Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The REAL reason why I don't like Red Pill/typical "macho" coper type guys.....

B

bonesmashing

There's no inhib-level for your face.
★★★
No, the whole PUA/overlap shit is dumb, yeah -- that's not the main reason I dislike these guys though. The reason I dislike some of these guys especially is because they, in part, become NPCs. I mentioned this in a thread I made on Lookism where I feel was underrated there.

Essentially the idea that most of these red pill, PUA, muh NT, "be a man" type guys are literally one step away from the NPC script. They claim to be better than the bluepillers, but even if they are they still want to blame YOU & ignore everything surrounding you that unfairly hinders you. I notice most of the NT pushers are more redpill than blackpill in ways, possibly because they believe they can "ascend" with mere social improvements as if that is all that really matters in the grand scheme of things (blackpillers tend to focus more on looks & unjust/unfairness).

I basically dislike these guys because they adopt the "it's your fault" mentality for everything. In a way the soys and some redpillers align as they want to blame the individual for all of their failures, as if there's no external locus of control/factor in which the individual realistically IS NOT to be blamed for everything. They ignore all of your struggles, unpaid dues, misfortuntes, unfariness, etc. & just say YOU are at fault for your life.

I have dealt with these "masculine" guys and they always are cucked in some way, even if it's not literally with women. They cuck themselves by slaving away to "earn respect" -- even though respect cannot really be worked for as they think. They cuck themselves by dancing like chimps in mating season to attract some foidilla (LOL) that has no initial attraction to them at all. They insert themselves as NPCs/normies in to a cucked system heavily -- even despite many major obstacles evident against them -- to "be connected" or "network" better to help with betabuxxing (as most of these guys DO NOT have the looks to truly attract any women/rarely if so). Most "red pill" guys are incels/"normie"-esque at best.

It isn't their deep ideologies or other shit, but that most guys who heavily subscribe to the forums and PUA/etc. are those that blame you for everything & never look beyond that. They -- in that sense -- overlap with bluepill & whatnot by saying YOU NEED TO BE BETTER, ignoring all else.

Last edited:
It makes sense to concentrate on what you can change.
The alternative is this place.

What we can change is that we can increasingly convince genetic trash to rope, and convince future genetic trash not to breed

The thing is realizing what "change" actually matters/makes your life better, not merely the option that some form of "change" is possible.

I know in theory I can certainly "change" several things I do in life, but without LOOKS these "changes" otherwise'll be very disappointing. This is where red/blue pillers tend to go wrong as they convince themselves/try to convince others that any mere "change" is always "improvement."

Last edited: