Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The real reason why foids hate hebephiles

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
41d 6h 11m
First things first: Hebephilia is completely natural.

On a biological level, a woman becomes highly fertile in her early teens. This fertility decreases *immediately* as she ages. Likewise, risks of genetic defects in the baby increase as well. In short, a foid's peak fertility is in her early teens.

This fact is also reflected on a societal level. (I'm focusing on the West but I'm sure it's universal.) Think about female beauty standards. It is openly acknowledged than men like slim bodies, short stature, fair skin, cute faces with big eyes, virginity, naivity, loyalty. All of these are traits of youth. We are hardwired to crave jb pussy.

So why do (older) foids hate hebephilia? They may whine that it is immoral, disgusting, creepy, yadayada. But (as always) don't listen to the words coming out of their whore mouth. For it is all a façade hiding reality:

The true reason foids hate it is Jealousy.

Their biological clock ticks on, and they are *well aware* of their declining value. As they age, they are getting replaced by prime jb girls. No more cock carousel for the old hag! She is done for! And she knows it, and she seethes at this thought.

It is the foid analogue of the mog. A 25-year-old roastie gets wrecked by her inferiority whenever she passes by a cute blonde jb 15-year-old. It destroys her. She used to be like her, getting all the Chad cock she wanted, and now it's over.

But foids are selfish and cannot stand them having the same things. So they will try to take it away. Chad for me and not for thee, teehee! That's why the are so actively against hebephiliac relations despite themselves getting spitroasted when they were 15.

Last edited:
Deathmint

Deathmint

Being ornery is ordinary.
★★
15d 7h 42m
Yeah, that's right. They hate competition for top-tier men. Fresh is always better.

nettle

nettle

Recruit
★★
1d 19h 3m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
It is openly acknowledged than men like slim bodies, short stature, fair skin, cute faces with big eyes, virginity, naivity, loyalty.
"nooo :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: you forget that that's EUROCENTRIC BEAUTY STANDARDS:foidSoy::foidSoy: stop being RACIST! Big black women are MORE beautiful than skinny small feminine women!!! UR A PEDO FOR WANTING A GIRL TO BE A VIRGIN!!:feelsohh::feelsohh::foidSoy::soy:"

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

TAKE THE VAXX GOY
★★★★
19d 9h 38m
Hebephilia is completely natural.
anything under 18 is literal child inkelr!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

please disregard massive amount of ""kids"" having sex everyday in high school and later years of middle school

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
41d 20h 12m
I love :p:heart: teen girls; they're even around my same age.

T

thevenon

Veteran
19d 13h 2m
Teen girls are perfect for an incel. Older foids have too much experience compared to them.

Deathmint

Deathmint

★★
15d 7h 42m
thevenon said:
Teen girls are perfect for an incel. Older foids have too much experience compared to them.
JFL at incels thinking they can ascend with teen foids. If okay looking 20-30 year old foids don't find someone attractive why should fresher ones?

T

thevenon

Veteran
19d 13h 2m
Deathmint said:
JFL at incels thinking they can ascend with teen foids. If okay looking 20-30 year old foids don't find someone attractive why should fresher ones?
Because younger foids are less proud and cocky than older foids.

Deathmint

Deathmint

★★
15d 7h 42m
thevenon said:
Probably you are right. However, attraction is more of a hivemind-style thinking than matter of personal taste.

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

41d 6h 11m
Abominationcel said:
anything under 18 is literal child inkelr!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

please disregard massive amount of ""kids"" having sex everyday in high school and later years of middle school
Exactly. By 14 they're old enough to willingly ride the cock carousel.
Zer0/∞ said:
I love :p:heart: teen girls; they're even around my same age.
I'm twice their age but I still love them.
thevenon said:
:feelshehe: They also have more options though. Even Chad lusts after jb virgin pussy.

W

wastedTime

Recruit
★★★★
5d 17h 18m

On a biological level, a woman becomes highly fertile in her early teens. This fertility decreases *immediately* as she ages. Likewise, risks of genetic defects in the baby increase as well. In short, a foid's peak fertility is in her early teens.

This fact is also reflected on a societal level. (I'm focusing on the West but I'm sure it's universal.) Think about female beauty standards. It is openly acknowledged than men like slim bodies, short stature, fair skin, cute faces with big eyes, virginity, naivity, loyalty. All of these are traits of youth. We are hardwired to crave jb pussy.

So why do (older) foids hate hebephilia? They may whine that it is immoral, disgusting, creepy, yadayada. But (as always) don't listen to the words coming out of their whore mouth. For it is all a façade hiding reality:

Their biological clock ticks on, and they are *well aware* of their declining value. As they age, they are getting replaced by prime jb girls. No more cock carousel for the old hag! She is done for! And she knows it, and she seethes at this thought.

It is the foid analogue of the mog. A 25-year-old roastie gets wrecked by her inferiority whenever she passes by a cute blonde jb 15-year-old. It destroys her. She used to be like her, getting all the Chad cock she wanted, and now it's over.

But foids are selfish and cannot stand them having the same things. So they will try to take it away. Chad for me and not for thee, teehee! That's why the are so actively against hebephiliac relations despite themselves getting spitroasted when they were 15.
you say that but these older women live MUCH better lifes than you :feelsohh:

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Admiral
★★
63d 16h 20m
It's an irony that these older females who shame you and look with disgust at you for liking younger girls would reject your advances when they were younger.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
182d 16h 32m
Women are the most virtue signalling gender.

T

thevenon

Veteran
19d 13h 2m
Exactly. By 14 they're old enough to willingly ride the cock carousel.

I'm twice their age but I still love them.

:feelshehe: They also have more options though. Even Chad lusts after jb virgin pussy.
They do not understand their full power, the social position that have. Older foids know that and they use their power. It is not the case of younger foids.

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L. Security Officer
130d 11h 54m
There's no way any roastie over 25 years old could compete with a prime age 12-15 year old foid. So roasties have universally removed them from the sexual marketplace and made it illegal to have sex with them.

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Overlord
★★★★★
96d 1h 19m
CrackingYs said:
There's no way any roastie over 25 years old could compete with a prime age 12-15 year old foid. So roasties have universally removed them from the sexual marketplace and made it illegal to have sex with them.
Roasties are so powerful rn

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
★★★★★
38d 8h 4m
AOC laws were invented so women could go to school. Before that most were illiterate and married and having children before 20 years old. They'd start courtship with their future husband's around 16. 18 is an arbitrary law made up a few centuries ago, especially since many countries allow 14 and 16 year olds to marry.

I don't support pedophiles though, liking prepubescent children is mental illness. I think 16 year olds should marry each other.

Cristo

Cristo

Nothing
★★★
3d 5h 53m
I picture foids in their teens as soon as I can.
The mog becomes obvious and I lose all desire for them.:feelsokman::blackpill:

Wellington

Wellington

I crossed the point of no return
-
20d 1h 57m
They're just jealous of younger hotter foids, they know they'll lose in that competition

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of n0rmies, norwood cell
★★★★★
3d 16h 50m
than men like slim bodies, short stature, fair skin, cute faces with big eyes, virginity, naivity, loyalty
Thanks God that I'm not alone. Mature females look for me wierd. Even 18yr old girl has wrinkles. I really woud like to have a small, little, innocent cute girl, that I coud treat a little bit like my doughter. A little thing of loyality and purity, a fooler dream irl :feelsseriously:

sewer_stevens

sewer_stevens

Greycel
9h 59m

Foids are the most fertile during early/mid twenties. Not teens.

Too bad they’re all roasties by then.

InevatibleRope

InevatibleRope

deformed khhv tren enjoyer
★★★★
7d 2h 5m
That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

41d 6h 11m
sewer_stevens said:
Foids are the most fertile during early/mid twenties. Not teens.

Too bad they’re all roasties by then.
I really find this hard to believe. A 17yo is in all ways preferred to a 25yo, and fully mature in every possible way. How is she not at peak fertility?

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
98d 22h 55m
Deathmint said:
Yeah, that's right. They hate competition for top-tier men. Fresh is always better.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8