Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The real reason why I hate promiscuous women.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I just find it infuriating how they only give themselves and throw themselves at Chads. They sometimes call themselves whores, but there is a prerequisite for that, and it is the fact that you must be physically attractive (6'0"+ and 6/10). Just thinking about it bothers me a lot, knowing that I've passed tons of these types and not one took sexual interest in me despite trying my ass off to look good and making good efforts to socialcirclemaxx throughout my 22 years of living. Knowing the fact that I'm sexually unattractive and can't do absolutely anything to fix it is extremely disheartening.

It's the equivalent of being a starving African and watching westerners throw perfectly good food in the trash, while they clearly see you and leave you with none.

This Twitter post I saw sums it up very perfectly. Giving women any sexual agency was a massive mistake. The sexual revolution as a whole was a mistake.

View: https://twitter.com/outherebrothers/status/1571562195988668416

I hate all women

It's just disgusting knowing that the woman I view to be some angelic being has fucked 50 other guys, and women have no self-awareness to see how disgusting it makes them look when they're whores.

Based as fuck.

I liked how he mentioned the Greeks as an example. Several other successful cultures around the world "oppressed" women's sexuality. How is it that so many people who had no contact with each other were able to reach the same conclusion and develop civilizations because of it? Female sexuality being evil is the collective knowledge of mankind. Society is ignoring it and civilization is crashing down because of it.

Based as fuck.

I liked how he mentioned the Greeks as an example. Several other successful cultures around the world "oppressed" women's sexuality. How is it that so many people who had no contact with each other were able to reach the same conclusion and develop civilizations because of it? Female sexuality being evil is the collective knowledge of mankind. Society is ignoring it and civilization is crashing down because of it.
It really makes you wonder...

I just find it infuriating how they only give themselves and throw themselves at Chads. They sometimes call themselves whores, but there is a prerequisite for that, and it is the fact that you must be physically attractive (6'0"+ and 6/10). Just thinking about it bothers me a lot, knowing that I've passed tons of these types and not one took sexual interest in me despite trying my ass off to look good and making good efforts to socialcirclemaxx throughout my 22 years of living. Knowing the fact that I'm sexually unattractive and can't do absolutely anything to fix it is extremely disheartening.

It's the equivalent of being a starving African and watching westerners throw perfectly good food in the trash, while they clearly see you and leave you with none.

This Twitter post I saw sums it up very perfectly. Giving women any sexual agency was a massive mistake. The sexual revolution as a whole was a mistake.

View: https://twitter.com/outherebrothers/status/1571562195988668416

I want to rape those meatholes torture them with acid and beatings and then rape them in every hole until they have mental breakdowns fucking vile degenerate whores! (Invideo game)

This is water is wet for anyone who has been here more than 2 months. If women chose men for their kindness and good heart: wars would cease, cartels would disband, murder would drop significantly, bullying would stop, we would essentially have world peace.