Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The REAL reason why foids of all ethnic groups love whites (and their culture)

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Yeah sure, looks is a factor, I never said it isn't.

However there is another more sinister reason. Whites have by far the most aggressive culture in history with the exception of maybe the Mongols, but they collapsed within like 20 years.

Whites colonized 100s of nations and tribes, even exterminated and enslaved some. This is by no means a white guilt thread btw, but I also don't praise these actions. I just say how it is and am neutral. India, China etc. were great at some point but they never AGGRESSIVELY subjugated other nations.

White are the equivalent of the Chad, the bully of humanity. They also did a lot of great stuff and invented a lot of shit but that makes the aggressive nature of their cultures only even more attractive. They behaved like a truly masculine race, first raping and subjugating fucking everything for 300 years and then saying "Lol I'm sorry, here take some money lmao. I feel bad m'kay? XD".

TL;DR: Noodlewhores and other ethnic whores get wet that whites dominated the entire earth and treated their cultures like garbage for like a century. When they see a white boy, they see the race who cucked ALL other races. And if that Chad is even aware of it and calls her an Asian subhuman whore she becomes literally a waterfall, that's how wet she gets. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Again I neither praise, nor condemn whites, I just analyze things. The better looks is just the cherry on the top of whites being so aggressive and influential historically.

Noodlewhores and other ethnic whores get wet that whites dominated the entire earth and treated their cultures like garbage for like a century. When they see a white boy, they see the race who cucked ALL other races. And if that Chad is even aware of it and calls her an Asian subhuman whore she becomes literally a waterfall, that's how wet she gets.
So, it's not just any random white guy, it's Chads only. :incel:

this argument comes up again and again and it's ultimately pointless, given how absolutely extremely other ethnic groups outnumber whites across the world, and given how many white men stick with white women and don't even try to take some of the extremely numerous women of other races

Because they’re racist

da whitey did it

there is an error there, if women of a culture or race adore white men, automatically men of that race hate white people, you cannot act as a colonizer today, the culture is over and the technological advantage no longer exists, but in part of the appearance you are absolutely right

This is bullshit it's strictly about their looks.

White people win because they conquered almost all other races. China and the postmodernists knows that power is everything, and everything else is cope, hence why China is going to shit on us soon.

Looks are important because they give you power over other people. Incels don’t have the power to attract women because of our lack of good looks, but Chads have power in the form of charism and sexual attractiveness.

And now their predecessor about to get conquered. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Over for races of peace.

Arabs done the same to others but their empires has crumbled.

The racepill has destroyed my soul.
giphy.gif
:smonk:

They behaved like a truly masculine race, first raping and subjugating fucking everything for 300 years and then saying "Lol I'm sorry, here take some money lmao. I feel bad m'kay? XD".
And after that they start virtue signaling about how bad they feel and how much it sucks to be the conquerers throughout history.. fucking rage fuel

What about kikes? They brutally subjugated all of humanity and reduced them to goyim.

Yeah sure, looks is a factor, I never said it isn't.

However there is another more sinister reason. Whites have by far the most aggressive culture in history with the exception of maybe the Mongols, but they collapsed within like 20 years.

Whites colonized 100s of nations and tribes, even exterminated and enslaved some. This is by no means a white guilt thread btw, but I also don't praise these actions. I just say how it is and am neutral. India, China etc. were great at some point but they never AGGRESSIVELY subjugated other nations.

White are the equivalent of the Chad, the bully of humanity. They also did a lot of great stuff and invented a lot of shit but that makes the aggressive nature of their cultures only even more attractive. They behaved like a truly masculine race, first raping and subjugating fucking everything for 300 years and then saying "Lol I'm sorry, here take some money lmao. I feel bad m'kay? XD".

TL;DR: Noodlewhores and other ethnic whores get wet that whites dominated the entire earth and treated their cultures like garbage for like a century. When they see a white boy, they see the race who cucked ALL other races. And if that Chad is even aware of it and calls her an Asian subhuman whore she becomes literally a waterfall, that's how wet she gets. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Again I neither praise, nor condemn whites, I just analyze things. The better looks is just the cherry on the top of whites being so aggressive and influential historically.
Is only looks any other argument is cope.

Why do them have the best looks? that's the real question and it also have a propper answer:

Whites are the civilization with more time living in modern society, in modern life you don't need to be good at fighting animals because some company will sell you food you also don't need to be good at killing other males because society will put you in jail.

In modern society what is key is social status and that is given by looks, so the civilization with more time in modern society will develope the best looks as the evolution pressure in modern life is looks.