actully care for the future of this site.

Jockcel said:
TheVman said:
y50eJLM.png
Go fuck yourself, these kinds of posts are going to get this site taken down. Unlike you I'm not a troll and actully care for the future of this site.
Shit like this won't get the site shut down lmao.

j8gao said:

This lmao, BDSM/rape are the most common fetishes among women.

Jockcel said:
TheVman said:
y50eJLM.png
No, we aren't on reddit. thiss shit wont get us taken down, and let other incels express themselves freely without toning them Mr. "mentalcel"

TheVman said:
No, we aren't on reddit. thiss shit wont get us taken down, and let other incels express themselves freely without toning them Mr. "mentalcel"

This is incels.is not rapists.me. most incels don't want to rape women, shithead.

What happens if a virgins raped? Also I'm pretty sure rape is more than just sticking an object in a hole. Like vaginal tearing and bruising. Lol hope I don't sound like a white knight.

Jockcel said:
TheVman said:
This is incels.is not rapists.me. most incels don't want to rape women, shithead.
stay incel then

lets be good goys instead

TheVman said:
stay incel then

lets be good goys instead

I prefer staying incel to being daily raped in prison.