Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The real reason why most of foids have bad personality

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Because they are allowed to. If foids got hit in the nose every time they try to spit out their venom they’d develop sweet personality in no time :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

There is a shitload of positive reinforcement, simping constantly going on.
I talked to my looksmatches. They get hit on facebook constantly by random men.

Last edited:
There is a shitload of positive reinforcement, simping constantly going on.
I talked to my looksmatches. They get hit on facebook constantly by random men.

The foid doesn't need to have a personality. The market is so fucked up that even the worst women get constant dopamine hits from countless messages from men. In a tribal setting the foids would need to have some skills to be kept around but nowadays they can live in luxury by using their whore bodies for money and attention... Atleast age will catch up to them at some point and they get a small taste of loneliness and disappointment when they need to settle for some ugly betabux providor

femorroids are fucking privileged

because they develop often a narcissistic personality due to the amount of simps in every their photo on IG, anyway imo the violence is not the solution

High iq, why would they bother with personality when they can get anything with their hole