Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The real reason why hitler lost the war!!!

Germany's military strategy went to absolute shit after the initial success of taking over Europe.

Blitzkrieg was fine for taking Europe, but they should of consolidated those gains, and then switched to divide and conquer strategy over the following decades. They could of eventually got the English on their side, and then taken out the Russians, and then turned on the English. Germany and the US would have ended up as the current 2 super powers.

Hitler made a lot of dumb moves. He should have paused the holocaust. The holocaust was taking up too much resources. He should have paused it, and used those resources to kill the allies.

Sounds like a less extreme version of what we have today, plus at least it's open rather than papered over with "I can see Chad's aura and that's why I want to fuck him, you need to work on your personality inkel".
yes lol

Also anthem mogged Hitler ngl

no man:

That pic is a double, it isn't the real Stalin. They got a Chad that kinda looked like Stalin and photographed him to use as propaganda.

This is the real Stalin:

View attachment 119182

Hitler mogged him hard.
damn if thats true than hitler truely mogged him
>People being so low iq that they cant distinguish between sarcasm and real shit

Last edited:
he was also manlet if im not wrong

Stalin had very chadly facial features and Hitler had a terrible recessed jawline and buggy eyes.

I have the same height my Fuhrer had, I am proud!

Interesting so Mr. Hitler had 5´9 in height.
I have the same height as him, only being one less cm. ( 174cm )