Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The REAL reason why foids of all ethnic groups love whites (and their culture)

Meus

Meus

Banned
★★★
85d 21h 3m
Yeah sure, looks is a factor, I never said it isn't.

However there is another more sinister reason. Whites have by far the most aggressive culture in history with the exception of maybe the Mongols, but they collapsed within like 20 years.

Whites colonized 100s of nations and tribes, even exterminated and enslaved some. This is by no means a white guilt thread btw, but I also don't praise these actions. I just say how it is and am neutral. India, China etc. were great at some point but they never AGGRESSIVELY subjugated other nations.

White are the equivalent of the Chad, the bully of humanity. They also did a lot of great stuff and invented a lot of shit but that makes the aggressive nature of their cultures only even more attractive. They behaved like a truly masculine race, first raping and subjugating fucking everything for 300 years and then saying "Lol I'm sorry, here take some money lmao. I feel bad m'kay? XD".

TL;DR: Noodlewhores and other ethnic whores get wet that whites dominated the entire earth and treated their cultures like garbage for like a century. When they see a white boy, they see the race who cucked ALL other races. And if that Chad is even aware of it and calls her an Asian subhuman whore she becomes literally a waterfall, that's how wet she gets. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Again I neither praise, nor condemn whites, I just analyze things. The better looks is just the cherry on the top of whites being so aggressive and influential historically.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
364d 7h 39m
The racepill has destroyed my soul.

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
40d 5h 3m
Meus said:
Noodlewhores and other ethnic whores get wet that whites dominated the entire earth and treated their cultures like garbage for like a century. When they see a white boy, they see the race who cucked ALL other races. And if that Chad is even aware of it and calls her an Asian subhuman whore she becomes literally a waterfall, that's how wet she gets.
So, it's not just any random white guy, it's Chads only. :incel:

Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
73d 3h 14m
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
153d 11h 33m
this argument comes up again and again and it's ultimately pointless, given how absolutely extremely other ethnic groups outnumber whites across the world, and given how many white men stick with white women and don't even try to take some of the extremely numerous women of other races

Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
53d 3h 11m
more example of dark triad

Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
20d 22h 27m
Because they’re racist

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
55d 15h 45m
da whitey did it

BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
30d 5h 21m
there is an error there, if women of a culture or race adore white men, automatically men of that race hate white people, you cannot act as a colonizer today, the culture is over and the technological advantage no longer exists, but in part of the appearance you are absolutely right

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Wizardcel
★★★★★
15d 5h 56m
Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

₆⁶₆Satanic₆⁶₆ ☿️Thelemite☿️ ☥Ocultist☥
★★
14d 7h 2m
This is bullshit it's strictly about their looks.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
73d 2h 40m
White people win because they conquered almost all other races. China and the postmodernists knows that power is everything, and everything else is cope, hence why China is going to shit on us soon.

Looks are important because they give you power over other people. Incels don’t have the power to attract women because of our lack of good looks, but Chads have power in the form of charism and sexual attractiveness.

AnotherInsertCel

AnotherInsertCel

Major
★★★
36d 8h 33m
And now their predecessor about to get conquered. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Overlord
★★★★★
93d 9h 34m
Meus said:
And if that Chad is even aware of it and calls her an Asian subhuman whore she becomes literally a waterfall, that's how wet she gets. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:lul:
AnotherInsertCel said:
And now their predecessor about to get conquered. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Correct

Last edited:
S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★★
27d 12h 55m
Over for races of peace.

Khaplain40KKK

Khaplain40KKK

RunningFromFemoids
★★★★★
3d 1h 8m
Arabs done the same to others but their empires has crumbled.

deadpill

deadpill

Recruit
★★
1d 14h 54m
Meus said:
White are the equivalent of the Chad, the bully of humanity.
WE WUZ DA CHADZ n SHIIIEET:feelzez:

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
342d 4h 8m
I want to believe said:
So, it's not just any random white guy, it's Chads only. :incel:
Pretty much. Applies to no one here

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
248d 13m
Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

Officer
★★
12d 17h 3m
Meus said:
They behaved like a truly masculine race, first raping and subjugating fucking everything for 300 years and then saying "Lol I'm sorry, here take some money lmao. I feel bad m'kay? XD".
And after that they start virtue signaling about how bad they feel and how much it sucks to be the conquerers throughout history.. fucking rage fuel

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
175d 9h 33m
What about kikes? They brutally subjugated all of humanity and reduced them to goyim.

wei#3959

wei#3959

Veteran
★★★
75d 23h 15m
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel
★★★★★
194d 5h 13m
Meus said:
White are the equivalent of the Chad
They aren't the equivalent of Chad, they literally ARE Chads.

Honeypot

Honeypot

Wizard
★★★
22d 1h 50m
Meus said:
Yeah sure, looks is a factor, I never said it isn't.

However there is another more sinister reason. Whites have by far the most aggressive culture in history with the exception of maybe the Mongols, but they collapsed within like 20 years.

Whites colonized 100s of nations and tribes, even exterminated and enslaved some. This is by no means a white guilt thread btw, but I also don't praise these actions. I just say how it is and am neutral. India, China etc. were great at some point but they never AGGRESSIVELY subjugated other nations.

White are the equivalent of the Chad, the bully of humanity. They also did a lot of great stuff and invented a lot of shit but that makes the aggressive nature of their cultures only even more attractive. They behaved like a truly masculine race, first raping and subjugating fucking everything for 300 years and then saying "Lol I'm sorry, here take some money lmao. I feel bad m'kay? XD".

TL;DR: Noodlewhores and other ethnic whores get wet that whites dominated the entire earth and treated their cultures like garbage for like a century. When they see a white boy, they see the race who cucked ALL other races. And if that Chad is even aware of it and calls her an Asian subhuman whore she becomes literally a waterfall, that's how wet she gets. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Again I neither praise, nor condemn whites, I just analyze things. The better looks is just the cherry on the top of whites being so aggressive and influential historically.
Is only looks any other argument is cope.

Why do them have the best looks? that's the real question and it also have a propper answer:

Whites are the civilization with more time living in modern society, in modern life you don't need to be good at fighting animals because some company will sell you food you also don't need to be good at killing other males because society will put you in jail.

In modern society what is key is social status and that is given by looks, so the civilization with more time in modern society will develope the best looks as the evolution pressure in modern life is looks.

deadpill

deadpill

Recruit
★★
1d 14h 54m
Blackpill Rage said:
What about kikes? They brutally subjugated all of humanity and reduced them to goyim.
:feelsthink: