Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The REAL reason why there are tallfags on this site

only 14,5% of men in the US are 6'0 and above. 6'1 is still considered tall in 2024. There are statistics if you care go and look up. "just be a 7'1 giant" is a meme and is being used by tallfags to cope.
90% of americucks are fat ogres

What if you’re tall but your skinny as shit
Frame>weight or muscle. But you can fraud having an average frame by building up specific muscles.

you can be 6'8 with acid attack victim face it's irrelevant. no foid is touching you
Bullshit, there used be a 6 feet guy in my class who had a face of a ape, not joking. Who got all the foid attention in my class. Even the teachers would flirt with him :feelskek: . This is what heightpilled me.

Height >>>>>>>>>> Face

Bullshit, there used be a 6 feet guy in my class who had a face of a ape, not joking. Who got all the foid attention in my class. Even the teachers would flirt with him :feelskek: . This is what heightpilled me.

Height >>>>>>>>>> Face
Being 6 foot in pajeetland is like being an unicorn

Being 6 foot in pajeetland is like being an unicorn
Yes, that too in school. I am assuming he must be 6 '3 now. Foid used be drolling over him even though he face was 2/10

Height is obviously important.

Your life will be objectively worse as a short man and better as a tall man.

However, being tall does not guarantee success. It can definitely help, but if foids look at your face and they are repulsed, it's over. Being tall won't save you if you are subhumanly ugly.
This, height hasn't helped me one bit due to my ugliness and framecell and also Autistic.

Height >>>>>>>>>> Face
Height > face is true i knew a dude who looked like the fortnite ROCK with a weird face but he was 6’3 tallfag with scoliosis and had 3 beckys simping for him

Tallfags are biggest fakecel all you have to do is literally lose weight

Tallfags have to exceptionally tall to pull off tall game. Being 6'1" isn't enough, it's above average yes but not tall enough. You gotta be like 6'4" or something.
This. The bar is constantly getting raised.

Wish I was poor

Would thugmaxx, but I'm way too depressed

high iq thread. but what if a tallfag is balding?

you can be 6'8 with acid attack victim face it's irrelevant. no foid is touching you
If you thugmaxx then it wont matter, I have seen niggers with face tattoos that might as well be acid burns and they get foids because of their violent nature, but you have to be confident otherwise the larp doesn't work. I have seen some genuily monstrous looking black duded that probably werent even 6ft but because they deal drugs and thugmaxx and went to jail while we were in high school he gets foids.

I am an incel that has never committed a crime or even acted aggressive to someone IRL and graduated high school yet I have less money, less status, less respect and less foids than a retarded barely 6ft thugmaxxer

Tallfags have to exceptionally tall to pull off tall game. Being 6'1" isn't enough, it's above average yes but not tall enough. You gotta be like 6'4" or something.
Yea manlets here think 6'1 makes a difference you need to be 6'4+ to stand out
Other people are 6ft too

Not gonna happen with an elongated, narrow face of a mouth breather.....

Can you send me your profile picture
PIC0078628 768x543